Travel Weekly Jobs
From £295.00 +VAT /post.
CV database access
Targeted email alerts
Social media promotion
Travel Weekly Jobs is the official job board of TravelWeekly, an online publication that provides the latest travel news, resources, and events in the U.K. and abroad. Thanks to its wide reach, the platform gives employers access to a niche network of over 29,000 tourism professionals, hotel and restaurant workers, and travel agents.
The job board offers a standard range of hiring services, including featured listings, CV searches, and employer branding. However, compared to some of its niche competitors, such as Leisurejobs, the platform is costly.
- Travel Weekly Jobs caters to over 29,000 travel and hospitality professionals, affording companies great visibility and reach.
- There are multiple enhanced job posting plans available for maximum exposure.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts for increased brand awareness.
- Listings are sent to job seekers via targeted email alerts.
- Several well-known companies, such as Emirates and Compass Group, have used the platform to find talent.
- Companies can search through the site's CV database for suitable candidates.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Employers can purchase and manage listings from a centralized user dashboard.
- There are more than 1,000 vacancies listed on the site, indicating its popularity with travel and hospitality employers.
- Travel Weekly Jobs does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Listings aren't shared on the job board's social media pages.
- The platform lacks job distribution, candidate matching, and applicant tracking tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Travel Weekly Jobs.
How to Post a Job on Travel Weekly Jobs:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Travel Weekly Jobs.
Posting a job on Travel Weekly Jobs.
Go to Travel Weekly Jobs' home page.
From the home page, click on the green "Recruiters" button on the right-hand side.
Create an employer account.
On the next page, click on "Create an account" and fill out the online registration form. Once you're done, click on "Create an account."
Click on the verification link sent to your email address to activate your account.
Select a job posting package.
From your dashboard, click on "ADVERTISE A JOB" and choose a job posting plan best suited to your needs. Then, click on "Advertise now" under the applicable heading.
Create your listing.
Fill out the online job posting form with your listing's details, including the job title, publication date, and location. Once you're done, click on "Save and continue."
Review your job post.
Add supporting documents to your listing, or click on "Preview this job" to see what your job post will look like live. Once you're satisfied, click on "Save and continue."
A pop-up window of job upgrades will appear. Tick the box of your preferred upgrades, or leave it blank and click on "Continue to basket."
Ensure your order is correct, and click on "Checkout."
Finalize your order.
On the next page, click on "Pay online" and select "Continue to payment" to complete your purchase via the job board's secure payment page.
Travel Weekly Jobs vs. Leisurejobs:
Travel Weekly Jobs and Leisurejobs both offer featured listings and employer branding, but the latter is the more affordable option, charging £150.00 +VAT for a single listing. Leisurejobs also has a wider reach than Travel Weekly Jobs, catering to over 1.2 million job seekers.
Travel Weekly Jobs vs. Backdoorjobs.com:
Similar to Travel Weekly Jobs, Backdoorjobs.com caters to the travel job market, but the latter also advertises adventure and agriculture roles. Both platforms offer featured listings and employer branding, but only Backdoorjobs.com has job post writing services and city directory placements on offer.
TravelWeekly Jobs vs. CatererGlobal:
Travel Weekly Jobs and CatererGlobal both offer employer branding and targeted email alerts, but only the latter also features social media promotion for maximum visibility. While both platforms advertise hospitality roles, Travel Weekly Jobs gives employers access to a more niche pool of tourism and travel talent.
Travel Weekly Group Ltd.
Aug 01, 2009
3rd Fl., 52 Grosvenor Gardens, London SW1W 0AU
What is Travel Weekly Jobs?
Travel Weekly Jobs is a niche job board that helps employers find and hire travel, tourism, restaurant, and hospitality professionals throughout the U.K.
What does it cost to post a job on Travel Weekly Jobs?
Travel Weekly Jobs' pricing starts from £295.00 +VAT for a single job post.
How do I create an account on Travel Weekly Jobs?
- Navigate to Travel Weekly Jobs' home page and click on "Recruiters" on the right-hand side.
- Click on "Create an account" and fill out the online registration form.
- Once done, click on "Create an account."
- Follow the verification link sent to your email address to activate your account.
How do I delete a job post on Travel Weekly Jobs?
- Sign in to your account and click on "YOUR JOBS."
- Filter for the job you'd like to remove and click on "Delete."