Employers and job seekers use WordPress Jobs at no cost since it is officially affiliated to the open-source WordPress site where everyone can create a website, blog, or app for free.
WordPress Jobs is WordPress's official job site where anyone can post vacancies for creating or maintaining a website, blog, or app via WordPress's open-source technology. WordPress Jobs caters solely to WordPress developers, designers, writers, and more.
While WordPress Jobs is a free site, U.K. employers may not receive a lot of exposure on their positions as WordPress Jobs lacks any sort of country site or location filter. WordPress Jobs also lacks additional features that U.K. employers may find helpful, such as applicant tracking and candidate matching.
- Employers can remotely recruit global WordPress experts for free.
- As a free site, WordPress Jobs is more affordable than other local teach job boards, such as Technojobs.
- Job posts are displayed for 21 days unless earlier removal is requested.
- Jobs are listed by category, making them easier to find.
- Employers directly receive applications via email.
- The platform lacks a dedicated U.K. site.
- Jobs are limited to WordPress positions, whereas other local sites like Technojobs and Toptal cater to a variety of tech positions.
- There is no location filter.
- Job post moderation may delay job posting for up to 24 hours after submission.
- There is no candidate matching available.
- No access to a resume database is provided.
- No candidate search filters are available.
- No candidate management tools or ATS integration are included.
- No employer brand promotion options exist.
- No high visibility posts or syndication of jobs to other job boards is offered.
How to Post a Job on WordPress Jobs:
Four easy steps for posting a job on WordPress Jobs.
Posting a Job on WordPress Jobs.
Navigate to the WordPress Jobs homepage.
From the WordPress Jobs home page, click on the "Post Job" button just to the right of center in the top bar.
Fill in the job posting information.
Complete the information form by entering your contact information, company information, and job details. Once complete, click on the "Submit Job" button on the bottom right of the page.
Review your job post.
Check your job post for accuracy, fill out the captcha field, and agree to the terms. Then click on the "Verify Job" button on the bottom right of the page.
Post your job.
Your posting will be moderated by WordPress before it gets posted to the site. Take note of your job token. You will need to use this to remove your job post.
WordPress Jobs vs. Toptal:
While WordPress Jobs caters exclusively to WordPress Developer positions, Toptal caters to software developers, designers, finance experts, and more. Both are global sites but Toptal connects employers with freelancers while WordPress Jobs allows employers to post their vacancies. It is also free whereas Toptal is priced according to freelancers.
WordPress Jobs vs. CWJobs:
Unlike WordPress Jobs, CWJobs caters to a U.K. audience and promotes all types of information technology jobs. However, WordPress Jobs is a free job posting site while CWJobs charges £249.00 per post. Users of CWJobs can also access their CV database for an additional £500.00. While it's far more expensive, CWJobs offers more than WordPress Jobs.
WordPress Jobs vs. Technojobs:
Technojobs is a tech job board dedicated to the U.K. as well as Europe. It also offers industry news and guides and is connected to a network of job boards across the U.K. In contrast, WordPress Jobs is a global site that caters specifically to WordPress Developers. It lacks the additional features of Technojobs.
What is WordPress Jobs?
WordPress Jobs is the official WordPress site's job board. It provides a platform for anyone needing assistance with the development of WordPress websites, blogs, or apps to connect with WordPress experts.
How much does it cost to use Wordpress Jobs?
It's free to post jobs on WordPress Jobs and WordPress experts also apply for jobs at no cost.
How do I remove a Wordpress Jobs job posting?
- Navigate to https://jobs.wordpress.net/.
- Click on "Remove Job" at the top.
- Enter the unique job token that you received upon submission of your job post in the empty field.
- To immediately remove your job post, click on "Remove".