Behance is a leading career and online art portfolio website for creative professionals across industries. Through Behance employers are able to recruit from a pool of more than 12 million job seekers.
One Job Post a Month
Unlimited Job Posts, Anytime
How to Post a Job on Behance:
- Click the “Post a Job” button on the menu bar of the homepage.
- On the next page you'll be asked to select a membership plan. Once you've selected your preferred plan, you'll be asked to fill out your billing details.
- Once your billing details have been verified, select the company that you’re posting on behalf of. If your company already has a Behance Teams Page, it will appear as you type. If not, you’ll be able to create it using the link that appears in the dropdown.
- On the following page, fill out your job details.
- Click "Next" and your job ad will be live.
New York, NY
Number of Employees
How can I edit a Behance job posting?
From your dashboard select Active Job Posts under My Jobs. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner to edit your job.
How can I delete a Behance job posting?
From your dashboard select Active Job Posts under My Jobs. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner to delete your job.
How can I create a Behance account?
Go to behance.net and click the blue "Sign Up With Email" button or sign in via Facebook or Google. Complete the online form to activate your account.