PeoplePerHour charges a one-time subscription fee of $265.00 for businesses that want to post jobs on the site.
How to Post a Job on PeoplePerHour:
- Log in or sign up for an account.
- Click "Post Project."
- Enter all the relevant project details.
- Review and click "Post."
+44 20 7835 5952
2 Seagrave Rd, Fulham, London SW6 1RR, UK
How do I contact PeoplePerHour?
You can submit a request on PeoplePerHour's online help center, or you can contact them on +44 20 7835 5952.
How do I delete my PeoplePerHour account?
You can email PeoplePerHour to request that they delete your account, or you can follow these steps:
- Go to General Settings and click Settings.
- Next to Account, click Edit.
- You will have the option to deactivate your account or to contact our customer support team to process your deactivation for you.
- Fill out the feedback form, if desired.
- Confirm the deactivation of your account by checking the checkbox.
- Click Deactivate.
For more information on PeoplePerHour, read our detailed guide.
How do I create a PeoplePerHour account?
To create an account where you can manage PeoplePerHour job postings, click "Sign Up" on the homepage.
How can I edit a PeoplePerHour job posting?
To edit your PeoplePerHour job postings, sign in to your account and open the posting you would like to modify. You can save your changes and repost before closing the window.
How can I delete a PeoplePerHour job posting?
You can remove a posting at any time by selecting it in your list of active jobs and clicking the delete icon.
How can I find good employees on PeoplePerHour?
Firstly, use a good job description template to attract the best candidates for your position. PeoplePerHour's AI system will match the best freelancers for your project, and you can then review their proposals and select a freelancer.