Founded in 2018 in Zurich, SwissDevJobs was launched as an alternative to the cumbersome local job boards that did not focus on the IT sector. Today the platform serves five countries, including the U.S. and the U.K.
While traffic to the U.S. site is on the rise, the number of unique visitors and daily applications is roughly half of those on the U.K. site.
- There is a dedicated DevITjobs website for job seekers in the U.S.
- Employers can choose from free and paid job posting options.
- DevITjobs is a niche job board exclusively for tech and IT professionals in the U.S.
- The interactive visual job search interface makes it easier for candidates to find your job posts.
- Major companies such as Stormkit and Powercoders have used the site to advertise job opportunities.
- The job board is more affordable than many of its competitors, such as Dice.
- There is no resume database or candidate matching facility.
- DevITjobs does not share job posts with other IT job boards or on social media.
- There is no local support.
While the U.K. site has a Trustpilot rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars, there are no reviews for the U.S. platform.
DevITjobs.us vs. Dice:
Dice is one of the leading technology and developer job portals in the U.S. with over 2 million visitors each month. While they charge significantly more than DevITjobs for a job post, Dice has the benefit of a resume database of 2.7 million candidates and syndication to over 300 partner sites. This makes them a good choice for niche hiring.
DevITjobs.us vs. TechFetch:
TechFetch does not offer free postings like DevITjobs.us but is a good resource for hiring with a resume database of over 1 million candidates and millions of monthly visitors. TechFetch also offers social media promotion, a feature that DevITjobs.us lacks. If you are looking to hire on a budget, DevITjobs.us is the better option.
DevITjobs.us vs. Authentic Jobs:
Unlike DevITjobs.us, Authentic Jobs is a job board for both tech and design professionals. Where DevITjobs.us offers free postings, Authentic Jobs charges upwards of $149.00 per month for a tech listing. Authentic Jobs does offer syndication to other job boards and job boosting, which are key features lacking from DevITjobs.us.