Employers and job seekers use WordPress Jobs at no cost since it is officially affiliated to the open-source WordPress site where everyone can create a website, blog, or app for free.
WordPress Jobs is WordPress's official job site where anyone who wants to recruit talent to help them create or maintain a website, blog, or app via WordPress's open-source technology, can connect with WordPress developers, designers, writers, and more. Employers and WordPress experts can use WordPress Jobs for free.
- Employers can remotely recruit global WordPress experts full-time or part-time, or for a specific project.
- Employers and job seekers can use the WordPress job board at no cost.
- Job posts are displayed for 21 days unless earlier removal is requested.
- Jobs are listed by category, making them easier to find.
- Employers directly receive applications via email.
- Job post moderation may delay job posting for up to 24 hours after submission.
- No candidate matching is available.
- No access to a resume database is provided.
- No candidate search filters are available.
- No candidate management tools or ATS integration are included.
- No employer brand promotion options exist.
- No high visibility posts or syndication of jobs to other job boards is offered.
In Quora discussion threads, WordPress Jobs is often mentioned as a good site for WordPress developers to find jobs. On Facebook, the site has nearly 400 "Likes" and it has over 1.1K Twitter followers. WordPress also has a testimonials page with some customer reviews.
How to Post a Job on WordPress Jobs:
Four easy steps for posting a job on WordPress Jobs.
Posting a Job on WordPress Jobs.
Navigate to the WordPress Jobs home page.
From the WordPress Jobs home page, click on the "Post Job" button just to the right of center in the top bar.
Fill in the job posting information.
Complete the information form by entering your contact information, company information, and job details. Once complete, click on the "Submit Job" button on the bottom right of the page.
Review your job post.
Check your job post for accuracy, fill out the captcha field, and agree to the terms. Then click on the "Verify Job" button on the bottom right of the page.
Post your job.
Your posting will be moderated by WordPress before it gets posted to the site. Take note of your job token. You will need to use this to remove your job post.
WordPress Jobs vs. FlexJobs:
Both WordPress Jobs and FlexJobs connect global WordPress experts with employers. Unlike WordPress, FlexJobs is aimed at remote work across all job sectors. While WordPress is free to use, free FlexJobs posts need to meet requirements and their paid membership prices start at $299.00 per month, which includes unlimited posts and resume searches.
WordPress Jobs vs. Behance:
While WordPress Jobs has an exclusive focus on WordPress developers, Behance allows employers to hire professionals across all sectors and view their digital portfolios. Whereas employers post jobs on WordPress Jobs for free, Behance at times may allow creative job posting at no cost, with single job posts usually costing $399.00 per month.
WordPress Jobs vs. Krop:
Whereas WordPress Jobs exclusively caters to WordPress-related developer jobs, Krop provides employers with a platform to post jobs and get access to creative professionals' portfolios, including those of developers. While WordPress Jobs is free to use, Krop is a paid service starting at $199.00 per month for a single job post.
What is WordPress Jobs?
WordPress Jobs is the official WordPress site's job board. It provides a platform for anyone needing assistance with the development of WordPress websites, blogs, or apps to connect with WordPress experts.
How much does it cost to use Wordpress Jobs?
It's free to post jobs on WordPress Jobs and WordPress experts also apply for jobs at no cost.
How do I remove a Wordpress Jobs job posting?
- Navigate to https://jobs.wordpress.net/.
- Click on "Remove Job" at the top.
- Enter the unique job token that you received upon submission of your job post in the empty field.
- To immediately remove your job post, click on "Remove".