Hubstaff Talent is a completely free posting site for employers.
Hubstaff Talent is a free job board that specializes in advertising job openings for remote work. It is easy to use and has a steady flow of new jobs every week, although the majority of these positions are freelance ones.
Started in 2012 34,000 business customers Representing 18 countries Hubstaff is powered by a 100% remote team
- Employers can post jobs for free.
- Connects employers with local and global remote freelancers.
- Paid access to a suite of freelancer time tracking software is available.
- Employers can access freelancer profiles and filter them by skill, location, and category.
- Alerts are sent out to employers when job seekers apply to their job postings.
- Employers receive applications with custom messages from job seekers via email.
- Features syndication of job posts to other job boards and sites.
- Job posts are shared via social media.
- The payments offered for most positions will not attract many mid- or senior-level freelancers.
- Applicant tracking system integration and candidate matching are not provided.
- Limited to the hiring of remote work freelancers and no onsite freelance job posts will be accepted.
- Job seekers are required to have at least one year of professional experience before creating a freelancer profile.
- More suited to freelancers than remote workers.
- The site is only available in English.
Hubstaff Talent enjoys a favorable reputation among its many users. They laud the platform's lack of cost, large candidate pool, and global reach as key selling points.
How to Post a Job on Hubstaff Talent:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Hubstaff Talent.
Posting a job on Hubstaff Talent.
Click on "Post a Job (FREE)."
You will find this button in the top right corner of the home page.
Complete the job form.
You will need to include your job title, description, requirements, and pay. You can also add some questions that you would like to ask candidates.
Fill in your company details lower down the page.
As you are completing the job form, you will come to a section that asks for details about your company. You will need to complete this section and create a free Hubstaff account before completing your post.
Complete your job posting.
At the bottom of the job form, press the green "Post your job" button to publish. Your job posting will be live for 60 days.
Hubstaff Talent vs. We Work Remotely:
We Work Remotely bests Hubstaff Talent in many ways, but primarily because it offers more remote work than freelance work. We Work Remotely does not have free posting options, with the standard price for a job post being $299.00 for 30 days.
Hubstaff Talent vs. Working Nomads:
Working Nomads does not have free posting options but it does have some features that set it apart from Hubstaff Talent. These include more than 120,000 visitors to the site every month, additional exposure to over 15,000 email subscribers and 17,000 Twitter followers, and more.
Hubstaff Talent vs. Jobspresso:
Jobspresso does not have free posting options. Its cheapest option is $249.00 for a job post that lasts 90 days. It also offers additional benefits such as more full-time remote opportunities and free exposure on their social media accounts. Use Hubstaff Talent if your budget is tight.
How do I create a Hubstaff Talent account?
Click the blue Post a Job button and scroll down to the section that says "Create a Free Account." Fill in your details and click the green button to complete the process.
What does it cost to post a job on Hubstaff Talent?
Hubstaff Talent is entirely free of charge.
How can I edit a Hubstaff Talent job posting?
Hubstaff Talent job postings can be edited on the Jobs Page. Click on your avatar on the top right-hand corner of the page and choose “My jobs." Click on the Actions drop-down menu and then the “Edit” button on the job you want to make changes to. When the job details page is open, edit your posting and click save.
When was Hubstaff Talent created?
Hubstaff Talent was created in 2012.
How can I delete a Hubstaff Talent job posting?
On the Jobs Page, click on the Actions drop-down menu and select "close job."