Cleverism allows employers to create free profiles. Beyond that, the platform's pricing is not readily available on their website, although advanced job posting features are mentioned. Employers should fill out the online contact form for a quote.
Cleverism is an international job board with over 100,000 unique site visitors per day. The platform allows employers to post vacancies throughout Australia to attract local talent, and its key features include employer branding and advanced search filters.
Although most of its website traffic comes from the U.S., Cleversim gives Australian employers access to over 400,000 candidates in a wide variety of job categories. However, the job board's pricing is not readily available on their website, making it difficult to gauge the site's affordability.
- Employers can post jobs in all categories at all career levels.
- Vacancies posted to the job board reach over 400,000 job seekers
- The website is easy to navigate.
- Employers can add their company profile to the site for increased brand awareness.
- The platform has comprehensive search filters so job seekers can find your listing fast.
- Cleverism's pricing is not readily available on its website.
- The platform lacks certain key hiring tools, such as resume searches and social media sharing.
- The site receives fairly low traffic volumes from Australia.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards for increased exposure.
Cleverism does not feature on any user review sites. Website analytics provided by CuteStat reveal that Siteadvisor and Google Safe Browsing report no issues with the site and it has good WOT Trustworthiness. It enjoys a high Alexa Rank of around 16,000.
Cleverism vs. SEEK:
While SEEK is not a global job board like Cleverism, its advantage to employers recruiting in Australia lies in its popularity in the region, being Australia's most trafficked employment portal. Unlike Cleverism, SEEK features an extensive CV database, along with a range of easy-to-use online tools for managing job ads.
Cleverism vs. Workforce Australia:
Workforce Australia is a free job service provided by the Australian government. Being focused on the Australian market only, Workforce Australia is a convenient option for local recruiting. In comparison, Cleverism is a great choice for local employers looking to reach international candidates.
Cleverism vs. CareerOne:
CareerOne and Cleverism are both general job boards. While Cleverism caters to the international employment market, CareerOne is focused solely on Australia, making the latter more suited for local recruitment efforts. Of the two, Cleverism offers a better variety of career resources for job seekers.