Hubstaff Talent is a free job posting site for employers looking to hire remote talent across the world. The platform is owned by Hubstaff - a software provider that allows employers to build and manage virtual teams.
Completely free trial, no card required.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Hubstaff Talent Pricing:
Hubstaff Talent is a completely free posting site for employers.
How to Post a Job on Hubstaff Talent:
- Go to talent.hubstaff.com.
- Click on the blue "Post a Job Free" button in the top right corner.
- Complete the job form, including job title, description, requirements, and pay.
- Fill in your company details lower down the page.
- Finally, press the green "Post your Job" button to publish. Your job posting will be live for 60 days.
Hubstaff Talent Key Information Table:
Dave Nevogt, Jared Brown
Number of Employees
11650 Olio Road, Suite #1000 - 193 Fishers, IN 46037
Hubstaff Talent FAQs:
How can I edit a Hubstaff Talent job posting?
Hubstaff Talent job postings can be edited on the Jobs Page. Click on your avatar on the top right-hand corner of the page and choose “My jobs." Click on the Actions drop-down menu and then the “Edit” button on the job you want to make changes to. When the job details page is open, edit your posting and click save.
How can I delete a Hubstaff Talent job posting?
On the Jobs Page, click on the Actions drop-down menu and select "close job."
How do I create a Hubstaff Talent account?
Click the blue "Post a Job" button and scroll down to the section that says "Create a Free Account." Fill in your details and click the green button to complete the process.