It is free* to post a job on Jobbio. Users interested in Jobbio's employer branding services should speak to a specialist for more information.
*A €1.00 +VAT, refundable card validation fee is required to create an account with Jobbio.
Founded in 2015, Jobbio is a relatively young job board but has become a prominent recruitment resource for employers. Users can take advantage of the platform's built-in applicant tracking system, exposure through their network of partner sites, and comprehensive employer branding services to streamline the recruitment process.
Jobbio has local offices and customer support in London, and job seekers can use the advanced search filters to find local vacancies. Although the platform offers a free job posting service, it does charge a €1.00 +VAT card validation fee, which may deter some users.
- Jobbio offers a free job posting service.
- The platform has been used by leading companies, including Slack, Airbnb, Asana, and Jameson.
- Job posts are shared to a network of over 50 job boards, including Indeed and Glassdoor.
- Jobbio leverages its exclusive media network to reach both active and passive job seekers.
- The platform's technology instantly matches job ads with the most relevant candidates.
- Jobbio offers comprehensive employer branding services, including videos and a detailed company profile.
- The platform shares job posts to its social media channels for increased exposure.
- Jobbio features a built-in applicant tracking system (ATS).
- The platform features a blog with helpful career resources for both job seekers and employers.
- Users need to pay a €1.00 +VAT, refundable validation fee.
- The website receives very little website traffic from the U.K., compared to Reed.co.uk and Totaljobs.
Jobbio received 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 5 reviews on Software Advice, with most users praising the user-friendliness of the software and the quality of the applicants. One user on G2 also gave the platform a high rating, citing the job post syndication and employer branding services as highlights.
How to Post a Job on Jobbio:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Jobbio.
Posting a Job on Jobbio.
Navigate to the Jobbio home page.
From the home page, click on "POST A FREE JOB" in the top-right corner of the page. On the next page, click on "POST FREE JOB."
Create your employer account.
The €1.00 card validation will be refunded to your account.
Specify the type of role.
Select a job type from the drop-down many and add a job title. Then, click on "NEXT."
You can also click on "SKIP THIS STEP" to proceed.
Enter your payment details.
Fill out the online form with your card number, name, and email address, before clicking on "PAY €1.00 + VAT."
Once the payment has been processed, you'll be able to create your job post.
The €1.00 +VAT card validation will be refunded to your account.
Jobbio vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a top U.K. job board that receives millions of visits each month. The majority of its website traffic comes from within the U.K., whereas Jobbio only receives roughly 5% of its traffic from the region, making the former the better option for local hiring. However, unlike Jobbio, Reed.co.uk does not offer a free job posting option.
Jobbio vs. Totaljobs:
Totaljobs is one of the U.K.'s largest career portals and gives employers access to an international audience of candidates. The platform receives significantly more website traffic than Jobbio; however, Jobbio offers a feature-rich free job posting plan, while Totaljobs costs £169.00 +VAT per post.
Jobbio vs. ZipRecruiter:
Like Jobbio, ZipRecruiter shares job posts to its network of partner job boards, offering employers increased exposure. ZipRecruiter is the costlier platform, charging £99.00 for a single job posting, whereas Jobbio offers a free job posting service, which includes an integrated ATS and social media promotion — features that ZipRecruiter lacks.