CV database access
Job ad distribution
Applicant tracking system
CareerHub offers an intuitive and simple platform that allows employers to advertise job opportunities for free. Aimed at those looking to hire students, graduates, and alumni, CareerHub features impressive benefits like student appointment management tools, access to a CV database, and great candidate search filters.
CareerHub has a strong local foothold, with the job board receiving the second-highest number of visitors from the U.K. This impressive popularity has helped multiple universities, including the University of Bath, Bournemouth University, and the University of Birmingham, place students and graduates in part-time and full-time positions.
- CareerHub allows employers to post job ads for free.
- The website's reach extends to both the U.K. and Ireland.
- CareerHub advertises jobs to over 30 universities and more than 500,000 students, alumni, and graduates.
- All U.K. employers are able to send personalized messages to candidates, browse a CV database, and more.
- Compared to local job boards, such as Prospects or Graduatejobs, CareerHub is the more affordable option.
- CareerHub does not offer bulk packages.
- Robust features, such as access to a CV database, are not included in the free plan.
- CareerHub's additional features, like Symplicity Recruit, will incur additional costs.
- Customer support hours aren't stipulated on the website.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CareerHub.
It's free to post single job ads on CareerHub. All listings are advertised across more than 30 universities and to over 500,000 recent graduates and enrolled students.
CareerHub vs. Graduatejobs:
CareerHub and Graduatejobs are both U.K.-based job boards that cater to employers looking to hire graduates. Comparatively, CareerHub stands out as the best option, thanks to its free plan and reach across the U.K. and Ireland. With Graduatejobs, employers are charged for the length of a posting, with prices ranging between £249.00 and £459.00 +VAT.
CareerHub vs. Milkround:
CareerHub and Milkround are both U.K. job boards that advertise roles for recent graduates and students, but the two competitors have different hiring benefits. While Milkround's pricing starts at £395.00 +VAT per job ad, CareerHub is free to use, and its reach covers Ireland as well. However, Milkround offers the best exposure.
CareerHub vs. Prospects:
CareerHub and Prospects are both ideal for hiring recent graduates across the U.K. That said, the primary difference between CareerHub and Prospects boils down to the pricing, with CareerHub offering a free job posting service. Prospects, on the other hand, offers plans that range between £350.00 and £550.00 +VAT.
What does it cost to post a job on CareerHub?
CareerHub offers a free job posting service. Certain recruitment features, such as CV database access, may incur additional fees.
How do I delete a job post on CareerHub?
- Sign in to your CareerHub account.
- Click on "Jobs" in your account menu.
- Locate the job ad you want to remove.
- Click on "Actions" to the right of the relevant listing.
- From the drop-down menu, select "Delete."
- Confirm the deletion by clicking on "OK" in the pop-up window.