From $299.00 /post.
Job post duration
Resume database access
Known as the official Laravel job board, LaraJobs is a global job posting site that helps employers find and hire professionals that work with Laravel. The platform is well-established and used by top companies such as Adobe, HelloFresh, and the World Trade Organization.
The job board's key solutions include highlighted listings, newsletter advertising, and social media promotion services for maximum exposure. Compared to other developer job boards, LaraJobs is costly but gives employers access to a niche network of professionals.
- LaraJobs lists roles for full-stack engineers, senior developers, technical leads, and software engineers, among others.
- Job posts are shared on Laravel News' website and newsletter.
- The site offers a high degree of job post customization, including the ability to upload company logos.
- Listings can be highlighted in a different color or be boosted to the top of the job board's page for maximum exposure.
- Job posts are shared to the site's Twitter and Facebook accounts.
- The platform sends vacancies to more than 40,000 subscribed job seekers via email alerts.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- The platform does not offer a free job posting option.
- The site lacks resume database access, applicant management, and candidate matching tools.
- LaraJobs' pricing is costlier than some rival platforms, such as HackerEarth and Authentic Jobs.
We were unable to find any online reviews of LaraJobs.
30-Day Single Job Post
Add On: Company Logo
Add On: Highlighted Listing
Add On: Boost Listing for 7 Days
Add On: Boost Listing for 7 Days
How to Post a Job on LaraJobs:
Three easy steps for posting a job on LaraJobs.
Posting a job on LaraJobs.
Click on "Post a Job."
You'll find this button in the top right-hand corner of LaraJobs' home page.
Enter your job posting details.
Fill out the online form with your listing's details, including the title, location, and a link to the job description.
Select any enhancement options you'd like to add to your job post.
Then, add your name and email address to the account registration form.
Once you're done, click on "Checkout."
Purchase your job post.
Review your order and add your billing details to the online form. Then, click on "Pay $348.00."
Once your payment is processed, your job post will go live.
LaraJobs vs. HackerEarth:
With a starting price of $209.00 per month for HackerEarth's assessment plans to recruit talent, the platform has a more affordable monthly rate than LaraJobs' price of $299.00 per post. However, LaraJobs offers one-off job posts, whereas HackerEarth's plans are subscriptions that are billed annually. Only HackerEarth features applicant tracking.
LaraJobs vs. Authentic Jobs:
LaraJobs and Authentic Jobs are both global job boards. LaraJobs, however, caters solely to tech and Laravel developers, while Authentic Jobs connects employers with designers and software developers. While both platforms feature social media promotion, LaraJobs also features highlighted listings and employer branding.
LaraJobs vs. Indeed:
While LaraJobs advertises Laravel developer positions, Indeed caters to a wide range of industries, which includes software developers. A large difference is that Indeed offers a free job posting plan, while LaraJobs charges $299.00 per post, making it the costlier option. However, the latter may be the better choice for targeted hiring efforts.