From US$79.00 /post.
Job post duration
Targeted job emails
Applicant tracking tools
Ruby Now is a niche job board that helps employers fill their Ruby on Rails vacancies with talent in the U.K. and abroad. The platform gives companies access to their pool of more than 10,000 developers, programmers, technical leads, and engineers.
Ruby Now offers several job posting plans and various hiring tools, such as social media promotion, featured listings, and targeted email alerts. While U.K. employers can use the job board to find both local and global Ruby on Rails professionals, the site lacks local customer support and pricing is not available in pounds sterling.
- Ruby Now caters to both the U.K. and international job markets.
- The platform offers a variety of job posting packages to suit different hiring needs.
- Listings stay live on the site for 45 days.
- The platform shares vacancies to their X (formerly Twitter) account.
- Job posts are sent to candidates via daily, weekly, or monthly email alerts.
- The "Expert" package pins employers' listings to the top of the site's email feed for 30 days.
- Jobs are listed immediately after employers complete the posting process.
- The platform offers additional hiring solutions for employers having difficulty recruiting candidates.
- Ruby Now does not have a free job posting option.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- The site does not offer bulk job posting packages.
- The platform's social media promotion is limited to Twitter.
- There is no local customer support available.
- The platform lacks candidate matching, CV searches, and applicant tracking features.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Ruby Now.
Standard Job Post
Premium Job Post
Expert Job Post
Ruby Now vs. Technojobs:
While Ruby Now is a niche job site for Ruby on Rails professionals, Technojobs caters to the U.K.'s IT, tech, and digital job markets. Both sites offer targeted email alerts and featured listings, but Ruby Now is the more affordable option, charging US$79.00 for a basic listing, while a single job post on Technojobs costs £440.00 +VAT.
Ruby Now vs. CW Jobs:
Unlike Ruby Now, CW Jobs caters only to the U.K. job market and has no global reach. However, CW Jobs is more feature-rich than Ruby Now, offering CV searches and applicant management tools. CW Jobs charges new members £199.00 +VAT per post while Ruby Now charges US$79.00 per post, making it the more affordable option.
Ruby Now vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a popular U.K. job board that advertises general jobs. In comparison, Ruby Now has a global reach and primarily serves employers in search of Ruby on Rails professionals, While Ruby Now charges US$79.00 for a basic job post, Reed.co.uk's premium post costs £150.00 +VAT.