From US$250.00 /mo.
Applicant tracking system
Social media promotion
Phone and live chat.
Communo is a talent optimization platform made up of more than 60,000 creatives who specialize in different fields of work, such as marketing, design, and technology. Employers predominantly use Communo to hire qualified freelancers and enjoy the benefits of the platform's verification system and members-only policy.
- Reputable companies, such as NASA, Unilever, and Beats by Dre, have used Communo to hire talent.
- The platform offers both subscription plans and single job posting options.
- Communo has over 60,000 members with different levels of expertise and experience.
- The platform advertises freelance and remote projects from across the world.
- There is no placement fee for employers hiring freelancers.
- Communo allows interested users to explore its website for free using a guest account.
- All talent is vetted by the site, assuring employers of quality hires.
- The site hosts webinars and informational events that help companies improve their hiring strategies.
- Communo only advertises vacancies to its members, which excludes a large part of the job market.
- There are no free project posting options available.
- Candidates are matched to projects using a scoring system, which may deter employers looking for a hands-on hiring approach.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Communo.
Business - One (1 Seat)
Business - Small (3 Seats)
Business - Medium (5 Seats)
Business - Large (10 Seats)
*All Business plans include unlimited job posts. Employers in need of more than 10 seats should contact Communo via email for more details.
Communo vs. Freelancer:
Besides its members-only policy, Communo also stands out as the costlier option, charging $400.00 for a single listing. In comparison, Freelancer's prices are project-dependent, and the site does not charge a membership fee. However, unlike Freelancer, Communo also lets employers advertise full-time opportunities.
Communo vs. Upwork:
Upwork and Communo both cater to the global freelance job market. While Upwork predominantly serves as a graphic design job board, Communo primarily focuses on sales and marketing jobs. Unlike Upwork, Communo does not offer a free plan. Instead, members can expect to pay between $400.00 per post or $250.00 per month for a subscription plan.
Communo vs. PeoplePerHour:
Communo and PeoplePerHour are both hiring platforms that offer subscription-based plans. Communo stands out as the costlier option, charging $400.00 for a single listing. With PeoplePerHour, posting prices are low, but employers are charged a service fee. For short-term projects, PeoplePerHour may be the better option.