Founded in 2018 in Zurich, SwissDevJobs was launched as an alternative to the cumbersome local job boards that did not focus on the IT sector. Today the platform serves five countries including the U.S. and the U.K.
While traffic to the U.S. site is on the rise, the number of unique visitors and daily applications is roughly half of those on the U.K. site.
- There is a dedicated DevITjobs website for job seekers in the U.S.
- Employers can choose from free and paid job posting options.
- DevITjobs is a niche job board exclusively for tech and IT professionals in the U.S.
- The interactive visual job search interface makes it easier for candidates to find your job posts.
- Major companies such as Stormkit and Powercoders have used the site to advertise job opportunities.
- The job board is more affordable than many of its competitors, such as Dice.
- There is no resume database or candidate matching facility.
- DevITjobs does not share job posts with other IT job boards or on social media.
- There is no local support.
While the U.K. site has a Trustpilot rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars, there are no reviews for the U.S. platform.
How to Post a Job on DevITjobs:
Four easy steps for posting a job on DevITjobs.
Posting a job on DevITjobs.
Click on "Post A Job/Log In."
Navigate to the DevITjobs U.S. home page and click on the "Post A Job/Log In" button toward the top-right corner of the page.
Create an account.
Fill in your company details in the block provided and click on "Create company account to post jobs."
Once you have registered, check your email for login details.
Activate your account by following the link sent to you by email and logging in to your account with your email address and password.
Complete your company profile.
Upload your company logo and enter the requested information in the online form. When complete, click on the green "Save" button toward the bottom of the page.
Create your job post.
Click on "Jobs" in the top page menu and select the "Add a new job" button.
A pop-up window will give you the option to link to your job posting or import it. For this how to guide, we closed the pop-up window to create the job post directly on the platform.
Complete the online form with information about the position you want to advertise.
When complete, click on "Publish" toward the bottom of the page.
Once your job has been submitted, it will be reviewed and published within 24 hours.
DevITjobs vs. Dice:
Dice is one of the leading technology and developer job portals in the U.S. with over 2 million visitors each month. While they charge significantly more than DevITjobs for a job post, Dice has the benefit of a resume database of 2.7 million candidates and syndication to over 300 partner sites. This makes them a good choice for niche hiring.
DevITjobs vs. TechFetch:
TechFetch does not offer free postings like DevITjobs but is a good resource for hiring with a resume database of over 1 million candidates and millions of monthly visitors. TechFetch also offers social media promotion, a feature that DevITjobs lacks. If you are looking to hire on a budget, DevITjobs is the better option.
DevITjobs vs. Authentic Jobs:
Unlike DevITjobs, Authentic Jobs is a job board for both tech and design professionals. Where DevITjobs offers free postings, Authentic Jobs charges upwards of $149.00 per month for a tech listing. Authentic Jobs does offer syndication to other job boards and job boosting, which are key features lacking from DevITjobs.
Jan 01, 2018
Number of Customers
What is DevITjobs?
DevITjobs is a job board for developers and IT professionals in the U.S. and the U.K.
What does it cost to post a job on DevITjobs?
DevITjobs offers both free and paid job posting plans.
How do I create and account on DevITjobs?
- Go to the DevITjobs home page.
- Click on "Post A Job/Log In."
- Complete the online form.
- Click on "Create an account to post jobs.