1 Standard Job Listing
1 Featured Job Listing
Increased Job Listing Exposure
Authentic Jobs is a leading job platform that features international tech jobs. They help tech giants and small companies to recruit qualified IT professionals. Candidates can upload resumes and apply to jobs for free, while employers need to subscribe to paid packages to post jobs. Educational institutions and non-profits qualify for discounts.
- Employers not satisfied with the service qualify for a free job reposting or a full refund.
- Choose between two paid monthly subscription plans.
- Nonprofit organizations and educational institutions qualify for discounted rates.
- Connect with the international tech workforce.
- A job monitoring dashboard to easily review applicants, edit job posts, and renew subscriptions.
- Additional options to boost exposure are available.
- Job postings include social media visibility on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Only offers paid subscription plans.
- Job post syndication to boost exposure on other job boards is charged extra.
- No free trial.
- No candidate matching.
- No information on applicant management functionalities provided on the website.
No negative reviews from users were found and the company has recovered from an alleged incident in 2019 where thousands of applicants’ CVs were unintentionally exposed. The company is generally portrayed as reputable and well-established. Authentic Jobs has over 13.5K Twitter followers and has more than 1,8K "Likes" on Facebook.
How to Post a Job on Authentic Jobs:
A step-by-step guide to posting a job on Authentic Jobs.
Posting a job on Authentic Jobs.
Click on "Post a Job."
Navigate to https://authenticjobs.com/ and click on "Post a Job" at the top of the page.
Fill in the job posting details.
Fill out all the required fields. These include your email and new password, job description, company details, etc.
Upload your company logo.
Image dimensions: 150x150 pixels.
Preview your post.
Click "Choose a Package."
Choose a package and pay.
Select which package of the two best suits your needs.
Enter your payment details.
Proceed to checkout and submit your job post.
Authentic Jobs vs. HackerEarth:
Authentic Jobs and HackerEarth both focus on tech recruitment. Authentic Jobs allows employers to post jobs and review applicants, while with HackerEarth, employers purchase packages that include customized developer tests to source talent. Authentic Job’s job list pricing starts at $149.00, while HackerEarth's packages start at $119.00.
Authentic Jobs vs. Dice:
Both Authentic Jobs and Dice offer job boards for IT designers and developers, although Dice is limited to U.S. tech jobs. Authentic Job’s single job posts for $149.00 are much less expensive than Dice’s cost of $395.00. Authentic Jobs provides fewer applicant management tools, but they offer NPOs and educational institutions large discounts.
Authentic Jobs vs. TechFetch:
Authentic Jobs is a leading international tech job board, whereas TechFetch exclusively caters to U.S. tech professionals. Authentic Job’s single job posts cost $149.00 a month, while TechFetch offers annual subscription plans that start at $1,799.00. TechFetch features a 7-day free trial, whereas Authentic Jobs does not.
What is Authentic Jobs?
Authentic Jobs is a U.S.-based international tech job board that provides job seekers with a wealth of employment opportunities while also providing employers with a way to connect with qualified IT talent.
How much does it cost to post a job on Authentic Jobs?
Authentic Jobs offers employers a choice between two paid subscription plans. Their pricing starts at $149.00 per month for a single job listing. Nonprofits and educational institutions qualify for discounted rates.
How can I edit an Authentic Jobs job posting?
- Find the confirmation email you received after having posted your job listing.
- In the email, click on the link to your account dashboard.
- If you can't find the confirmation message, email Authentic Jobs to resend the link.
- Find the job listing you wish to edit and proceed with your editing.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to publish your edited job post.