Price for assessments
From $169.00 /mo.
Advanced posting options
Resume database access
HackerEarth is an online marketplace that offers global tech employers software solutions for hiring tech talent. Listings include coding assessments to test candidates' proficiency in all the major programming languages, along with interview tools that allow employers to select the best applicants from HackerEarth's pool of developers.
HackerEarth is a U.S.-based company with headquarters in San Francisco, and U.S. employers benefit from their local hiring expertise. The company's tech recruitment solutions, however, are offered to local and global employers. They offer employers access to a talent pool comprising over 5 million developers from around the world.
- The site connects employers with the international tech workforce to hire remote talent.
- HackerEarth allows employers access to software packages to interview or assess tech talent.
- The platform offers tailor-made plans to meet individual hiring needs.
- There is a free trial.
- Packages include access to candidate profiles and categorization filters.
- The site enables employers to evaluate candidates' proficiency in over 40 coding languages and 500 skills.
- Employers can automatically create coding tests based on skills, job descriptions, or roles.
- Employers are able to schedule coding interviews to assess skills in real-time via pair programming.
- Packages include integration with major applicant tracking systems.
- The site only offers employers paid subscription plans.
- The package aimed at building tech teams requires a minimum of 30 users, with each user charged separately.
We were unable to find online reviews of HackerEarth by employers. A single user posted a negative review on TrustPilot, alleging difficulty being removed from their email list. On Quora, developers report mixed results in finding employment via HackerEarth.
Contact for quote.
Learning & Development
$150.00 /user /yr.
Contact for quote.
Contact for quote.
*For custom bundle purchases or arranging hackathons to engage with developers, employers should contact the company via email to request a quote.
How to Hire Developers on HackerEarth:
Three easy steps for hiring a developer on HackerEarth.
Hiring a developer on HackerEarth.
Go to HackerEarth.
Navigate to the HackerEarth home page and click on "Hire Now." You will find this button under the "For Businesses" heading.
Click on "Request a Demo."
You'll find this blue tab below the main heading. A pop-up window will then appear.
Submit your demo request.
Enter your email address and select "All of the above" in the drop-down menu. Then, click on "Request a demo."
A HackerEarth representative will contact you to help you choose the best package for your needs.
HackerEarth vs. TechFetch.com:
HackerEarth offers global tech hiring solutions, while TechFetch.com caters to U.S. tech talent. TechFetch.com's platform matches employers with job seekers, while HackerEarth's hiring involves developer assessments. HackerEarth's plans start at $19.00 per month, whereas TechFetch.com's annual subscription packages start at $1,799.00.
HackerEarth vs. HackerRank:
HackerEarth and HackerRank are similar in that both offer global recruitment solutions to hire tech developers. Unlike HackerEarth, HackerRank offers a ranking system that helps employees identify top candidates faster. However, HackerEarth's plans start at $19.00 per month, with HackerRank's starting at $249.00. Both offer free trials.
HackerEarth vs. Codility:
Both HackerEarth and Codility provide global tech recruitment solutions. They are similar in that they allow employers to remotely assess and screen candidates with coding tests. HackerEarth offers a free trial, compared to Codility's demo. HackerEarth's prices start at $19.00 per month, while Codility provides prices on request.