From US$149.00 /mo.
Job post distribution to other platforms
Available at an extra cost.
Searchable resume database
Authentic Jobs is a leading U.S. job platform that features international tech vacancies. They help tech giants and small companies to recruit qualified IT professionals. Candidates can upload resumes and apply to jobs for free, while employers need to subscribe to paid packages to post jobs.
Although the site's U.S. dollars job posting prices are less affordable than most local alternatives, it provides employers with an option to reach out to the global tech community.
- Employers not satisfied with the platform's service qualify for a free job reposting or a full refund.
- A choice between two paid monthly subscription plans is offered.
- Nonprofit organizations and educational institutions qualify for discounted rates.
- A job monitoring dashboard allows employers easy application reviews, job post edits, and subscription renewals.
- Optional extras to boost job posting exposure are available.
- The platform's Facebook page has over 1,800 followers and job postings are shared on their Twitter account.
- No free job posting trial is available.
- Job posting is less affordable than most local and international alternatives, including The Loop and Women in Technology. , and ICTCareer.
- Job post syndication to boost exposure on other job boards is charged extra.
- Access to a resume database is not available.
- Candidate matching is not provided.
- No applicant tracking system or job feed integration is featured.
We were unable to find online reviews of Authentic Jobs.
1 Standard Job Listing
1 Featured Job Listing
Optional Extras to Boost Exposure*
Contact for quote.
*Employers can boost their job adverts' exposure by opting to distribute their job posts to a selection of other job boards. Interested parties can contact Authentic Jobs for more information.
How to Post a Job on Authentic Jobs:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Authentic Jobs.
Posting a Job on Authentic Jobs.
Click on "Post a Job."
Navigate to the home page and click on "Post a Job" in the top-right corner of the page.
Fill in the form.
Complete all the required fields, including your email address and a new password, your job post details, and your company information. Click on "Preview" at the end to review your job posting. Once done, click on "Choose a Package."
You can opt to upload your company's logo by clicking on "Choose File" under the "Logo" heading.
Choose a package and pay.
Select which package of the two best suits your needs.
Enter your payment details.
Proceed to checkout and submit your job post.
Authentic Jobs vs. ICTCareer:
Authentic Jobs caters to the global tech industry, whereas ICTCareer features local general jobs, including IT and telecommunications jobs. Authentic Job’s single job posts for US$149.00 are priced slightly higher. Authentic Jobs provides fewer employer branding options, but they offer NPOs and educational institutions large discounts.
Authentic Jobs vs. The Loop:
Authentic Jobs features mainly tech jobs, while The Loop connects local employers with uniquely qualified professionals across every creative category, including IT. Neither platform features a searchable resume database. If you're looking for candidates in Australia, The Loop offers greater local reach at more affordable rates.
Authentic Jobs vs. TechSydney Job Board:
Authentic Jobs is a global IT job board, while TechSydney Job Board offers a networking platform to connect startup companies with tech talent. Authentic Jobs's prices start at US$149.00 for a single job post, while TechSydney Job Board provides a free and thus far more affordable way for local employers to showcase their startup companies and reach out to talent.