It's free to post a job on DevITjobs until the end of 2022. No further information is available on how much a job post will cost in 2023.
Founded in 2018 in Zurich, SwissDevJobs was launched as an alternative to the cumbersome local job boards that did not focus on the IT sector. Today the platform serves five countries and has been gaining momentum year on year.
DevITjobs' innovative visual interactive job posting map is a key feature that makes the platform easy to use and efficient in connecting job seekers with employers.
- Job posts are free until the end of 2022.
- DevITjobs is a niche job board exclusively for tech and IT professionals.
- There is a dedicated DevITjobs website for the U.K. and the U.S.
- The interactive visual job search interface makes it easier for candidates to find your job posts.
- The U.K. site receives roughly 500 unique daily visitors with the majority of traffic coming from within the U.K.
- Over 900 companies including Atos, ProtonMail, and MTF, have posted jobs on DevITjobs.
- Job postings will become paid in 2023.
- There is no CV database or candidate matching facility.
- DevITjobs does not share job posts with other IT job boards or on social media.
On TrustPilot, DevITjobs has a rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars based on a handful of reviews. Most of the reviewers found the website easy to use and the support staff friendly and helpful.
DevITjobs openly publishes its traffic statistics for employers to see for themselves the number of unique visitors and daily applications.
How to Post a Job on DevITjobs:
Three easy steps for posting a job on DevITjobs.
Posting a job on DevITjobs.
Click on "Post A Job For Free."
Navigate to the DevITjobs homepage and click on the "Post A Job For Free" button located in the top-right corner of the page.
Create your employer account.
Fill in your company details in the block provided and click on "Create company account" to activate your account. If you already have an account, you can navigate directly to the login page and enter your login details.
Once you have registered, check your email for login details.
DevITjobs vs. Boolerang:
Like DevITjobs, Boolerang is a dedicated job board for IT and tech professionals in the U.K. While it is free to post a job on DevITjobs, Boolerang charges £100.00 for a single listing. Boolerang's jobs are also limited to those in the London area but it does offer social media promotion and job aggregation which DevITjobs lacks.
DevITjobs vs. IT Job Board:
IT Job Board is an extremely popular tech and developer job board in the U.K., with a lot more traffic and unique visitors compared to DevITjobs. They also offer a CV database and social media promotion, which DevITjobs lacks. However, while posting on DevITjobs is free, IT Job Board charges upwards of £199.00 +VAT per post.
DevITjobs vs. Technojobs:
Unlike DevITjobs, Technojobs offers targeted advertising, a CV database, and premium listings. Where DevITjobs allows free postings, Technojobs is one of the most costly job boards in the industry charging upwards of £290.00 +VAT for a single job post. If you are looking for a budget-friendly option, choose DevITjobs.
What is DevITjobs?
DevITjobs is a job board for developers and IT professionals in the U.K.
What does it cost to post a job on DevITjobs?
It is free to post a job on DevITjobs until the end of 2022. No further information is available on how much a job post will cost in 2023.
How do I create and account on DevITjobs?
- Navigate to the DevITjobs contact page.
- Fill in your company information in the box provided.
- Click on "Create Company Account."