Platinum (500 Job Posts)
Diamond (600 Job Posts)
TechFetch is a tech job board that connects employers with over two million tech professionals. The site offers excellent features like candidate matching and an advanced resume search function, but only has two annual package options.
Very few visitors to the site are from the U.K., and there are no offices based here. However, the job board is global and connects employers with qualified candidates around the world, making this board a good resource if you are looking for an overseas candidate.
- Employers are offered a 7-day free trial.
- Employers can connect with a global tech workforce community in the U.S., Canada, U.K., India, the Middle East, and other countries.
- The site has a reach of over two million tech professionals.
- Employers have access to more than 1 million tech resumes.
- Advanced technology matches jobs with relevant active candidates in 30 seconds.
- Resume searches are saved and sophisticated search filters simplify resume searches.
- Packages include a social job share feature to share job posts on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. TechFetch has 10,291 likes on Facebook and 1,327 followers on Twitter.
- Pricing for job posts is fair and is on par with boards like Boolerang.
- Job boards like Dice have a larger audience than TechFetch.
- The site only offers annual subscription packages, compared to other job boards like CW Jobs that offer custom packages.
- No free plans are available.
- No candidate management systems are provided.
- Resume views are limited on both subscription packages.
- High visibility, promoted jobs are limited to the more expensive Diamond subscription plan.
- Job post syndication to partner sites and dedicated customer support is only available on the Diamond plan.
- Pricing is set in U.S. dollars.
- The site does not have many visitors from the U.K.
- There are no offices based in the U.K.
- No local telephone number is provided for customer support. There is only a contact form to request assistance.
There are limited reviews available online, but one user on Quora said that they were put off by how many fake resumes were on the site.
There are several customer testimonials on the website, with clients commenting on the high quality of candidates found, the ease of using the site's filter to find candidates with specific skills, and the speed of the candidate matching system. It should be noted that the most recent testimonials submitted were in 2014.
How to Post a Job on TechFetch:
Follow these simple steps to post your next vacancy on TechFetch.
Posting a job on TechFetch.
Click on "Recruiter."
Navigate to the TechFetch home page and click on "Recruiter" at the top of the screen.
Select a package.
Select "Pricing" from the dropdown menu. Click on the subscription package you wish to purchase.
Create an account.
Log in via the pop-up screen or click on "Register here." Fill in the "Recruiter Sign-Up" form and click on "Create Account."
Click on "Post Job."
Follow the onscreen prompts and log in to your new account. Click on "Jobs" and select "Post Job."
Post your job.
Enter job details and review your post. Confirm your email and payment details, then submit your job post.
Searching resumes on TechFetch.
Click on "Recruiter."
Navigate to the TechFetch home page and click on "Recruiter."
Sign up/Log in to your account.
Click on "Login" or "Signup" and sign up or log in to your account.
Enter your search terms into the system.
Select "Fetch Resumes" and then enter a few keywords or skills in the text box. Fill in the mandate details that are marked with a red asterisk, then click on "Advanced Options" for a more customized search.
Read through the search results.
A list of CVs will appear on your screen for you to peruse. You can also select "Zip Fetch" to select candidates by location, as well as "Smart Fetch" for candidates with multiple skills.
TechFetch vs. CW Jobs:
CW Jobs is a U.K. IT job board. The site offers discounts on multiple job posts, access to a CV database, and targeted recruitment. With a custom package, employers can benefit from more tools based on their needs. TechFetch does not offer a custom solution, and only has two package options to choose from.
TechFetch vs. Boolerang:
Boolerang is a U.K. tech and IT job board that is limited to serving London. TechFetch is a global job board. Jobs posted on Boolerang are aggregated by other major job boards, and the pricing is affordable thanks to bundle discounts. When compared, TechFetch and Boolerang have similar pricing, but TechFetch provides more hiring tools.
TechFetch vs. Dice:
Dice is a tech job board that offers bulk discounts when purchasing multiple job posts. The site has a database of over 60 million tech professionals, making it far larger than TechFetch. Similar to TechFetch, Dice offers candidate matching. However, Dice offers a few more features than TechFetch, such as applicant screening and employer branding.
What is TechFetch?
TechFetch is one of the leading global tech job portals and has a strong presence in the U.K. Employers are connected with over two million tech professionals and thousands of new jobs are added to their job board each day. They help companies to pick exceptional tech talent and also help candidates to find promising job opportunities.
How much does it cost to post a job on TechFetch?
The pricing of TechFetch's annual subscription packages ranges from US$1,799.00 to US$2,499.00.
How can I edit a TechFetch job post?
- Log in to your Recruiter page.
- Click on "Jobs" and select "My Jobs."
- Click on "Edit" next to the relevant job title.
- Edit your posted job details.
- Review and submit your edited post.
Can I search resumes free on TechFetch?
Yes, you can search up to 100 resumes for free with TechFetch's 7-day trial.
Is there a TechFetch free trial?
Yes, TechFetch offers employers a free trial.