Price for Assessments
Advanced Posting Options
Resume Database Access
HackerEarth regularly hosts hackathons that attract the best developers. This allows U.K.-based employers to select top applicants from HackerEarth's pool of local and international developers. Developers can showcase their skills in local hackathons conducted by reputable companies, such as Symbl.ai, Microsoft Azure, and PAN IIT.
IT positions prominently feature in the most in-demand job rankings in the U.K. Although HackerEarth is a U.S.-based company headquartered in San Francisco, U.K. employers benefit from recruiting experienced and rigorously assessed candidates selected from their global pool comprising over 5 million talented developers.
- The platform connects U.K. employers with the global tech workforce.
- Employers can choose from a variety of interview and assessment packages.
- Services include tailor-made products to meet employers' individual hiring needs.
- Employers qualify for a free trial.
- Packages provide access to international candidate profiles and advanced search filters.
- Employers can evaluate candidates' proficiency in over 40 coding languages and 500 skills.
- Coding assessments based on skills, job descriptions, or roles are automatically created.
- U.K.-based employers can schedule coding interviews to test skills in real-time via pair programming.
- Packages include integration with major applicant tracking systems.
- All subscription plans are paid and prices are only quoted in U.S. dollars.
- The package aimed at building tech teams requires a minimum of 30 users, with each user charged separately.
- No local phone support is available to U.K.-based employers.
- Customer support for U.K. employers is limited to U.S. business hours.
TrustPilot UK features a single negative review, where the user alleged difficulty being removed from their email list. On Quora, developers experienced mixed results in finding employment via HackerEarth.
SimilarWeb reports that the site, based on a six-month average, attracted 1.9 million visitors per month, including 0.84% of visitors from the U.K. This suggests that U.K. employers and tech job seekers are more likely to turn to popular local tech sites such as CW Jobs and IT Job Board to connect with each other.
HackerEarth Assessments (1 seat, 20 invites)
HackerEarth Assessments (1 seat, 50 invites)
Learning & Development
Contact for quote.
Contact for quote.
*For custom bundle purchases or arranging hackathons to engage with developers, employers should contact the company via email to request a quote.
How to Hire Developers on HackerEarth:
Three easy steps for hiring a developer on HackerEarth.
Hiring a developer on HackerEarth.
Go to HackerEarth.
Navigate to the HackerEarth home page and click on "Hire now." You will find this button under the "For Businesses" heading.
Click on "Request a demo."
You'll find this blue tab below the main heading.
Submit your demo request.
Fill in the form, including your name, contact details, company information, the product you're interested in, and your country. Click on "Request a demo." A HackerEarth representative will contact you to help you select the best package for your needs.
HackerEarth vs. Technojobs:
HackerEarth offers global recruitment solutions to assess and hire tech developers, while Technojobs helps U.K. employers find qualified job seekers in the IT, telecommunications, project management, and analytics sectors. HackerEarth's plans start at US$19.00 per month, whereas Technojobs charges £290.00 for a standard job post.
HackerEarth vs. CW Jobs:
Both HackerEarth and CW Jobs offer IT hiring solutions. HackerEarth's developer recruitment services are global and include assessments and candidate matching, whereas CW Jobs is a leading U.K. tech job posting and resume search site. HackerEarth's plans start at US$19.00 per month, while CW Jobs' cost for posting an ad starts at £199.00 +VAT.
HackerEarth vs. AngelList:
HackerEarth and AngelList both offer global tech hiring solutions. HackerEarth's paid products include developer assessments and candidate matching, while AngelList features a tech startup job board that allows U.K. employers to post global tech jobs and search resumes for free. HackerEarth's plans start at US$19.00 per month.
What is HackerEarth?
HackerEarth assists global businesses with their technical hiring needs. Their hiring solutions include coding assessments that allow U.K. employers to identify and recruit talented developers.
How much does it cost employers to use HackerEarth?
HackerEarth's pricing for their tech recruitment plans is quoted in U.S. dollars and starts at US$19.00 per month for coding interviews. Costs increase if employers require online assessments of developers' coding skills and other hiring tools.
Can I change or cancel my HackerEarth subscription?
Yes. You can upgrade or downgrade your plan at any time. You can also cancel your subscription. Email HackerEarth for assistance.