1 Standard Job Listing
1 Featured Job Listing
Optional Extras to Boost Exposure*
*Employers can boost their job adverts' exposure by opting to distribute their job posts to a selection of other job boards. Interested parties can contact Authentic Jobs for more information.
Authentic Jobs is a leading U.S. job platform that features international tech vacancies. They help tech giants and small companies to recruit qualified IT professionals. Candidates can upload resumes and apply to jobs for free, while employers need to subscribe to paid packages to post jobs.
Although the site's U.S. dollars job posting prices are less affordable than most local alternatives, it provides employers with an option to reach out to the global tech community.
- Employers not satisfied with the platform's service qualify for a free job reposting or a full refund.
- A choice between two paid monthly subscription plans is offered.
- Even though the site is U.S.-based, Similarweb reports that only around 18% of the site's more than 103,000 visitors are from the U.S., indicating a wide international reach.
- Nonprofit organizations and educational institutions qualify for discounted rates.
- A job monitoring dashboard allows employers easy application reviews, job post edits, and subscription renewals.
- Optional extras to boost job posting exposure are available.
- The platform's Facebook page has over 1,800 followers and job postings are shared on their Twitter account.
- No free job posting trial is available.
- The platform only offers paid subscription plans.
- Job posting is less affordable than most local and international alternatives, including The Loop, Women in Technology (WiT), and ICTCareer.
- Similarweb statistics indicate that Australia is one of the countries that generate less than 4.05% of the site's traffic, significantly less than local alternatives.
- Job post syndication to boost exposure on other job boards is charged extra.
- Access to a resume database is not available.
- Candidate matching is not provided.
- No applicant tracking system or job feed integration is featured.
While no recent reviews were found, the platform seems to have recovered from an alleged incident in 2019 where thousands of applicants’ CVs unintentionally became publicly accessible online.
How to Post a Job on Authentic Jobs:
A step-by-step guide to posting a job on Authentic Jobs.
Posting a job on Authentic Jobs.
Click on "Post a Job."
Navigate to the home page and click on "Post a Job" in the top-right corner of the page.
Fill in the form.
Complete all the required fields, including your email address and a new password, your job post details, and your company information. Click on "Preview" at the end to review your job posting. Once done, click on "Choose a Package."
You can opt to upload your company's logo by clicking on "Choose File" under the "Logo" heading.
Choose a package and pay.
Select which package of the two best suits your needs.
Enter your payment details.
Proceed to checkout and submit your job post.
Authentic Jobs vs. ICTCareer:
Authentic Jobs caters to the global tech industry, whereas ICTCareer features local general jobs, including IT and telecommunications jobs. Authentic Job’s single job posts for US$149.00 are priced slightly higher. Authentic Jobs provides fewer employer branding options, but they offer NPOs and educational institutions large discounts.
Authentic Jobs vs. The Loop:
Authentic Jobs features mainly tech jobs, while The Loop connects local employers with uniquely qualified professionals across every creative category, including IT. Neither platform features a searchable resume database. If you're looking for candidates in Australia, The Loop offers greater local reach at more affordable rates.
Authentic Jobs vs. TechSydney:
Authentic Jobs is a global IT job board, while TechSydney offers a networking platform to connect startup companies with tech talent. Authentic Jobs's prices start at US$149.00 for a single job post, while TechSydney provides a free and thus far more affordable way for local employers to showcase their startup companies and reach out to talent.
What are some alternatives to Authentic Jobs?
What is Authentic Jobs?
Authentic Jobs is a U.S.-based international tech job board that provides job seekers with a wealth of employment opportunities while also providing employers with a way to connect with qualified IT talent.
How much does it cost to post a job on Authentic Jobs?
Authentic Jobs offers employers a choice between two paid subscription plans. Their pricing starts at US$149.00 per month for a single job listing. Nonprofits and educational institutions qualify for discounted rates.
How can I edit a job posting on Authentic Jobs?
- Find the confirmation email you received after having posted your job listing.
- In the email, click on the link to your account dashboard.
- If you can't find the confirmation message, email Authentic Jobs to resend the link.
- Find the job listing you wish to edit and proceed with your editing.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to publish your edited job post.