From £440.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
CV database access
Job ad syndication
Targeted job email alerts
Applicant tracking system
Account management support
Founded in 1999, Technojobs is a well-established company with an exclusive network of over 35 IT job sites across the U.K. The platform offers a host of recruitment services to simplify the hiring process, such as CV searches, targeted email alerts, featured listings, and job distribution.
- Technojobs primarily caters to the U.K.'s IT, digital, technology, project management, and analytics sectors.
- The site offers several job posting packages to suit different hiring needs.
- Listings are sent to registered candidates via email alerts.
- Other services include targeted advertising, CV searches, and featured listings.
- The site's TargIT platform helps increase social media exposure and engagement for employers.
- Job posts are shared on all platforms of Technojob Group’s network.
- The job board offers account management support.
- Technojobs is costly compared to other local job boards, such as Jobsite.
- No free job posting option is available.
- The platform charges extra for CV searches, employer branding, and social targeting services.
While online reviews of Technojobs are limited, on Trustpilot, two users gave the platform a 2.9-star rating, noting the website's "spam" emails and substandard security protocols.
Number of Job Posts*
*Technojobs also offers larger bulk job packs, job post upgrades, a CV search tool, and social targeting services. Interested employers should contact the company via email for more information.
Technojobs vs. IT Job Board:
Like Technojobs, IT Job Board advertises IT vacancies throughout the U.K. However, Technojobs also caters to the tech and digital sectors, affording employers greater reach and variety. While IT Job Board is the budget-friendly choice, charging £199.00 +VAT per post, Technojobs charges £440.00 +VAT per post.
Technojobs vs. CW Jobs:
Technojobs and CW Jobs both cater to the IT job market in the U.K. Compared to Technojobs, CW Jobs is the more affordable option, with prices starting at £199.00 +VAT for a basic job ad. Technojobs, however, share job posts to a wider network of IT-inclusive job sites, but pricing starts at £440.00 +VAT per post.
Technojobs vs. Jobsite:
While Jobsite allows employers to post jobs in all industries, Technojobs specializes in the IT and technology sectors. Both platforms offer CV searches and recruitment services, but Jobsite is more affordable, with prices starting at £89.00 +VAT per post, while Technojob's standard listing costs £440.00 +VAT.