Employers and job seekers use WordPress Jobs at no cost since it is officially affiliated with the open-source WordPress site where everyone can create a website, blog, or app for free.
WordPress Jobs is WordPress's official job site where anyone who wants to recruit talent to help them create or maintain a website, blog, or app via WordPress's open-source technology, can connect with WordPress developers, designers, writers, and more. Employers and WordPress experts can use WordPress Jobs for free.
The platform caters specifically to WordPress-related vacancies, making it a good resource for specific hiring. The site receives between 10 and 15 thousand views each month, with around 8% of the website traffic coming from the U.S. However, the site lacks advanced features such as social media promotion and job board syndication.
- WordPress Jobs allows employers to post vacancies for free.
- The platform caters specifically to WordPress-related vacancies or projects.
- Employers can remotely recruit global WordPress experts full-time or part-time, or for a specific project.
- Jobs are listed by category, making them easier to find.
- Employers directly receive applications via email.
- Job ads are promoted on the platform's Facebook page.
- WordPress Jobs is more affordable than competitors, such as FlexJobs and Krop.
- Job seekers can filter jobs by job type to easily connect with suitable employers.
- Job post moderation may delay job posting for up to 24 hours after submission.
- The platform lacks a resume database of candidates.
- No candidate management tools or ATS integrations are included.
- WordPress Jobs lacks job board syndication and an applicant tracking system.
How to Post a Job on WordPress Jobs:
Three easy steps for posting a job on WordPress Jobs.
Posting a job on WordPress Jobs.
Navigate to the WordPress Jobs home page.
From the WordPress Jobs home page, click on "Post Job" in the top menu bar.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your contact and company details. Scroll down and add some information about your vacancy. Once complete, click on "Submit Job" toward the bottom of the page.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Review your job post and post your vacancy.
Check your job post for accuracy. Once you're happy with your job ad, complete the CAPTCHA test, read through and agree to the terms, and click on "Verify Job" toward the bottom of the page.
You job post will be reviewed and posted to the job board within 24 hours.
WordPress Jobs vs. FlexJobs:
Both WordPress Jobs and FlexJobs connect global WordPress experts with employers. Unlike WordPress, FlexJobs is aimed at remote work across all job sectors. While WordPress is free to use, FlexJobs' paid membership prices start at $399.00 per month, which includes unlimited posts and resume searches.
WordPress Jobs vs. Behance:
While WordPress Jobs has an exclusive focus on WordPress developers, Behance allows employers to hire professionals across all sectors and view their digital portfolios. Whereas employers post jobs on WordPress Jobs for free, Behance at times may allow creative job posting at no cost, with single job posts usually costing $399.00 per month.
WordPress Jobs vs. Krop:
Whereas WordPress Jobs exclusively caters to WordPress-related developer jobs, Krop provides employers with a platform to post jobs and get access to creative professionals' portfolios, including those of developers. While WordPress Jobs is free to use, Krop is a paid service starting at $199.00 per month for a single job post.
What is WordPress Jobs?
WordPress Jobs is the official WordPress site's job board. It provides a platform for anyone needing assistance with the development of WordPress websites, blogs, or apps to connect with WordPress experts.
How much does it cost to use Wordpress Jobs?
It's free to post jobs on WordPress Jobs, and WordPress experts can also apply for jobs at no cost.
How do I remove a Wordpress Jobs job posting?
- Navigate to the WordPress Jobs home page.
- Click on "Remove Job" in the top menu bar.
- Enter the unique job token that you received upon submission of your job post in the empty field.
- To immediately remove your job post, click on "Remove".