From £440.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
Resume database access
Job ad syndication
Targeted job email alerts
Applicant tracking system
Account management support
Technojobs is a well-established, U.K.-based job board with a host of recruitment services on offer, such as CV searches, targeted email alerts, featured listings, and job distribution. The site affords U.S. employers great networking and hiring opportunities, thanks to its large database of IT and tech job seekers.
While Technojobs receives most of its website traffic from the U.K., there are quite a few U.S. vacancies listed on the site. However, the platform's pricing is only available in pound sterling and no local customer support is available.
- Technojobs allows employers to advertise jobs in the IT, digital, technology, project management, and analytics sectors.
- The site offers several job posting packages to suit different hiring needs.
- Listings are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- Other services include targeted advertising, resume searches, and featured listings.
- The site's TargIT platform helps increase social media exposure and engagement for employers.
- Job posts are shared on all platforms of Technojob Group’s network.
- The job board offers account management support.
- Technojobs does not list its pricing in U.S. dollars.
- The site lacks local customer support.
- The job board does not offer a free job posting option.
- The platform charges extra for CV searches, employer branding, and social targeting services.
While we were unable to find online reviews of Technojobs from U.S.-based customers, Scamadviser gave the site a 100% trust score.
Number of Job Posts*
*Technojobs also offers larger bulk job packs, job post upgrades, a CV search tool, and social targeting services. Interested employers should contact the company via email for more information.
Technojobs vs. TechFetch:
Similar to Technojobs, TechFetch advertises a wide range of tech vacancies. While Technojobs caters to both the U.S. and the U.K., TechFetch is a local job board, offering employers more targeted hiring solutions. While Technojobs charges £440.00 +VAT per post, TechFetch's pricing starts at $1,799.00 for 500 posts.
Technojobs vs. Careerin Tech Society:
While Technojobs charges £440.00 +VAT per post, Careerin Tech Society has various plans that start at $99.00 per post, and primarily caters to the North American job market. Careerin Tech Society might be more affordable, but it lacks some of the hiring tools that Technojobs offers, such as social media sharing and resume searches.
Technojobs vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that lists general vacancies. In comparison, Technojobs has a much smaller local reach and primarily lists IT and tech jobs. While Indeed offers a free posting plan, Technojobs only has paid packages that start at £440.00 +VAT per post, which are costly compared to Indeed's paid plans.
What does it cost to post a job on Technojobs?
Technojob's pricing starts at £440.00 +VAT for a standard job post. The platform offers a range of bulk posting options, as well as bespoke recruitment services.
How do I edit a job post on Technojobs?
Log in to your account and on your dashboard, click on "Edit Job Post."
How do I delete a job post on Technojobs?
Log in to your account and on your dashboard, click on "Delete Job Post."