Fast Recruit (2-week listing)
£370.00 +VAT /post.
Quality Recruit (4-week listing)
£585.00 +VAT /post.
Contact for quote.
Prospects is one of the biggest graduate websites in the U.K. The platform attracts more than 2 million monthly website browsers and has more than 900,000 email subscribers. Employers can access a targeted audience of high-quality candidates to recruit for apprenticeships, internships, and graduate roles.
However, Prospects is also among the costlier options when compared to other graduate job portals, such as Graduatejobs and CareerHub. All job postings include email distribution and syndication across partner sites. For a highly targeted recruitment plan, employers can request a tailored package.
- The site attracts over 2 million unique monthly visits and provides access to a targeted audience of students and graduates.
- Employers can choose between a 2-week and 4-week job posting plan or opt for a tailored recruitment campaign.
- All job postings include distribution via email and across partner sites.
- Prospects has been used by reputable organizations, including Aldi, Lidl, the NHS, KPMG, and Nestlé.
- Features available in bespoke plans include candidate verification, social media advertising, and multichannel retargeting.
- There is no free posting plan.
- The platform is costlier than niche competitors such as Graduatejobs and CareerHub.
We found very few reviews of Prospects online, including a negative one on Trustpilot, where a user complained about being spammed with email communications. Prospects does feature testimonials from satisfied clients on their website.
Prospects vs. Graduatejobs:
Prospects and Graduatejobs target the same audience — students and recent graduates — and have a similar product offering. While Graduatejobs is more affordable than Prospects, they attract far less traffic. However, unlike Prospects, Gradudatejobs features a searchable CV database.
Prospects vs. CareerHub:
Unlike Prospects, CareerHub allows for free job postings. While both platforms cater to the student and graduate market in the U.K., CareerHub offers access to a far wider audience through its global network, ideal for U.K. employers looking to attract international candidates.
Prospects vs. Milkround:
Milkround, a U.K.-focused internship job board, has a higher starting price than Prospects, but its four-week job posting is more affordable than a four-week listing on Prospects. As part of the Totaljobs network, Milkround offers employers a potentially greater reach than Prospects. Neither platform offers access to a searchable CV database.