From £130.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
Bulk posting plans
CV database access
Targeted email job alerts
Careerjet is a general job board that scans over 50,000 international recruitment websites, job boards, and specialist sites for listings on a daily basis. For U.K. employers, Careerjet offers an easy-to-use platform that features several advanced job posting tools, such as CV searches and targeted job email alerts.
At the time of writing, Careerjet's U.K. page had over 580,000 vacancies listed on their job board. Top job categories include education, customer service, hospitality, healthcare, and management roles.
- Careerjet has a dedicated Canadian page for local listings.
- The platform scans over 50,000 thousand job boards and recruitment sites for new vacancies daily.
- Job listings are featured at the top of job search results for increased visibility.
- The site is translated into 28 languages, which is ideal for bilingual hiring.
- Discounts on bulk job posting packages are available.
- The platform offers statistics that track the success of a job ad.
- Employers can search Careerjet's CV database for suitable candidates.
- Vacancies are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- The platform's pricing is available in pounds sterling.
- Careerjet does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform does not specify its customer care operating hours.
- Compared to some rival platforms, such as Totaljobs and CV-Library, Careerjet is costly.
- CV database access is only available as a separate paid service.
On Sitejabber, Careerjet has a 2.5-star rating based on less than a dozen reviews, with several users mentioning receiving "spam emails" from the platform.
Direct Job Listing
3 Job Postings
5 Job Postings
10 Job Postings
10 Days CV Access
30 Days CV Access
90 Days CV Access
*The platform also offers larger bulk posting packages.
**Careerjet's prices are subject to change as it's based on the exchange rate at the time of posting.
Careerjet vs. Reed.co.uk:
Like Careerjet, Reed.co.uk has a wide reach in the U.K., but the latter platform is more popular, reaching over 21.7 million local job seekers. While Careerjet charges £130.00 +VAT, a new customer post on Reed.co.uk costs £89.00 +VAT. Both platforms feature paid CV searches and a user-friendly website.
Careerjet vs. Totaljobs:
Careerjet and Totaljobs are both job search engines that target local and international job markets. At £130.00 +VAT per post, Careerjet is more affordable compared to Totaljobs' £169.00 +VAT per post. While both sites offer CV searches, only Totaljobs features additional company branding solutions.
Careerjet vs. Gr8 UK Jobs:
While Careerjet and Gr8 UK Jobs both advertise general roles, only the former has an international reach, and users may find the latter platform to be the better choice for local hiring efforts. However, Careerjet is significantly more affordable, charging £130.00 +VAT per post, while Gr8 UK Jobs' pricing starts at £420.00 +VAT per post.