Single Job Posting
5 Pack Of Job Postings
5 Pack Of Featured Job Postings
10 Pack Of Job Postings
Add on: "Mark this job as Urgent!"
Add on: Featured Job
CrunchBoard is a niche job posting site that advertises a variety of tech and software engineering vacancies in the U.S. and abroad. The job board is part of the TechCrunch network of websites, which has over 12 million global unique visitors per month.
CrunchBoard offers U.K. employers access to a highly defined audience of skilled tech professionals from around the world. The site is well-priced compared to top local job boards, and offers multiple recruitment services, such as social media visibility, email advertising, and featured listings.
- The job board gives employers access to a niche network of IT and tech candidates.
- Employers can advertise jobs in the U.K. and abroad, including the U.S. and Canada.
- The platform features several bulk job posting packages for large-scale hiring.
- Employers can add their listing's salary range in pound sterling.
- CrunchBoard promotes jobs on its social media pages, including Facebook and Twitter.
- The platform's bulk job posting packages never expire.
- Jobs are shared to TechCrunch's website and their daily newsletters for increased exposure.
- Employers can upgrade their listing to be marked as "Urgent!"
- The site offers "Featured" job posts that are highlighted on the job board and pinned to the top of the page for seven days.
- Jobs posted to the site are sent to job seekers via email alerts.
- CrunchBoard does not offer a free job posting option.
- The platform's pricing is not listed in pound sterling.
- Listings are not shared on other job boards.
- The job board does not accept any payment method other than a credit card.
- The platform does not feature resume searches, candidate matching tools, or an applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CrunchBoard.
How to Post a Job on CrunchBoard:
Four easy steps for posting a job on CrunchBoard.
Posting a job on CrunchBoard.
Start the job posting process.
Navigate to CrunchBoard's home page and select "Post a Job" on the right-hand side.
Choose a job posting package.
Select the "Single Job Posting" package by clicking on "Post Job."
You also have the option to select one of the site's bulk job posting packages.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with information about your listing, such as the title, location, job description, and compensation range. Select any upgrades you'd like to add to your job post, and once you're done, click on "Preview Job."
Preview your job post to ensure the information is accurate. Then, select "Checkout."
Finalize your order.
Ensure that your order is correct, and fill out the online form with your credit card information. Once you're done, click on "Process Payment."
Your job post will then be posted to CrunchBoard.
CrunchBoard vs. IT Job Board:
CrunchBoard and IT Job Board both advertise IT and tech positions in the U.K. and abroad. While the platforms' basic job postings are similarly priced, IT Job Board offers new customers a discounted rate on their first job ad. CrunchBoard offers social media visibility, but IT Job Board has a resume search tool for targeted hiring.
CrunchBoard vs. Mashable:
While Mashable posts digital, social media, and technology jobs, CrunchBoard is more geared towards tech and IT professionals, which might be the better option for employers looking to hire specialized professionals. Mashable, however, has a larger global reach, with 33 million more unique monthly page views than CrunchBoard.
CrunchBoard vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a popular job board that advertises jobs from all industries. Comparatively, CrunchBoard is a niche job posting site that connects employers with tech and IT professionals. While both platforms offer featured listings for increased exposure, Reed.co.uk also offers candidate screening tools.
What is CrunchBoard?
CrunchBoard is a job posting site that connects employers with professionals in the tech, IT, and software development industries of the U.K. and abroad.
What does it cost to post a job on CrunchBoard?
CrunchBoard's pricing starts at US$349.00 for a single job post. The site also offers bulk job posting packages and several job upgrades.
How do I create a CrunchBoard account?
- Navigate to CrunchBoard's home page.
- Select "EMPLOYERS" and click on "Create Employer Account."
- Fill out the online form and select "Register" to create an employer profile.
How do I delete a job post from CrunchBoard?
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on your email address in the top-right corner and select "Dashboard."
- Under "Active Jobs," choose the listing you'd like to remove and click on the "Delete" icon.