From US$495.00 /post.
Social Media Promotion
Job Board Syndication
Phone, email, and live chat.
Dice is a prominent IT job board with several hiring features such as applicant tracking, candidate matching, and candidate screening. The site also shares job posts amongst its wide partner network and offers employers access to a resume database of over 2.7 million candidates.
Less than 1% of all visitors to the site are from the U.K., and there are relatively few local jobs listed on the website. However, the site still has a large audience of over 9 million professionals, making the website a great platform for exposure. Dice is more costly than similar job boards, such as IT Job Board.
- Dice is a niche job board dedicated to careers in IT and technology.
- The platform offers both single and multiple job posting plans.
- Job ads are syndicated to over 3,000 partner sites for 30 days.
- The platform features a resume database of over 2.7 million candidates.
- Job posting packages include candidate screening and applicant matching tools.
- The website receives over 2 million visitors per month.
- Job posts are promoted via email and social networks.
- The platform offers company pages and employer branding services.
- Dice features a native iOS and Android app for recruiters on the go.
- Employers can preview matched resumes and track applications.
- Dice lacks a free job posting option.
- There is an additional cost to access the Dice resume database.
- The platform is costlier than competitors, such as IT Job Board and CW Jobs.
- Pricing is only provided in U.S. dollars.
- Less than 1% of visitors to the site are from the U.K.
Dice generated mixed user reviews. On Sitejabber, Dice has rating of 4 out of 5 stars. Trustpilot features a handful of negative reviews where users mention difficulties in searching for remote positions, unresponsive customer service, and that some U.S. regions aren't well represented.
TrustRadius reviews give Dice a 7.1 out of 10 rating based on over 60 reviews. Several reviewers noted the platform's ease of use and ability to source great IT candidates; however, several reviewers complained about faulty boolean search strings and that candidates' profiles were often missing contact information.
Single Job Post
Two Job Posts
Three Job Posts
Multiple Job Package
Contact for quote.
Resume Search Packages
Contact for quote.
Dice vs. IT Job Board:
IT Job Board is a tech job board with several job posting plans starting from £199.00 +VAT. Dice's starting price of US$495.00 is more costly, and IT Job Board offers more features, such as the ability to purchase CVs, branding solutions, and employer pages. Both sites offer applicant tracking tools.
Dice vs. CW Jobs:
CW Jobs is a U.K. tech job board that offers pre-set and custom packages that can include resume access, targeted recruitment, and branded emails. It offers more features than Dice, but pricing is dependent on which features employers choose.
Dice vs. TechFetch:
TechFetch is also a tech job board and only offers annual pricing. In contrast, Dice offers pricing per post. TechFetch offers a similar range of services, but it offers a free trial, which Dice does not. Both job boards offer candidate matching and access to resumes.