Relaunched in 2021, Android Jobs is a U.S.-based job board that connects employers with Android developers and engineers at all career levels. The platform offers unlimited free job postings, and new listings are sent to candidates via email alerts on a weekly basis.
While the platform has a simple job posting process that makes it quick and easy for companies to find and hire Android developers, it lacks several key hiring services. These include candidate matching, featured listings, applicant tracking, and access to a CV database.
- Employers have a choice of free and paid job posting plans.
- The platform caters exclusively to companies in search of Android developers and related talent.
- Employers can advertise onsite or post remote roles throughout the U.S. and abroad.
- Listings are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- Employers can add their company logos to their job posts for increased brand awareness.
- The platform's job posting process is quick and easy.
- Vacancies are shared to the site's Twitter page for increased visibility.
- Android Jobs features a basic interface with no advanced hiring tools, such as candidate matching or applicant tracking.
- Employers cannot post part-time or freelance roles.
- The platform does not feature a customer support page or FAQs section.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Android Jobs.
How to Post a Job on Android Jobs:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Android Jobs.
Posting a job on Android Jobs.
Go to Android Jobs' home page.
From the home page, click on "Post a job for free" in the top-right corner.
Add your listing's details.
Fill out the online form with information about the vacancy you'd like to post. Once you're done, click on "Save and continue."
Review your job ad.
Look over the preview of your job ad, ensuring that all the information is correct. When you're ready to proceed, click on "Continue to payment" toward the bottom of the page.
Post your job ad.
Select a job posting plan and click on "Post job."
If you selected a paid option, you will be redirected to a payment portal to make the purchase before your job is published.
Android Jobs vs. Toptal:
While Android Jobs and Toptal both advertise Android developer roles, the latter site is a freelance marketplace for developers of all disciplines, as well as design and finance talent, affording employers greater reach and variety. However, Android Jobs' free job posting option is a good choice for employers on a tight budget.
Android Jobs vs. Gun.io:
Android Jobs and Gun.io both list tech jobs in the U.S. and abroad. While Android Jobs caters exclusively to Android developers, Gun.io advertises general developer vacancies. Although Android Jobs is a budget-friendly option, Gun.io offers candidate screening and access to a dedicated account manager, which the former lacks.
Android Jobs vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that advertises a variety of general vacancies. In comparison, Android Jobs primarily lists Android developer roles, which might be the better choice for targeted hiring. However, the site lacks many of the hiring tools Indeed offers, such as candidate messaging, promoted listings, and account management.
What is Android Jobs?
Android Jobs is a niche job board that connects employers with Android developers and engineers at all career levels.
What does it cost to post a job on Android Jobs?
Android Jobs offers free and paid job posting plans.
Which jobs can I post on Android Jobs?
Employers can post Android developer and engineering roles to Android Jobs.