IT Job Board
From £249.00 +VAT /post.
New customer discount
Job post duration
CV database access
Social media promotion
Applicant management tools
IT Job Board is a U.K.-based job posting site that caters to employers and job seekers in the IT industry. Companies of various sizes can use the platform to recruit top IT professionals. The portal has been used by prominent organizations, including WWF, the University of London, and the Royal Opera House, to advertise IT-related positions.
Launched in 2006 and part of the Digital Media Ads' network of job boards, IT Job Board features a range of recruitment services, such as exposure on partner sites, applicant management tools, and an extensive CV database of skilled candidates. The platform is also well-priced compared to other top U.K. IT job posting sites.
- IT Job Board boasts over 450,000 unique visitors per month.
- The site has several job posting options available.
- Employers can purchase CVs they are interested in from the site's candidate database.
- The site offers employer branding opportunities, which include a company profile page and add-on video content.
- Listings are live for 30 days.
- Jobs are shared to the site's partner job boards, such as IT Jobs Near Me and ITJobsLondon.uk, for added reach.
- The site offers robust applicant management tools at no extra cost.
- Jobs are posted to the site's social media channels, including Facebook and Twitter, for increased visibility.
- IT Job Board does not offer a free job posting option.
- Although the site allows international job postings, job seekers can only search for jobs by U.K. city or state.
- The platform lacks candidate matching tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of IT Job Board. The site has been used by well-established companies such as WWF, Royal Opera House, Liverpool Football Club, and the University of London.
New Customer Offer
1 Job Ad
2 Job Ads
5 Job Ads
10 Job Ads
20 Job Ads
30 Job Ads
40 Jobs Ads
50 Job Ads
*Employers receive discounted rates on bulk job ad packs.
IT Job Board vs. Technojobs:
While IT Job Board and Technojobs both cater to the IT and tech industries of the U.K., the latter is costlier, charging £440.00 +VAT for a standard job post. Technojobs has a large candidate database, with over 900,000 registered job seekers, while IT Job Board has around 450,000 unique monthly page visits.
IT Job Board vs. CW Jobs:
IT Job Board and CW Jobs are similarly priced and both offer social media promotion, employer branding options, and featured listings. IT Job Board, however, allows employers to post jobs from abroad, while CW Jobs is limited to the U.K.
IT Job Board vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that lists positions in all industries. IT Job Board, however, specializes in IT and tech jobs, which may help employers hire suitable candidates faster. While Indeed is a free job posting site, IT Job Board charges an all-inclusive price of £249.00 +VAT for a standard job post, 10 CVs, and applicant management tools.