Fiverr is a leading online marketplace for freelance services beginning at a cost of $5.00 per job. The platform allows employers to connect with talented freelancers from a wide range of industries around the globe.
Fiverr freelancers charge between $5.00 - $995.00 per job.
How to Post a Job on Fiverr:
- Fiverr works a bit differently from other job posting sites. If you want to hire a freelancer, you'll need to buy a "Gig".
- After registering on the platform, use Fiverr's search filter to find the right freelancer for your project. Once you've found a service you'd like to order, click "Gig".
- Check out the freelancer's work samples to see if you're happy, then choose the package that best fits your needs.
Key Information Table:
Tel Aviv, Israel
Number of Employees
Eliezer Kaplan Street 8, Tel Aviv
How can I create a Fiverr account?
To create a Fiverr account, click "Join" at the top right corner of the homepage and fill in the online form.
How can I edit/delete a job on Fiverr?
Buyers don't have to post a job themselves. This is done by the freelancer or "seller".
What are some Fiverr alternatives?
How do I make money on Fiverr?
- Create a professional and well-informed seller profile.
- Create a Gig that represents your talents.
- Create a video overview to advertise your services and skills.
- Offer affordable and discounted packages.
- Create and send custom buyer requests.
How do you become a Pro Seller on Fiverr?
To become a Fiverr Pro Seller, go to the '"Seller Help & Support" on the Fiverr website, and type “Fiverr Pro” in the search field. There you will find the necessary information and link to apply to become a Pro Seller.
What are the Fiverr Seller Levels?
- Level 1 – You must be a member for 30 days, and have 10 sales with positive ratings.
- Level 2 – 50 orders in 2 months.
- Level 3 – Top rated and hand selected from the staff.
Does Fiverr work?
Yes. Buyers like Fiverr because they can get small tasks done quickly and for an affordable price, with the added bonus of minimal risks.