New Customer Premium+ Job Advert Offer
1 Day CV Search
1 Week CV Search
1 Month CV Search
*Bulk discounts are available.
**As a newcomer special, Reed.co.uk offers the first 1 Week CV Search users purchase at a discounted rate of £99.00 +VAT.
Reed.co.uk is one of the U.K.'s leading job sites and attracts more than 11 million visitors every month. In addition to job listings, the site also advertises more than 70,000 career development courses. While the portal does not offer any free services for employers, they do have new customer specials.
Employers can also search a database of more than 12 million CVs. Other useful features for employers include job alert emails to candidates, branded company profiles, and the option to include screening questions. Compared to other paid sites, Reed.co.uk is competitively priced, but there are more affordable options, such as Indeed.
- Reed.co.uk offers a newcomer special for both job postings and to access their CV database.
- Job postings are active for six weeks.
- The site claims it has a total audience of over 21.7 million active candidates and attracts over 11 million monthly visits.
- The searchable database contains more than 12 million candidate CVs.
- Employers can create a branded profile.
- Job postings can be enhanced with screening questions to make it easy to filter applications.
- Employers can upgrade their job postings to featured job ads that appear at the top of search results.
- Job postings can be emailed to 100 or 250 of the best-matching candidates, depending on the posting plan.
- The site attracts job seekers with a large selection of job listings, courses, and career advice resources.
- Reed.co.uk does not offer any free job posting or CV search plans.
- The platform lacks advanced candidate matching and analytics tools.
On Trustpilot, Reed.co.uk has more than 2,000 reviews and an average rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars. While the feedback from users is mostly positive, with several citing the platform's user-friendliness, competitive pricing, and efficiency as top qualities, some expressed disappointment with the quality of the courses they advertise.
How to Post a Job on Reed.co.uk:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Reed.co.uk.
Posting a Job on Reed.co.uk.
Go to the Reed.co.uk recruiter site.
Navigate to Reed.co.uk's home page, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click "Recruiter site."
Create a recruiter account.
Click "Sign in / Register" in the top right corner of the page to sign in or create a recruiter account.
To create an account, enter your email and a password in the "Recruiter" tab.
Enter your name, company details, and contact number.
Click "Post a job."
Once you've logged in to your account, click "Post a job" in the menu bar at the top of the page.
Select and purchase posting plan.
Select the job ad type that best suits your needs and click "Add to basket" and proceed to make the purchase.
Create and post your job ad.
Once you've purchased credits to post a job, you can create, advertise, and manage your job ads.
Reed.co.uk vs. Totaljobs:
Reed.co.uk and Totaljobs are both among the U.K.'s leading job sites, although Totaljobs does attract more site traffic and has a much larger CV database than Reed.co.uk's. While their basic posting plans are similarly priced, Totaljobs' newcomer special is more affordable than Reed.co.uk. Totaljobs offers better features, such as video recruiting.
Reed.co.uk vs. Find a Job:
Find a Job is the U.K. government's job search portal. While Reed.co.uk is available throughout the U.K. and Ireland, also featuring international job listings, the Find a Job service is only available for users in England, Scotland, and Wales. Unlike Reed.co.uk, however, employers can advertise vacancies for free on Find a Job.
Reed.co.uk vs. Indeed:
While Reed.co.uk is a U.K.-based portal that primarily targets and attracts traffic from the local market, Indeed is a leading global job site based in the U.S. Both platforms offer job posting and CV search services. Unlike Reed.co.uk, Indeed offers free options as well as advanced features such as instant CV matches. See a detailed comparison.
What is Reed.co.uk?
Reed.co.uk is a leading job portal in the U.k. that also advertises career development courses.
How much does it cost to advertise jobs on Reed.co.uk?
Reed.co.uk charges between £89.00 and £250.00 +VAT for one premium or featured job listing. Employers aren't able to list a free job posting.
Why should I choose Reed.co.uk to advertise jobs?
Reed.co.uk is one of the longest-running job search sites in the U.K., and is trusted by thousands of recruitment agencies and employers. They boast a large database of qualified candidates, receiving in excess of 160,000 job applications per day and over 50,000 new candidate registrations every week.
What is included in Reed.co.uk's job advert packages?
- Reed.co.uk job adverts remain live for up to six weeks.
- You'll receive applications straight to your inbox.
- You can also use screening questions to filter your applications faster and manage recruitment on-the-go using the Reed.co.uk mobile app.
How can I create an account on Reed.co.uk?
- On Reed.co.uk's home page, click "Sign in/Register" at the top right.
- Complete the online form with your details and click "Create Recruiter Account".
- You can now post a job.
How can I edit a job posting on Reed.co.uk?
- Log in to your Reed.co.uk account and select the job you would like to edit under "Jobs & Applications."
- Click on the title and then click "Edit Advert."
- Once you've made your changes, click the orange "Update Job" button at the bottom of the page.
How can I delete a job posting on Reed.co.uk?
- Log in to your Reed.co.uk account and go to "Jobs & Applications."
- Click the job posting you'd like to deactivate.
- Click the "End Early" button.