From £199.00 +VAT /post.
Bulk posting plans
CV database access
Applicant management tools
Phone and email.
CW Jobs caters to IT professionals in the U.K. and features a searchable database of more than one million CVs. While CW Jobs's standard job post pricing is higher than that of similar niche sites, such as IT Job Board and Technojobs, it does have a more affordable new customer special.
Beyond standard job postings, CW Jobs also offers Featured and Premium posting options that include a cover image and an extended listing period with photos, videos, and a background image, respectively. All posting plans include an applicant manager tool, screening questions, candidate alerts, and a company logo.
- CW Jobs offers a new customer posting offer.
- Employers can opt to upgrade their postings to include multimedia content and extend the listing period.
- All posting plans include applicant management features, a company logo, candidate alerts, and screening questions.
- The platform features an extensive, searchable CV database.
- The site attracts a niche audience of IT professionals with a large selection of listings as well as career advice resources.
- Employers get discounts when purchasing multiple job ads.
- There is no free trial or free plan.
- CW Jobs is costlier than other local niche sites, such as IT Job Board and Technojobs.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CW Jobs.
New Customer Offer: Post 1 Job Ad
Post 1 Job Ad
Save with Multiple Job Ads
From £540.00 +VAT /2 posts
£500.00 +VAT /mo.*
*The Search CVs plan gives users access to the CV database for one month, during which they can view an unlimited number of CV summaries and have 100 credits (one credit per candidate CV) to see additional details, including contact details.
Featured and Premium job posts are available, but pricing is not made readily available online. Interested users can contact CW Jobs to request a quote.
CW Jobs vs. IT Job Board:
Like CW Jobs, IT Job Board is a niche site that targets the IT sector in the U.K. Both sites offer a searchable CV database, a new customer offer of £199.00 +VAT for a basic posting, and discounts for purchasing multiple job ads. However, IT Job Board's standard cost per post is more affordable than CW Jobs.
CW Jobs vs. Technojobs:
CW Jobs and Technojobs both target IT professionals in the U.K. and offers job postings and a searchable CV database. Unlike CW Jobs, Technojobs also advertises a social targeting plan. Technojobs's standard job posting is costlier than CW Jobs, and unlike the latter, it does not have a new customer offer.
CW Jobs vs. Totaljobs:
CW Jobs forms part of the Totaljobs network. The two sites differ in that Totaljobs is a general job board with an affordable price per posting, whereas CW Jobs caters specifically to the IT market and charges premium prices by comparison. Standard job postings on Totaljobs are also active for six weeks, compared to four weeks on CW Jobs.
Looking for more niche sites for sourcing IT professionals? See our list of the Best IT and Tech Job Boards.