Standard Job Post
Premium Job Post
Expert Job Post
Ruby Now is a niche job board that helps employers fill their Ruby on Rails vacancies with talent in the U.K. and abroad. The platform gives companies access to their pool of more than 10,000 developers, programmers, technical leads, and engineers.
Ruby Now offers several job posting plans and various hiring tools, such as social media promotion, featured listings, and targeted email alerts. While U.K. employers can use the job board to find both local and global Ruby on Rails professionals, the site lacks local customer support and pricing is not available in pounds sterling.
- Ruby Now caters to both the U.K. and international job markets.
- The platform offers a variety of job posting packages to suit different hiring needs.
- Listings stay live on the site for 45 days.
- The platform shares vacancies to their Twitter account.
- Job posts are sent to candidates via daily, weekly, or monthly email alerts.
- The "Expert" package pins employers' listings to the top of the site's email feed for 30 days.
- Jobs are listed immediately after employers complete the posting process.
- The platform offers additional hiring solutions for employers having difficulty recruiting candidates.
- Ruby Now does not have a free job posting option.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- The site does not offer bulk job posting packages.
- There is no local customer support available.
- The platform lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking features.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Ruby Now.
How to Post a Job on Ruby Now:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Ruby Now.
Posting a job on Ruby Now.
Navigate to Ruby Now's home page.
On the home page, find and select "POST A JOB."
Enter your job posting details.
Fill out the online job posting form with information such as the job title, location, and job type. Once you're done, select "Next."
You also have the option to click on "Clear All Fields" if you'd like to start over.
You can then review your job post for accuracy, and when you're satisfied, click on "Next."
Select a job posting package.
Choose your preferred job posting package. Then, click on "Next."
Register as an employer.
Fill out the online form labeled "New User?" Then, select "Sign up."
Purchase your job post.
Add your billing information to the online form and click on "Make Payment" to pay for your job post.
Your job post will immediately go live on the site.
Ruby Now vs. Technojobs:
While Ruby Now is a niche job site for Ruby on Rails talent, Technojobs caters to the U.K.'s IT, tech, and digital job markets. Both sites offer targeted email alerts and featured listings, but Ruby Now is the more affordable option, charging US$79.00 for a basic listing, while a single job post on Technojobs costs £290.00.
Ruby Now vs. CW Jobs:
Unlike Ruby Now, CW Jobs caters only to the U.K. job market and has no global reach. However, CW Jobs is more feature-rich than Ruby Now, offering resume database searches and applicant management tools. Of the two sites, Ruby Now is the better option for targeted hiring, giving employers access to a niche pool of Ruby on Rails talent.
Ruby Now vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a popular U.K. job board that advertises general jobs. In comparison, Ruby Now has an international reach and primarily serves employers in search of Ruby on Rails professionals, While Ruby Now charges US$79.00 for a basic job post, Reed.co.uk's standard listing costs £150.00 +VAT, making it the more expensive option.
What is Ruby Now?
Ruby Now is a developer job board that specializes in posting Ruby on Rails positions at all career levels throughout the U.K. and abroad.
What does it cost to post a job on Ruby Now?
Ruby Now's pricing starts from US$79.00 for a standard job post. The platform also offers premium and expert job posts priced at US$139.00 and US$199.00 respectively.
How do I create a Ruby Now account?
- Navigate to Ruby Now's home page.
- Click on "LOGIN" and select "Click here" under the heading "Create a new Account?"
- Fill out the registration form.
- Click on "Register."
What is East Rock Software?
East Rock Software is a recruitment company that helps clients find and hire candidates for their software and development roles. They are the parent company of Ruby Now.
How do I delete a job post on Ruby Now?
- Log in to your account.
- Click on "MY POSTS."
- Select the job post you'd like to remove and click on "Delete."