The Working Holiday Club Jobs
Social media sharing
Featured company display
CV database access
Email and phone.
The Working Holiday Club Jobs is a free job posting platform that offers a complete suite of features to match businesses' diverse hiring needs, including bulk job postings, above-average post durations, advertisement on community boards, and social media promotion.
The platform is equipped with impressive job ad distribution options, including distribution to working holiday programs and travel agents' campaigns. While the job posting package is valued at US$2,000.00, the plan is now completely free, making it a budget-friendly alternative.
- All job advertisements are posted on the site for 90 days.
- The platform is completely free, suiting employers with a tight budget.
- The membership is valid for 90 days and includes 10 job postings, 10 featured job postings, and 10 job refreshes.
- During the membership, employers can download up to 10 CVs.
- To improve job ad visibility, all ads are promoted on social media and community boards.
- Employers can access a self-service log to better manage applicants.
- Job ads are included in gap year programs, working holiday programs, and travel agents' email campaigns.
- Compared to top competitors Leisurejobs and Travel Weekly Jobs, The Working Holiday Club Jobs is the more affordable option.
- The platform does not make mention of candidate matching tools.
- Job ads are not distributed to other job posting sites.
- There is no Applicant Tracking System (ATS) available.
We were unable to find online reviews of The Working Holiday Club Jobs' posting features.
It's 100% free to post job ads on The Working Holiday Club Jobs site.
The Working Holiday Club Jobs vs. Leisurejobs:
The Working Holiday Club Jobs advertises seasonal work, and Leisurejobs serves as a hospitality job board, but while the former is free for employers, the latter charges £150.00 +VAT per post. Despite the pricing difference, the two competitors offer similar features, including CV database access and social media sharing.
The Working Holiday Club Jobs vs. Travel Weekly Jobs:
While both platforms focus on seasonal work, Travel Weekly Jobs is significantly more costly, with prices starting at £295.00 +VAT per post. In contrast, The Working Holiday Club Jobs is a free platform, but the site includes features also offered in Travel Weekly Jobs' offerings, such as CV database access and social media promotion.
The Working Holiday Club Jobs vs. Reed.co.uk:
Both The Working Holiday Club Jobs and Reed.co.uk offer a local job board, CV database access, and employer profiles. While The Working Holiday Club Jobs is a niche job board that's completely free for employers, Reed.co.uk is a popular general job board that's prices start at £89.00 +VAT per post for new customers.