Each freelancer charges their own fees for services. These prices are provided in the freelancer profiles.
ServiceScape has been connecting companies with professional freelancers for two decades and has built up a network of experienced freelance editors, writers, translators, and graphic designers. The platform is simple and easy to use, communication is open and straightforward, and profiles are detailed.
Testimonials on the website and customer reviews elsewhere indicate that the company provides excellent service. If you prefer to run contests and receive many options and proposals for a project, ServiceScape is not the right platform for the job.
- The platform is easy to navigate.
- Freelancers' profiles include pricing, samples of their work, client reviews and ratings, and graphs.
- Larger companies can set up accounts that their employees can use to utilize ServiceScape's freelancers for secondary tasks.
- Employers can speak directly with freelancers through messages or conference calls.
- A live chat feature is available on the website.
- Users can opt for predefined services or custom projects.
- There is no telephone number available for client support.
- Freelancer and ServiceScape split the project fee.
- There is no candidate matching feature.
ServiceScape has been in business for more than 20 years and has built up a good reputation for excellent work and service. On eKomi, ServiceScape has received more than 5,000 reviews and a rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars.
How to Hire a Freelancer on ServiceScape:
Four easy steps for hiring freelancers on ServiceScape.
Hiring a Freelancer on ServiceScape.
Navigate to the ServiceScape home page.
Log on to the ServiceScape home page and click on one of the four service options available.
View freelancer profiles.
Click on the "show more" button to view the complete list of freelancers available for that service. Click on "View Profile" to access a freelancers full profile.
Select your freelancer.
When you find the freelancer you want to hire, click on the blue "Hire Me" button on their profile.
Enter your project details.
Fill in your project details and then click on "Submit." Your freelancer will contact you directly to begin the project.
ServiceScape vs. Upwork:
Both Upwork and ServiceScape are freelance marketplaces that connect employers with writers, editors, translators, and designers. While Upwork is used by large Fortune 500 companies and has a good reputation, ServiceScape is known for its excellence.
ServiceScape vs. Toptal:
Both Toptal and ServiceScape have rigorous screening processes, so the freelancers available on both sites are high-quality professionals. Both sites are good for finding impressive graphic designers and have good reputations. Toptal offers access to more freelancers and is user-friendlier.
ServiceScape vs. Freelancer:
Freelancer is a larger platform offering a wider range of services, but there have been complaints about the quality of freelancers available. ServiceScape, however, while limited to only a few services, has a reputation for excellence. You can post projects for free on Freelancer.
What is ServiceScape?
What does it cost to post a project on ServiceScape?
Each freelancer charges their own fees for services. To post a project you must first choose a freelancer to work with and pay their rates for the job.
How do I create an account on ServiceScape?
- Go to the ServiceScape home page.
- Click on "Sign In."
- Choose "Client," "Professional," or "Business."
- Click on "Become a Client," "Become a Professional," or "Open a Corporate Account."
- Create a username and password, and provide an email address.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on "Submit."
How do I delete a project posting on ServiceScape?
- Sign in to your ServiceScape account.
- From your account dashboard, click on the project you want to delete.
- Click on "Cancel."