From $149.00 /mo.
Job post distribution to other platforms
Available at an extra cost.
Searchable resume database
Authentic Jobs is a local tech job platform that also features global jobs. They help tech giants and small companies to recruit qualified IT professionals. Candidates can upload resumes and apply to jobs for free, while employers need to subscribe to paid packages to post jobs. Educational institutions and non-profits qualify for discounts.
- Employers not satisfied with the platform's service qualify for a free job reposting or a full refund.
- A choice between two paid monthly subscription plans is offered.
- The site's reach extends globally.
- Nonprofit organizations and educational institutions qualify for discounted rates.
- A job monitoring dashboard allows employers easy application reviews, job post edits, and subscription renewals.
- Optional extras to boost job posting exposure are available.
- The platform's Facebook page has over 1,800 followers and job postings are shared on their Twitter account.
- Posting jobs on Authentic Jobs is less affordable than sites like Wellfound and HackerEarth, but more affordable than Dice.
- No free job posting trial is available.
- The platform only offers paid subscription plans.
- Job post syndication to boost exposure on other job boards is charged extra.
- Access to a resume database is not available.
- Candidate matching is not provided.
- No applicant tracking system or job feed integration is featured.
We were unable to find online reviews of Authentic Jobs.
1 Standard Job Listing
1 Featured Job Listing
Optional Extras to Boost Exposure*
Contact for quote.
*Employers can boost their job adverts' exposure by opting to distribute their job posts to a selection of other job boards. Interested parties can contact Authentic Jobs for more information.
How to Post a Job on Authentic Jobs:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Authentic Jobs.
Posting a job on Authentic Jobs.
Click on "Post a Job."
Navigate to the home page and click on "Post a Job" in the top-right corner of the page.
Fill in the form.
Complete all the required fields, including your email address and a new password, your job post details, and your company information. Click on "Preview" at the end to review your job posting. Once done, click on "Choose a Package."
You can opt to upload your company's logo by clicking on "Choose File" under the "Logo" heading.
Choose a package and pay.
Select a package that best suits your needs.
Enter your payment details.
Proceed to the checkout page and submit your job post.
Authentic Jobs vs. HackerEarth:
Authentic Jobs and HackerEarth both focus on tech recruitment. Authentic Jobs allows employers to post jobs and review applicants, while with HackerEarth, employers purchase packages that include customized developer tests to source talent. Authentic Job’s job listing prices start at $149.00, while HackerEarth's packages start at $169.00.
Authentic Jobs vs. Dice:
Both Authentic Jobs and Dice offer job boards for IT designers and developers, although Dice is limited to the U.S. A single job post at Authentic Jobs for $149.00 is much more affordable than Dice’s cost of $395.00. Authentic Jobs provides fewer applicant management tools, but they offer NPOs and educational institutions large discounts.
Authentic Jobs vs. TechFetch:
Authentic Jobs is a leading international tech job board, whereas TechFetch exclusively caters to U.S. tech professionals. Authentic Job’s single job posts cost $149.00 a month, while TechFetch offers annual subscription plans that start at $1,799.00. TechFetch features a 7-day free trial, whereas Authentic Jobs does not.
What is Authentic Jobs?
Authentic Jobs is a U.S.-based international tech job board that provides job seekers with a wealth of employment opportunities while also providing employers with a way to connect with qualified IT talent.
How much does it cost to post a job on Authentic Jobs?
Authentic Jobs offers employers a choice between two paid subscription plans. Their pricing starts at $149.00 per month for a single job listing. Nonprofits and educational institutions qualify for discounted rates.
How can I edit an Authentic Jobs job posting?
- Find the confirmation email you received after having posted your job listing.
- In the email, click on the link to your account dashboard.
- If you can't find the confirmation message, email Authentic Jobs to resend the link.
- Find the job listing you wish to edit and proceed with your editing.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to publish your edited job post.