7 Day Listing
Contact for quote.
CV Database Access
Contact for quote.
IrishJobs.ie is a user-friendly site that allows employers and recruiters to reach a local and global audience with their job listings. Most of the site traffic comes from local job seekers, but job listings can also be shared across more than 100 countries thanks to their e-recruitment network.
Jobs may not be posted directly to IrishJobs.ie, but the site is well-supported and agents typically reach out the same day an inquiry is made.
- IrishJobs.ie is a reputable job board used by brands such as Amazon, J.P.Morgan, Johnson & Johnson, and PwC to find staff.
- Almost 70% of total site traffic comes from Ireland, making it a great place to find local talent.
- Partner sites in the U.K., mainland Europe, Central America, Africa, and the Caribbean can be used to hire globally.
- Employers can reach candidates in 139 countries.
- The site uses StepMATCH™ technology that helps you efficiently filter through candidates.
- Clients can access TalentBank, a fantastic CV database with over one million active and passive candidates.
- Job postings are shared on IrishJobs.ie's social media channels.
- The IrishJobs.ie app is available on both Google Play and the App Store.
- Employers can't post jobs directly on the site; they have to get in touch with an agent.
- Pricing and packages are not readily available on the site.
- There is no trial or free plan.
- There are general job sites, such as Indeed and JobsIreland, that reach wider audiences and offer free plans.
The site received good ratings for its apps on both the App Store and Google Play Store. In addition, the website includes testimonials from employers and recruiters who've used the job board with success.
IrishJobs.ie vs. Jobs.ie:
Jobs.ie offers three posting plans, whereas IrishJobs.ie offers one basic, 7-day posting option and monthly and annual subscription options. IrishJobs.ie's 7-day listing option is more affordable than Jobs.ie's standard plan but offers less value for money. Both sites serve Ireland, but Jobs.ie receives more traffic and boasts better hiring tools.
IrishJobs.ie vs. RecruitIreland.com:
RecruitIreland.com is owned by The Irish Times media group, so jobs are shared across several websites and reach engaged audiences. Both sites offer bespoke packages. However, a basic 30-day listing with RecruitIreland.com costs €249.00 +VAT, which is more affordable and offers better value than IrishJobs.ie's 7-day post for €280.00.
IrishJobs.ie vs. JobsIreland:
JobsIreland is a government job board that allows employers to advertise vacancies across Ireland for free. They offer excellent career resources but only simple job postings with no option to reach international candidates. This high-traffic site is a great option for employers who want to hire locally without investing money in job posts.
How much does it cost to post a job on IrishJobs.ie?
How do I post a job on IrishJobs.ie?
- Visit the home page and click on "Advertise now."
- Fill in the online form.
- Wait for a team member to contact you.