Cleverism allows employers to create free profiles. Beyond that, the platform's pricing is not readily available on their website, although advanced job posting features are mentioned. Employers should fill out the online contact form for a quote.
Cleverism is an international job board with over 100,000 unique site visitors per day. The platform allows employers to post vacancies throughout the U.K. to attract local talent, and its key features include employer branding and advanced search filters.
Although most of its website traffic comes from the U.S., Cleversim gives U.K. employers access to over 400,000 candidates in a wide variety of job categories. However, the job board's pricing is not readily available on their website, making it difficult to gauge the site's affordability.
- Employers can post jobs in all categories at all career levels.
- Vacancies posted to the job board reach over 400,000 job seekers
- The website is easy to navigate.
- Employers can add their company profile to the site for increased brand awareness.
- The platform has comprehensive search filters so job seekers can find your listing fast.
- Cleverism's pricing is not readily available on their website.
- The platform lacks certain key hiring tools, such as resume searches and social media sharing.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Cleverism.
Cleverism vs. Totaljobs:
Like Cleverism, Totaljobs advertises a range of general vacancies, but the latter site is more feature-rich, offering resume searches and candidate management tools, which Cleverism lacks. While Totaljobs charges £169.00 +VAT per listing, Cleverism's pricing is not readily available on their website, making it hard to gauge the site's affordability.
Cleverism vs. Reed.co.uk:
Cleverism and Reed.co.uk are both general job boards that cater to the local job market. However, Cleverism is more popular in the U.S., while Reed.co.uk's main audience is in the U.K. Both platforms offer employer branding, but Reed.co.uk features CV searches, enhanced postings, and targeted email alerts, which Cleverism lacks.
Cleverism vs. Indeed:
Unlike Cleverism, Indeed is transparent about their job posts' pricing and offers employers access to a larger pool of local candidates. Both platforms allow for general vacancies to be listed on their job boards, but ultimately, Indeed has a larger reach, with over 199 million more registered job seekers than Cleverism.