Standard Job Posting (30 days)
"Super Charged" Single Job Posting (30 days)
5 Standard Job Postings (30 days)
5 "Super Charged" Job Postings (30 days)
10 Standard Job Postings (30 days)
10 "Super Charged" Job Postings (30 days)
Featured Employer Banner (30 days)
Featured Employer in Newsletter
Enhanced Employer Profile (3 Months)
Enhanced Employer Profile (6 Months)
Enhanced Employer Profile (12 Months)
Custom Job Posting Packages
Contact for quote.
Pay-for-Performance Job Postings
Contact for quote.
Established in 1999, JobMonkey specializes in connecting job seekers with part-time, seasonal, and unique job opportunities across the world. The platform prides itself on promoting "cool" jobs that provide an unconventional experience, such as summer camps, traveling opportunities, and tourism roles, among others.
The platform offers a range of competitively priced packages and claims to attract more than 300,000 unique monthly visitors. While there is no free posting plan or trial, JobMonkey is still more affordable than local niche sites such as Leisurejobs. The platform may be particularly useful for U.K. employers in search of international candidates.
- The job board targets a niche audience of seasonal job seekers in a variety of industries across the world.
- The platform has a large audience of over 100,000 email subscribers and more than 300,000 unique monthly visitors.
- The "Super Charged" package shares job posts to the company's Facebook and Twitter channels.
- The job posting service is more affordable than competitors like Leisurejobs and Travel Weekly Jobs.
- The site offers extensive employer branding services, including a company description, multimedia, and social media widgets.
- Job credits are valid for one year.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Pricing is not available in pounds sterling.
- Job posts are not syndicated to other job boards.
- Job Monkey does not offer local customer support channels for U.K.-based users.
We were unable to find any online reviews of JobMonkey.
How to Post a Job on JobMonkey:
Five easy steps for posting a job on JobMonkey.
Posting a Job on JobMonkey.
Navigate to the JobMonkey home page.
From the home page, click on "FOR EMPLOYERS" in the top-right corner.
Create your employer account.
On the next page, click on "SIGN UP." Fill out the online form and click on "Submit."
Select a job posting package.
Review the posting plans on the next page and enter the number of packages you want to purchase to the right of your chosen plan in the "Quantity" column. Then, click on "Proceed."
Purchase your products.
Enter your payment details and complete the purchase.
Create and post your job.
Click on "Job Posting" in your account menu and select "Post a Job" from the drop-down menu. Complete the online form with information about the vacancy you want to advertise, check it for accuracy, and publish your posting.
JobMonkey vs. Leisurejobs:
Leisurejobs and JobMonkey are both niche sites that feature seasonal and "cool" job opportunities. However, while Leisurejobs mostly features opportunities based in the U.K. and Europe, JobMonkey features an extensive selection of posts for jobs based in North America as well as a substantial number of internationally-based job openings.
JobMonkey vs. Travel Weekly Jobs:
Travel Weekly Jobs primarily caters to users based in the U.K. JobMonkey, on the other hand, is a U.S.-based platform that, in addition to a large number of U.S.-based job openings, also features a considerable number of listings for positions based in countries across the globe. Of the two sites, JobMonkey is the more affordable option.
JobMonkey vs. Reed.co.uk:
As one of the most popular job sites in the U.K., Reed.co.uk attracts a larger local audience than JobMonkey. However, as a general job site, Reed.co.uk does not offer employers a very defined audience. While JobMonkey is a great option for employers looking for international talent, Reed.co.uk may be more effective for recruiting locally.
What is JobMonkey?
JobMonkey is a niche job board that connects employers with seasonal workers in over 80 industries, including hospitality, tourism, and retail.
What does it cost to post a job on JobMonkey?
JobMonkey's pricing starts from US$99.00 for a standard job posting. The platform also offers "Super Charged" packages for increased exposure, as well as bulk job posting options.
How do I create an account on JobMonkey?
- Navigate to the JobMonkey home page.
- Select "FOR EMPLOYERS" in the top-right corner.
- Click on "SIGN UP."
- Fill out the online form and click on "Submit."
How do I delete a job post on JobMonkey?
- Log in to your employer account.
- From your dashboard, click on "Job Postings."
- Select "Jobs Manager / View Job Stats" from the drop-down menu.
- Here you'll be able to edit and delete your job postings.