Employers and job seekers use WordPress Jobs at no cost since it is officially affiliated with the open-source WordPress site where everyone can create a website, blog, or app for free.
WordPress Jobs is WordPress's official job site where anyone can post vacancies for creating or maintaining a website, blog, or app via WordPress's open-source technology. WordPress Jobs caters solely to WordPress developers, designers, writers, and more.
While WordPress Jobs is a free site, U.K. employers may not receive a lot of exposure on their positions as WordPress Jobs lacks any sort of country site or location filter. WordPress Jobs also lacks additional features that U.K. employers may find helpful, such as applicant tracking and candidate matching.
- WordPress Jobs allows employers to post vacancies for free.
- The platform caters specifically to WordPress-related vacancies or projects.
- Employers can remotely recruit global WordPress experts full-time or part-time, or for a specific project.
- Jobs are listed by category, making them easier to find.
- Employers directly receive applications via email.
- Job ads are promoted on the platform's Facebook page.
- WordPress Jobs is more affordable than competitors, such as Toptal and CWJobs.
- Job seekers can filter jobs by job type to easily connect with suitable employers.
- Job post moderation may delay job posting for up to 24 hours after submission.
- The platform lacks a resume database of candidates.
- No candidate management tools or ATS integrations are included.
- WordPress Jobs lacks job board syndication and an applicant tracking system.
In Quora discussion threads, WordPress Jobs is often mentioned as a good site for WordPress developers to find jobs. On Facebook, the site has over 1,500 "Likes" and it has over 1.1K Twitter followers. WordPress also has a testimonials page with some customer reviews.
How to Post a Job on WordPress Jobs:
Three easy steps for posting a job on WordPress Jobs.
Posting a job on WordPress Jobs.
Navigate to the WordPress Jobs home page.
From the WordPress Jobs home page, click on "Post Job" in the top menu bar.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your contact and company details. Scroll down and add some information about your vacancy. Once complete, click on "Submit Job" toward the bottom of the page.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Review your job post and post your vacancy.
Check your job post for accuracy. Once you're happy with your job ad, complete the CAPTCHA test, read through and agree to the terms, and click on "Verify Job" toward the bottom of the page.
You job post will be reviewed and posted to the job board within 24 hours.
WordPress Jobs vs. Toptal:
While WordPress Jobs caters exclusively to WordPress developer positions, Toptal caters to software developers, designers, finance experts, and more. Both are global sites but Toptal connects employers with freelancers, while WordPress Jobs allows employers to post their vacancies. It is also free, whereas Toptal is priced according to freelancers.
WordPress Jobs vs. CWJobs:
Unlike WordPress Jobs, CWJobs caters to a U.K. audience and promotes all types of IT jobs. However, WordPress Jobs is a free job posting site, while CWJobs charges £199.00 per post. CWJobs also allows employers to access their CV database for an additional £500.00. While it's more expensive, CWJobs offers more value than WordPress Jobs.
WordPress Jobs vs. Technojobs:
Technojobs is a tech job board dedicated to the U.K. as well as Europe. It also offers industry news and guides and is connected to a network of job boards across the U.K. In contrast, WordPress Jobs is a global site that caters specifically to WordPress developers. However, it lacks the additional features of Technojobs.
What is WordPress Jobs?
WordPress Jobs is the official WordPress site's job board. It provides a platform for anyone needing assistance with the development of WordPress websites, blogs, or apps to connect with WordPress experts.
How much does it cost to use Wordpress Jobs?
It's free to post jobs on WordPress Jobs, and WordPress experts can also apply for jobs at no cost.
How do I remove a Wordpress Jobs job posting?
- Navigate to the WordPress Jobs home page.
- Click on "Remove Job" in the top menu bar.
- Enter the unique job token that you received upon submission of your job post in the empty field.
- To immediately remove your job post, click on "Remove".