From $399.00 /post.
Free posting option
Applicant tracking system
Behance launched in the U.S. in 2006, offering employers both a wide local and international reach. The platform gives businesses free access to a large pool of freelance designers, as well as candidate matching services, and the opportunity to post jobs and open projects.
Presently, Behance allows employers to post creative jobs for free for a limited time period. However, the site's pricing for a single job post and unlimited listings are more expensive than that of competitor job boards, such as Dribbble and DesignCrowd.
- Behance offers free limited postings.
- The platform provides access to around 12 million job seekers.
- Posting a job gives employers access to the profiles and portfolios of freelancers.
- The platform expertly matches candidates to job briefs.
- An open project attracts around 150 applications on average.
- The platform features an employers' dashboard to easily manage job postings.
- Job post sharing with hiring team members is available.
- Employers can save the information of potential candidates.
- A free mobile app is available to download.
- No applicant tracking system is available.
- No phone support is provided.
- Employers need an Adobe account to post jobs.
On Trustpilot, Behance has a 2.8-star rating based on 20 reviews. Most U.S. users note the platform's user-friendly interface, while some users were dissatisfied with the performance of the site's app, as well as its browsing tool.
On SiteJabber, Behance enjoys a 4.5-star rating based on more than 30 reviews. The majority of users praised the site's ease of use, good customer service, and selection of design portfolios. The platform earned a Sitejabber Customer Choice Award in 2020.
Single Job Posting
Unlimited Job Postings
*Behance is currently offering unlimited free job postings as part of their strive to provide creative industry freelancers with access to thousands of job opportunities and to help spread awareness of open roles.
Behance vs. Dribbble:
Like Behance, Dribbble offers an international reach and attracts a wide range of design-based professionals. Behance is the costlier option, charging $399.00 per post, while Dribbble's plans start at $299.00 per month. However, only Behance features candidate matching tools, making it easier to find the right freelancer.
Behance vs. 99designs:
99designs does not charge a monthly subscription fee, instead charging for each type of design job separately. Behance has job posting specials but is mostly subscription-based, charging $399.00 per post. Designers on 99designs go through a rigorous application process, while Behance is primarily a portfolio site.
Behance vs. DesignCrowd:
DesignCrowd has fewer registered freelancers but is also more affordable than Behance, charging between $69.00 and $779.00 per post. In comparison, Behance charges $399.00 per post. While Behance is an established website with high-quality design portfolios, DesignCrowd attracts freelancers with differing levels of experience.
Jan 01, 2006
532 Broadway, New York, NY 10012
What is Behance used for?
Behance is an easy-to-use portfolio platform that allows creative professionals and web designers to showcase their work. It also gives U.S. employers access to more than 12 million local and global freelancers.
How much does it cost to use Behance?
Monthly subscriptions on Behance cost between $399.00 and $1,499.00.
What is a Behance Portfolio?
Behance Portfolio is where users display their digital portfolios and CVs.
How can I edit a Behance job posting?
- Go to your Behance dashboard.
- Select "Active Job Posts" under "My Jobs."
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner.
- Click on "Edit your job."