Each freelancer charges their own fees for services. These prices are provided in the freelancer profiles.
ServiceScape has been connecting companies with professional freelancers for two decades and has built up a network of experienced freelance editors, writers, translators, and graphic designers. The platform is simple and easy to use. Communication is open and straightforward. The profiles are detailed.
Testimonials on the website as well as customer reviews elsewhere indicate that the company provides excellent service. If you prefer to run contests and receive many options and proposals for a project, ServiceScape is not the right platform for that.
- Platform is easy to navigate.
- Profiles include pricing, samples of their work, client reviews and ratings, graphs, etc.
- Some freelancers will do a small job for you for free as a sample.
- Larger companies can set up accounts that their employees can use to utilize ServiceScape's freelancers for secondary tasks.
- People can speak directly with the freelancers through messages or conference calls.
- No bids or contests.
- Freelancers are experienced.
- Live chat feature available on the website.
- Users can opt for predefined services or custom projects.
- No telephone number is available for client support.
- Freelancer and ServiceScape split the project fee.
- No candidate matching is offered.
ServiceScape has been in business for 20 years and has built up a good reputation for excellent work and service. Of the 357 customer reviews on eKomi that ServiceScape has received over the last year, 99.17% are positive.
The platform has also been recommended on Reddit to people looking for freelance services.
How to Hire a Freelancer on ServiceScape:
Four easy steps for hiring freelancers on ServiceScape.
Hiring a freelancer on ServiceScape.
Navigate to the ServiceScape home page.
Log on to the ServiceScape home page and click on one of the four service options available.
View freelancer profiles.
Click on the "show more" button to view the complete list of freelancers available for that service. Click on any freelancer to access their profile.
Select your freelancer.
When you find the freelancer you want to hire, click the blue "Hire Me" button on their profile.
Enter your project details.
Fill in your project details and then click "submit." Your freelancer will contact you directly to begin the project.
ServiceScape vs. Upwork:
Upwork is a more general freelance job board, whereas ServiceScape is a niche job board connecting employers with writers, editors, translators, and designers only. While Upwork is used by large Fortune 500 companies and has a good reputation, ServiceScape is known for its excellence.
ServiceScape vs. Toptal:
Both Toptal and ServiceScape have rigorous screening processes, so the freelancers available on both sites are high-quality professionals. Both sites are good for finding impressive graphic designers and have good reputations. Toptal offers access to more freelancers and is a bit more user-friendly.
ServiceScape vs. Freelancer:
Freelancer is a larger platform offering a wider range of services, but there have been complaints about the quality of freelancers available. ServiceScape, however, while limited to only a few services, has a reputation for excellence. You can post projects for free on Freelancer.
What is ServiceScape?
What does it cost to post a job on ServiceScape?
Each freelancer charges their own fees for services. To post a project you must first choose a freelancer to work with and pay their rates for the job.
How do I create an account on ServiceScape?
- Go to the ServiceScape homepage.
- Click on "Sign In."
- Choose "Client," "Professional," or "Business."
- Click "Become a Client," "Become a Professional," or "Open a Corporate Account."
- Create a username and password, and provide an email address.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Click "Submit."
How do I delete a job post on ServiceScape?
- Sign in to your ServiceScape account.
- From your account dashboard, click on the project you want to delete.
- Click "Cancel."