Single Job Posting
5 Pack Of Job Postings
5 Pack Of Featured Job Postings
10 Pack Of Job Postings
Add on: "Mark this job as Urgent!"
Add on: Featured Job
CrunchBoard is a niche job posting site that advertises a variety of tech and software engineering vacancies in the U.S. and abroad. The job board is part of the TechCrunch network of websites, which has over 12 million unique visitors per month.
CrunchBoard offers employers several job posting packages at affordable rates and features a simple registration process and job posting procedure. The site's comprehensive range of recruitment services includes social media visibility, email advertising, and featured listings.
- CrunchBoard gives employers access to a niche network of tech professionals.
- The platform has an assortment of bulk job posting packages available for large-scale hiring.
- Employers can advertise jobs in the U.S. and abroad, including the U.K. and Canada.
- CrunchBoard promotes listings on its social media pages, including Facebook and Twitter.
- The platform's bulk job posting packages never expire.
- Jobs are shared to TechCrunch's website and their daily newsletters for increased exposure.
- Employers can upgrade their job post to be marked as "Urgent!"
- The site offers "Featured" job posts that are highlighted on the job board and pinned to the top of the page for seven days.
- Jobs posted to the site are sent to job seekers via email alerts.
- CrunchBoard does not offer a free job posting option.
- Listings aren't shared to other job boards.
- The site does not accept any payment method other than a credit card.
- The platform does not feature resume searches, candidate matching tools, or an applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CrunchBoard.
How to Post a Job on CrunchBoard:
Four easy steps for posting a job on CrunchBoard.
Posting a job on CrunchBoard.
Start the job posting process.
Navigate to CrunchBoard's home page and select "Post a Job" on the right-hand side.
Choose a job posting package.
Select the "Single Job Posting" package by clicking on "Post Job."
You also have the option to select one of the listed bulk job posting packages.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with information about your listing, such as the title, location, job description, and compensation range. Select any upgrades you'd like to add to your job post, and once you're done, click on "Preview Job."
Preview your job post to ensure the information is accurate. Then, select "Payment."
Finalize your order.
Ensure that your order is correct, and fill out the online form with your credit card information. Once you're done, click on "Process Payment."
Your job post will then be posted to CrunchBoard.
CrunchBoard vs. Authentic Jobs:
CrunchBoard and Authentic Jobs both advertise tech and IT positions throughout the U.S. and abroad. While CrunchBoard charges $349.00 for a single job post, Authentic Jobs' basic listing costs $149.00, which makes the latter the more affordable option. Both platforms offer featured listings and social media exposure.
CrunchBoard vs. Toptal:
While CrunchBoard and Toptal both cater to the tech and software development sectors, Toptal primarily posts freelance jobs. Although CrunchBoard shares jobs on their social media pages for increased exposure, Toptal offers applicant screening features and candidate matching tools, which are services that the former site lacks.
CrunchBoard vs. Snagajob:
Snagajob is a popular job board that advertises hourly work, serving a more targeted network of employers and job seekers than CrunchBoard. While the platforms have some overlap, CrunchBoard is more geared towards tech job seekers, which might be the better option for employers in search of specialized professionals.
What is CrunchBoard?
CrunchBoard is a specialist job board that offers employers a wide range of recruitment services to connect with professionals in the tech, IT, and software development industries of the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on CrunchBoard?
CrunchBoard's pricing starts at $349.00 for a single job post. The site also offers bulk job posting packages and several job upgrades.
How do I create a CrunchBoard account?
- Navigate to CrunchBoard's home page.
- Select "EMPLOYERS" and click on "Create Employer Account."
- Fill out the online form.
- Select "Register" to create an employer profile.
How do I delete a job post from CrunchBoard?
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on your email address in the top-right corner and select "Dashboard."
- Under "Active Jobs," choose the listing you'd like to remove and click on the "Delete" icon.