From $495.00 /post.
Social Media Promotion
Job Board Syndication
Phone, email, and live chat.
Dice is one of the foremost platforms for hiring tech professionals. Employers are able to search through over 2.7 million candidate profiles, and benefit from recruitment services that screen candidates on their behalf.
Job seekers post their profiles for free, while employers pay to post open tech positions, manage applicants, and discover strong matches with Dice's full suite of employer solutions.
- Dice is a niche job board dedicated to careers in IT and technology.
- The platform offers both single and multiple job posting plans.
- Job ads are syndicated to over 3,000 partner sites for 30 days.
- The platform features a resume database of over 2.7 million candidates.
- Job posting packages include candidate screening and applicant matching tools.
- The website receives over 2 million visitors per month.
- Job posts are promoted via email and social networks.
- The platform offers company pages and employer branding services.
- Dice features a native iOS and Android app for recruiters on the go.
- Employers can preview matched resumes and track applications.
- Dice lacks a free job posting option.
- There is an additional cost to access the Dice resume database.
- The platform is costlier than competitors, such as Authentic Jobs and Angelist.
Dice generated mixed user reviews. On Sitejabber, Dice gets a consumer rating of 4 stars from two positive reviews. Trustpilot features two negative reviews where users mention difficulties in searching for remote positions and that some U.S. regions aren't well represented. TrustRadius reviews give Dice a 6.8 out of 10 rating.
Singe Job Post
Two Job Posts
Three Job Posts
Multiple Job Package
Contact for quote.
Resume Search Packages
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on Dice:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Dice.
Posting a Job on Dice.
Navigate to the Dice home page.
From the home page, click on "For Employers" in the top-right corner of the page and select "Post Jobs" from the drop-down menu.
Select a job posting plan.
On the next page, click on "Post Your Job" beneath the "Single Job Post" plan.
You can also purchase multiple job ads by clicking on "Find Tech Talent" or "Build Your Team."
Create your employer account.
Add your email to the pop-up form and click on "Continue with Posting."
Purchase your job ad.
Review your order and fill out the online form to complete your registration. Then, add your billing details and click on "Complete Purchase."
Create your job post.
Once you have purchased your job ad you'll be able to create your job post.
Dice vs. AngelList:
Dice and AngelList differ in that AngelList's job board is aimed at startup companies and features over 2 million tech and/or remote jobs, while Dice focuses on jobs for all tech job seekers. On AngelList, job posting, employer branding, and applicant management are free, whereas a basic, single job post on Dice costs $495.00.
Dice vs. Authentic Jobs:
Authentic Jobs is a leading international job board for IT designers and developers. Authentic Job’s single job posts for $149.00 are more affordable than Dice’s price of $495.00. Authentic Jobs provides less applicant management tools, but they offer large discounts for educational institutions and NPOs.
Dice vs. TechFetch:
Dice and TechFetch are similar in that they exclusively feature technology jobs. Both perform candidate matching and provide access to resumes. Dice's job posting prices start at $495.00 for a single job post, whereas TechFetch offers annual subscriptions to global employers that range from $1,799.00 to $2,499.00.
What is Dice?
Dice is the definitive platform for recruiting in the tech space. Dice's database of over 2.7 million tech professionals provides employers with access to a community of highly skilled candidates actively looking for their next great opportunity.
What does it cost to post a job on Dice?
Dice's pricing starts at $495.00 per single job post, but the more jobs posted, the less it costs per post.
How do I create a Dice profile?
- Go to the Dice home page.
- Click on the "For Employers" tab.
- Click on "Post Jobs."
- Choose a job posting package and click on "Post Your Job."
- Enter your email address under "New Customer" and click on "Continue With Posting."
- Fill in your company and billing information, then click on "Complete Purchase."
- Follow the proceeding steps to create a job post.
Can employers access Dice's resume database?
All job listing packages exclude access to Dice's resume database, but resume search packages are available at an additional cost.