From £150.00 +VAT /post.
(Introductory offer only).
Six week posting time
Candidate screening questions
Reed.co.uk is one of the U.K.'s leading job and attracts more than 11 million visitors every month. In addition to job listings, the site also advertises more than 70,000 career development courses. While the portal does not offer any free services for employers, they do have new customer specials.
Employers can also search a database of more than 12 million CVs. Other useful features for employers include job alert emails to candidates, branded company profiles, and the option to include screening questions. Compared to other paid sites, Reed.co.uk is competitively priced, but there are more affordable options, such as Indeed.
- Reed.co.uk offers a newcomer special for both job postings and accessing the CV database.
- Job postings are active for six weeks.
- The site claims it has a total audience of over 21.7 million active candidates and attracts over 11 million monthly visits.
- The searchable database contains more than 12 million candidate CVs.
- Employers can create a branded profile.
- Job postings can be enhanced with screening questions to make it easy to filter applications.
- Employers can upgrade their job postings to featured job ads that appear at the top of search results.
- Job postings can be emailed to 100 or 250 of the best-matching candidates, depending on the posting plan.
- The site attracts job seekers with a large selection of job listings, courses, and career advice resources.
- Reed.co.uk does not offer any free job posting or CV search plans.
- The platform lacks advanced candidate matching and analytics tools.
On Trustpilot, Reed.co.uk has more than 3,500 reviews and an average rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars. While the feedback from users is mostly positive, with several citing the platform's user-friendliness, competitive pricing, and efficiency as top qualities, some expressed disappointment with the quality of the courses they advertise.
New Customer Premium+ Job Advert Offer
1 Day CV Search
1 Week CV Search
1 Month CV Search
*Bulk discounts are available.
**As a newcomer special, Reed.co.uk offers the first 1 Week CV Search users purchase at a discounted rate of £99.00 +VAT.
Reed.co.uk vs. Totaljobs:
Reed.co.uk and Totaljobs are both among the U.K.'s leading job sites, although Totaljobs attracts more site traffic and has a much larger CV database than Reed.co.uk's. While their basic posting plans are similarly priced, Totaljobs' newcomer special is more affordable than Reed.co.uk. Totaljobs offers better features, such as video recruiting.
Reed.co.uk vs. Find a Job:
Find a Job is the U.K. government's job search portal. While Reed.co.uk is available throughout the U.K. and Ireland, also featuring international job listings, the Find a Job service is only available for users in England, Scotland, and Wales. Unlike Reed.co.uk, however, employers can advertise vacancies for free on Find a Job.
Reed.co.uk vs. Indeed:
While Reed.co.uk is a U.K.-based portal that primarily targets and attracts traffic from the local market, Indeed is a leading global job site based in the U.S. Both platforms offer job posting and CV search services. Unlike Reed.co.uk, Indeed offers free options as well as advanced features such as instant CV matches. See a detailed comparison.