It's free to post single job ads on CareerHub. All job ads are advertised across more than 30 universities and to over 500,000 recent graduates and enrolled students.
CareerHub offers an intuitive and simple platform that allows employers to advertise job opportunities for free. Aimed at those looking to hire students, graduates, and alumni, CareerHub features impressive benefits like student appointment management tools, access to a resume database, and great candidate search filters.
CareerHub has a strong local foothold, with the job board receiving the second-highest number of visitors from the U.K. This impressive popularity has helped multiple universities, including the University of Bath, Bournemouth University, and the University of Birmingham, place students and graduates in part-time and full-time positions.
- CareerHub allows employers to post job ads for free.
- The website's reach extends to both the U.K. and Ireland.
- CareerHub advertises jobs to over 30 universities and more than 500,000 students, alumni, and graduates.
- All U.K. employers are able to send personalized messages to candidates, browse a resume database, and more.
- Compared to local competitors like Prospects or Graduatejobs, CareerHub stands out as the more affordable option.
- CareerHub does not offer bulk packages.
- There is no language translation feature available on the website.
- Robust features, such as access to a resume database, are not included in the plan.
- CareerHub's additional features, like Symplicity Recruit, will incur additional costs.
- Customer support hours aren't stipulated on the website.
We were unable to find user reviews online.
How to Post a Job on CareerHub:
Six easy steps for posting a job on CareerHub.
Posting a Job on CareerHub.
Click on "POST YOUR JOB."
Navigate to CareerHub's website and click on "POST YOUR JOB" toward the center-left of the page.
Create an account.
On the next page, click on "Sign up," complete the signup form, and click on "Register." You will then receive a confirmation email. Access the email, follow the link to confirm your account, log in to your account with your email address and password, and click on "Continue."
Create your employer profile.
Once you've verified your account, return to CareerHub Central and create your employer profile. Complete the employer profile by providing information about your company, including the business name, number of employees, division, and address.
Create your job post.
From your account dashboard, click on the "Add Job" button. Complete a series of online forms with information about the job you want to advertise, contract details, and the application process.
Review your job ad.
Ensure that the information in your job ad is correct as you will not be able to make any changes to the post once it's been published. Click on "Next" to proceed to the next step.
Publish your job ad.
Select the universities to which you want your job ad to be distributed, click on "Next," and familiarise yourself with CareerHub's terms and conditions. When you're ready to publish your job post, agree to the terms and conditions and click on "Submit."
CareerHub vs. Graduatejobs:
CareerHub and Graduatejobs are both U.K.-based job boards that cater to employers looking to hire graduates. Comparatively, CareerHub stands out as the best option, thanks to its free plan and reach across the U.K. and Ireland. With Graduatejobs, employers are charged for the length of a posting, with prices ranging between £249.00 and £459.00.
CareerHub vs. Milkround:
Both Milkround and CareerHub are U.K. job boards that advertise jobs for recent graduates and students, but the two competitors offer different benefits. While Milkround's pricing starts at £395.00 +VAT per job ad, CareerHub is free to use, and its reach covers Ireland as well. However, Milkround offers the best exposure.
CareerHub vs. Prospects:
CareerHub and Prospects are great platforms for hiring recent graduates across the U.K. That said, the primary difference between CareerHub and Prospects boils down to the pricing, with CareerHub offering a free plan for single job postings. Prospects, on the other hand, offers recruitment plans that range between £350.00 and £550.00 per plan.
What is CareerHub?
How do I create an account on CareerHub?
- Go to the CareerHub website.
- Click on "CREATE ACCOUNT" toward the top-right corner.
- Select "Sign up."
- Complete the signup form.
- Click on "Register."
How do I delete a job post on CareerHub?
- Sign in to your CareerHub account.
- Click on "Jobs" in your account menu.
- Locate the job ad you want to remove.
- Click on "Actions" to the right of the relevant listing.
- From the drop-down menu, select "Delete."
- Confirm the deletion by clicking on "OK" in the pop-up window.