Authentic Jobs is a job posting site that connects employers with designers and creative professionals across the U.S.
1 Job Posting (valid for 30 days)
2 Job Postings
3-4 Job Postings
5 or More Job Postings
How to Post a Job on Authentic Jobs:
- Sign into your Authentic Jobs account and select "Post a Job" at the top of the page.
- On the next page, select the "full-time" or "part-time" job posting icon.
- Select the job skills, level etc., on the drop-down menu and fill in the job description block.
- You can choose to highlight your job or post it to additional job boards.
- Click "Preview" at the bottom of the page to review and publish your job posting.
Number of Employees
1 (941) 677-8878
18 Shipyard Drive, Suite 2A, Hingham, MA, 02043
How can I edit an Authentic Jobs job posting?
You should have received a confirmation email after posting your listing. This email includes a link to edit your job listing.
How can I delete an Authentic Jobs job posting?
Sign in to your Authentic Jobs account. Click Jobs at the top of the page. Select the job you want to delete and click "Delete" at the bottom of the page.
How can I create an Authentic Jobs account?
Click "Post a Job" at the top of the Authentic Jobs homepage. Enter your company details, job details etc., to open your employer's account.