Single Job Posting
5 Pack Of Job Postings
5 Pack Of Featured Job Postings
10 Pack Of Job Postings
Add on: "Mark this job as Urgent!"
Add on: Featured Job
CrunchBoard is a niche job posting site that advertises a variety of tech and software engineering vacancies in the U.S. and abroad. The job board is part of the TechCrunch network of websites, which has over 12 million global unique visitors per month.
CrunchBoard offers U.K. employers access to a highly defined audience of skilled tech professionals from around the world. The site is well-priced compared to top local job boards, and offers multiple recruitment services, such as social media visibility, email advertising, and featured listings.
- The job board gives employers access to a niche network of IT and tech candidates.
- Employers can advertise jobs in the U.K. and abroad, including the U.S. and Canada.
- The platform features several bulk job posting packages for large-scale hiring.
- Employers can add their listing's salary range in pound sterling.
- CrunchBoard promotes jobs on its social media pages, including Facebook and X (formerly Twitter.
- The platform's bulk job posting packages never expire.
- Jobs are shared to TechCrunch's website and their daily newsletters for increased exposure.
- Employers can upgrade their listing to be marked as "Urgent!"
- The site offers "Featured" job posts that are highlighted on the job board and pinned to the top of the page for seven days.
- Jobs posted to the site are sent to job seekers via email alerts.
- CrunchBoard does not offer a free job posting option.
- The platform's pricing is not listed in pound sterling.
- Listings are not shared on other job boards.
- The job board does not accept any payment method other than a credit card.
- The platform does not feature resume searches, candidate matching tools, or an applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CrunchBoard.
How to Post a Job on CrunchBoard:
Four easy steps for posting a job on CrunchBoard.
Posting a job on CrunchBoard.
Start the job posting process.
Navigate to CrunchBoard's home page and select "Post a Job" on the right-hand side.
Choose a job posting package.
Select the "Single Job Posting" package by clicking on "Post Job."
You also have the option to select one of the site's bulk job posting packages.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with information about your listing, such as the title, location, job description, and compensation range. Select any upgrades you'd like to add to your job post, and once you're done, click on "Preview Job."
Preview your job post to ensure the information is accurate. Then, select "Payment."
Finalize your order.
Ensure that your order is correct, and fill out the online form with your credit card information. Once you're done, click on "Process Payment."
Your job post will then be posted to CrunchBoard.
CrunchBoard vs. IT Job Board:
CrunchBoard and IT Job Board both advertise IT and tech positions in the U.K. and abroad. While the platforms' basic job postings are similarly priced, IT Job Board offers new customers a discounted rate on their first job ad. CrunchBoard offers social media visibility, but IT Job Board has a CV search tool for targeted hiring.
CrunchBoard vs. Women in Tech Jobs:
Like CrunchBoard, Women in Tech Jobs helps employers connect with local tech professionals, but it targets a more niche audience of female candidates. Both sites offer social media promotion, but Women in Tech Jobs stands out with CV searches. While a single post on CrunchBoard costs US$349.00, Women in Tech Jobs charges £300.00 +VAT per post.
CrunchBoard vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a popular job board that advertises jobs from all industries. Comparatively, CrunchBoard is a niche job posting site that connects employers with tech and IT professionals. While both platforms offer featured listings for increased exposure, only Reed.co.uk also provides candidate screening tools.