HackerEarth Assessments (1 seat, 20 invites)
HackerEarth Assessments (1 seat, 50 invites)
Learning & Development
Contact for quote.
Contact for quote.
*For custom bundle purchases or arranging hackathons to engage with developers, employers should contact the company via email to request a quote.
HackerEarth regularly hosts hackathons, which enables Australia-based employers to select the best applicants from HackerEarth's pool of local and international developers. Developers can showcase their skills in local hackathons with themes such as blockchain prototypes for the Commonwealth Bank of Australia and IBM Developer code patterns.
Australia's tech economy continues to grow, making it difficult for employers to find qualified candidates in this competitive environment. Even though HackerEarth is U.S.-based, local employers can benefit from hiring experienced and rigorously assessed developers selected from their international talent pool comprising over 5 million candidates.
- The platform connects Australian employers with the global tech workforce.
- Employers are offered a choice between interview and assessment packages.
- Packages include a customized plan to meet individual recruitment needs.
- Employers qualify for a free trial.
- Packages include access to global candidate profiles and advanced search filters.
- Employers can evaluate candidates' proficiency in more than 40 coding languages and 500 skills.
- Coding tests based on skills, job descriptions, or roles are automatically created.
- Australian employers can schedule coding interviews to assess skills in real-time via pair programming.
- Packages include integration with major applicant tracking systems.
- All subscription plans are paid and prices are only quoted in U.S. dollars.
- No local phone support is available to Australia-based employers.
- The package aimed at building tech teams requires a minimum of 30 users, with each user charged separately.
- Customer support for Australian employers is limited to U.S. business hours.
We were unable to find online reviews of HackerEarth by Australian employers. On Quora, developers reported mixed results in finding employment via HackerEarth.
SimilarWeb reports that Australian site visitors generate less than 1% of the site traffic, suggesting that Australian employers and tech job seekers are more likely to turn to popular local sites, such as ICTCareer and SEEK to connect with each other.
How to Hire Developers on HackerEarth:
Three easy steps for hiring a developer on HackerEarth.
Hiring a developer on HackerEarth.
Go to HackerEarth.
Navigate to the HackerEarth home page and click on "Hire now." You will find this button under the "For Businesses" heading.
Click on "Request a demo."
You'll find this blue tab below the main heading.
Submit your demo request.
Fill in the form, including your name, contact details, company information, the product you're interested in, and your country. Click on "Request a demo." A HackerEarth representative will contact you to help you choose the best package for your needs.
HackerEarth vs. SEEK:
HackerEarth connects employers with tech talent and features global tech projects, coding assessments, and candidate matching. SEEK is a prominent, general job board where local employers can post their tech jobs. HackerEarth's prices begin at US$19.00 per month, whereas SEEK features variable pricing based on job title and location.
HackerEarth vs. CareerOne:
HackerEarth and CareerOne both connect employers with tech talent. HackerEarth features global tech projects, coding assessments, and candidate matching. CareerOne offers a general job board where local employers can post tech jobs for free, but resume views and inviting applications require credits. HackerEarth's prices begin at US$19.00 per month.
HackerEarth vs. AngelList:
HackerEarth and AngelList both offer global tech hiring solutions. HackerEarth's services include developer assessments and candidate matching, while AngelList features a global tech startup job board where Australian employers can post jobs and search resumes for free. HackerEarth's plans start at US$19.00 per month.
What is HackerEarth?
HackerEarth assists global businesses with their technical hiring needs. Their recruitment solutions include coding assessments that allow Australian employers to identify and hire talented developers.
How much does it cost employers to use HackerEarth?
HackerEarth's pricing for their tech recruitment plans is quoted in U.S. dollars and starts at US$19.00 per month for coding interviews. Costs increase if employers require online assessments of developers' coding skills and other hiring tools.
Can I change or cancel my HackerEarth subscription?
Yes. You can upgrade or downgrade your plan at any time. You can also cancel your subscription. Email HackerEarth for assistance.