From £54.00 +VAT /post.
Discounted bulk job ad packs
Social media promotion
CV database access
Job ad distribution
Season Workers gives employers access to a niche pool of candidates in a wide range of sectors with seasonal job availability. Employers can manage their listings and applications from a user-friendly online dashboard, while job posts are cross-posted to the site's affiliated job boards for increased exposure.
The job board is U.K.-based and receives most of its website traffic from local employers and job seekers, making it a valuable resource for hiring seasonal and part-time professionals. The platform is also more cost-effective than several niche competitors, such as Travel Weekly Jobs.
- Season Workers offers discounted rates on bulk job ad packs for companies hiring at scale.
- The platform distributes vacancies to a variety of affiliated job boards and its social media pages for added reach.
- Employers can create company profiles with a logo and a detailed description to aid brand awareness.
- Listings can be featured on the site's home page and added to its newsletter for maximum exposure.
- Employers can easily manage job posts and applications from their online dashboard.
- Season Workers does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform does not offer CV database access or an applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Season Workers.
1 Job Credit
2 Job Credits
3 Job Credits
4 Job Credits
Season Workers vs. The Working Holiday Club Jobs:
Like Season Workers, The Working Holiday Club Jobs lists part-time and seasonal roles globally. However, the latter is the more affordable choice with a free posting plan, compared to Season Workers's £54.00 +VAT per post. Both sites offer social media sharing and employer branding, but only The Working Holiday Club Jobs features CV searches.
Season Workers vs. Travel Weekly Jobs:
Season Workers and Travel Weekly Jobs both offer featured listings and a user-friendly employer dashboard, but the former is the more affordable option, charging £54.00 +VAT per post. In comparison, a single job post on Travel Weekly Jobs costs £295.00 +VAT. Of the two, only Travel Weekly Jobs offers CV database access.
Season Workers vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a popular local job board that lists a wide range of general vacancies. While Season Workers also caters to several job markets, it gives employers access to a more niche network of seasonal workers. Season Workers charges £54.00 +VAT per post, whereas a new customer post on Reed.co.uk costs £89.00 +VAT.