1 Standard Job Post
2 Standard Job Posts
3 Standard Job Posts
4 Standard Job Posts
5 Standard Job Posts
10 Standard Job Posts
20 Standard Job Posts
1 Premium Job Post
2 Premium Job Posts
3 Premium Job Posts
4 Premium Job Posts
5 Premium Job Posts
10 Premium Job Posts
20 Premium Job Posts
*Technojobs also offers a range of job post upgrades, a CV search tool, and social targeting services. Interested employers should read through the site's pricing page for more information.
Founded in 1999, Technojobs is a well-established company with an exclusive network of 37 IT job sites across the U.K. With a candidate base of 900,000+, this award-winning platform aims to assist employers in finding the ideal employee for their vacancy.
Technojobs hosts a job board dedicated to the IT and technology industry of the U.K. The job board features a range of posting options and recruitment services to simplify the hiring process for employers.
- Technojobs primarily caters to the U.K.'s IT, digital, technology, project management, and analytics sectors.
- The site offers several job posting options.
- The site offers discounted rates for bulk job posting packages.
- Job posts are live for up to 30 days.
- Job posts are distributed via email job alerts.
- Recruitment services such as targeted advertising, CV searches, and featured listings are available.
- The site's TargIT platform helps increase social media exposure and engagement for employers.
- Job posts are shared on all platforms of Technojob Group’s network.
- The site offers account management support.
- Technojobs is expensive compared to other local job boards, such as Jobsite and CW Jobs.
- The site only allows premium job posts to be featured on its home page.
- The platform charges extra for CV searches, employer branding, and social targeting services.
On Trustpilot, Technojobs received a 3.2-star rating from one reviewer, commenting that the website has substandard security protocols. The platform also received a 3.6-star rating on its Facebook page.
How to Post a Job on Technojobs:
Eight easy steps for posting a job on Technojobs.
Posting a job on Technojobs.
Go to Technojobs' home page.
On the home page, select "Advertise" in the top menu bar.
Start the job posting process.
Under the heading “REACH OUT TO TECH TALENT,” select “ADVERTISE A JOB.”
Fill out the advertiser registration form.
Scroll down the page and fill out the online form labeled “Advertiser Registration Form" with information such as your name and email address. Once you’re done, click on "NEXT.”
Log in to your Technojobs account.
Enter your username or email and password and click on "LOGIN."
Purchase job credits.
You’ll be redirected to your dashboard. To start the job posting process, select “Purchase Job Credits.”
Select a job posting package.
Tick the box of your preferred job posting package. Then, scroll down the page and click on “Next.”
Confirm your details.
Fill out the online form and ensure that your information is correct. Then, click on “Process Payment.”
Your online payment will be done securely using Sagepay payment processing.
Create a job post.
Once your payment is processed, you’ll be redirected back to your dashboard. Then, click on "Add a New Job."
You’ll then be able to add your job description and your job post will go live.
Technojobs vs. CW Jobs:
Technojobs and CW Jobs both cater to the IT job market in the U.K. Compared to Technojobs, CW Jobs is the more affordable option, charging £249.00 for a basic job ad. Technojobs, however, shares job posts to a wider network of IT-inclusive job sites, thus targeting a larger pool of job seekers than CW Jobs.
Technojobs vs. Jobsite:
While Jobsite allows employers to post jobs in all industries, Technojobs specializes in the IT and technology sectors. Both platforms offer CV searches and bespoke recruitment services, but Jobsite is the more affordable job posting option, charging £149.00 for a basic job post, compared to Technojob's £290.00 for a standard listing.
Technojobs vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a general job posting site that serves the global job market. Technojobs, however, is U.K.-centric with job posts from the IT and technology sectors. While Indeed offers applicant management tools, Technojobs has a range of recruitment features that Indeed lacks, such as social targeting and video ads.
What is Technojobs?
Technojobs is a telecommunications job posting site that connects employers with job seekers in the IT, technology, digital, analytics, and project management sectors in the U.K.
What does it cost to post a job on Technojobs?
Technojob's pricing starts at £290.00 for a standard job post. The platform offers a range of bulk posting options, as well as bespoke recruitment services.
How do I create an account on Technojobs?
- Navigate to the home page and click "Login/Register" at the top of the page.
- Select "Create a New Recruiter Account."
- Fill in the registration form to create an employer account.
How do I edit a job post on Technojobs?
Log in to your account and on your dashboard, click on "Edit Job Post."
How do I delete a job post on Technojobs?
Log in to your account and on your dashboard, click on "Delete Job Post."