Hubstaff Talent is a free job posting site for employers looking to hire remote talent across the world. The platform is owned by Hubstaff - a software provider that allows employers to build and manage virtual teams.
Hubstaff Talent is a completely free posting site for employers.
How to Post a Job on Hubstaff Talent:
- Go to talent.hubstaff.com.
- Click on the blue "Post a Job Free" button in the top right corner.
- Complete the job form, including job title, description, requirements, and pay.
- Fill in your company details lower down the page.
- Finally, press the green "Post your Job" button to publish. Your job posting will be live for 60 days.
Number of Employees
11650 Olio Road, Suite #1000 - 193 Fishers, IN 46037
How do I create a Hubstaff Talent account?
Click the blue Post a Job button and scroll down to the section that says "Create a Free Account." Fill in your details and click the green button to complete the process.
How can I edit a Hubstaff Talent job posting?
Hubstaff Talent job postings can be edited on the Jobs Page. Click on your avatar on the top right-hand corner of the page and choose “My jobs." Click on the Actions drop-down menu and then the “Edit” button on the job you want to make changes to. When the job details page is open, edit your posting and click save.
See how to post a job.
When was Hubstaff Talent created?
Hubstaff Talent was created in 2012.
How can I delete a Hubstaff Talent job posting?
On the Jobs Page, click on the Actions drop-down menu and select "close job."