Premium job + email to up to 100 of the best-matching candidates
How to Post a Job on reed.co.uk:
Five easy steps for posting a job on reed.co.uk.
Posting a Job on reed.co.uk.
Go to the reed.co.uk recruiter site.
Navigate to reed.co.uk's home page, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click "Recruiter site."
Create a recruiter account.
Click "Sign in / Register" in the top right corner of the page to sign in or create a recruiter account.
To create an account, enter your email and a password in the "Recruiter" tab.
Enter your name, company details, and contact number.
Click "Post a job."
Once you've logged in to your account, click "Post a job" in the menu bar at the top of the page.
Select and purchase posting plan.
Select the job ad type that best suits your needs and click "Add to basket" and proceed to make the purchase.
Create and post your job ad.
Once you've purchased credits to post a job, you can create, advertise, and manage your job ads.
How much does it cost to advertise jobs on reed.co.uk?
reed.co.uk charges between £150.00 and £250.00 for one premium or featured job listing. Employers aren't able to list a free job posting.
Why should I choose reed.co.uk to advertise jobs?
reed.co.uk is one of the longest-running job search sites in the U.K., and is trusted by thousands of recruitment agencies and employers. They boast a large database of qualified candidates, receiving in excess of 160,000 job applications per day and over 50,000 new candidate registrations every week.
What is included in reed.co.uk's job advert packages?
- reed.co.uk job adverts remain live for up to six weeks.
- You'll receive applications straight to your inbox.
- You can also use screening questions to filter your applications faster and manage recruitment on-the-go using the reed.co.uk mobile app.
How can I create an account on Reed?
- On reed.co.uk's home page, click "Sign in/Register" at the top right.
- Complete the online form with your details and click "Create Recruiter Account".
- You can now post a job.
How can I edit a job posting on reed.co.uk?
- Log in to your reed.co.uk account and select the job you would like to edit under "Jobs & Applications."
- Click on the title and then click "Edit Advert."
- Once you've made your changes, click the orange "Update Job" button at the bottom of the page.
How can I delete a job posting on reed.co.uk?
- Log in to your reed.co.uk account and go to "Jobs & Applications."
- Click the job posting you'd like to deactivate.
- Click the "End Early" button.