New Customer Single Vacancy
Pay Per Applicant
Premium Vacancy (Regional)
Premium Vacancy (National)
Premium Top Job Vacancy (Regional)
Premium Top Job Vacancy (National)
Direct Mailings or Social Media Promotion
Contact for Quote.
Founded in the Netherlands in 2000 as Studentenwerk, StudentJob was created by three students with the goal to help employers post vacancies for students and graduates. In 2010, the platform expanded into the U.K. market and now reaches more than 6 million candidates across Europe.
StudentJob aims to simplify the hiring process by offering employers comprehensive recruitment services and several job posting options. The platform's objective is to ensure early career professionals find their ideal part-time position or internship.
- The U.K.-based job board has more than 1 million registered job seekers.
- New customers can post their first vacancy for free.
- Several regional and national job posting options are available.
- All job posting packages include unlimited applications.
- An XML feed tool is available for multiple job postings.
- The Pay Per Applicant service is live for 15 days.
- Premium and Premium Top Job posting packages are live for 30 days.
- Tailored recruitment advice is available to employers.
- Job alerts are sent to candidates.
- Employers can browse the resumes of candidates.
- Employers can create their own company page on the website.
- Employers have to pay extra for nationwide exposure and to highlight their vacancy.
- You need to contact the recruitment team for direct mailing and social media promotion services.
- The platform is limited to Europe.
On Trustpilot, StudentJob received a 2.9-star rating from three reviews. One reviewer commented that the website is clogged with online survey jobs spam. On Facebook, the platform received a 5-star rating based on the opinion of 16 people. StudentJob's website also boasts various testimonials from satisfied clients.
How to Post a Job on StudentJob:
Three easy steps to post a job on StudentJob.
Posting a Job on StudentJob.
You'll find this button by hovering over "SIGNUP" and selecting "EMPLOYER" on the home page.
Register as an employer.
Fill in the online forms by adding your company information and contact details. Once you're done, click "SAVE."
Add your vacancy details.
Select the free vacancy type and add your vacancy description, along with any additional information. Once you're done, you have the option to either preview or publish your ad. When you're ready, click "PUBLISH VACANCY."
After editorial approval, your vacancy will be activated.
StudentJob vs. Employment4Students.co.uk:
Both StudentJob and Employment4Students.co.uk allow employers to post student and graduate jobs across the U.K. StudentJob, however, has a wider reach with job posts in parts of Europe. Both platforms offer social media promotion and branding services, but Employment4Students.co.uk also features an applicant tracking system.
StudentJob vs. Graduatejobs:
While both StudentJob and Graduatejobs offer various recruitment features, such as resume searches and company branding, Gradudatejobs is the more expensive option, charging £459.00 for a 60-day job post. Ultimately, StudentJob features more services for less, with unlimited job posts, social media promotion, and job alerts sent to candidates.
StudentJob vs. THEunijobs:
Both StudentJob and THEunijobs are U.K.-based job boards that allow for international job postings. Although the platforms operate in a similar manner, StudentJob offers employers more hiring services, such as social media promotion, resume searches, and recruitment advice. Both platforms lack applicant tracking tools.
What is StudentJob?
StudentJob is an academic job board that connects employers with students, graduates, and early career professionals in the U.K. and parts of Europe.
What does it cost to post a job on StudentJob?
StudentJob's pricing starts at £70.00 for a premium vacancy. New customers, however, can post their first vacancy for free.
How do I create an account on StudentJob?
Navigate to the home page and click "SIGNUP" and then "EMPLOYER." Fill in the online form and click "SAVE" to register as an employer.