Employers can post unlimited vacancies to Android Jobs for free.
Relaunched in 2021, Android Jobs is a U.S.-based job board that connects employers with Android developers and engineers at all career levels. The platform offers unlimited free job postings, and new listings are sent to candidates via email alerts on a weekly basis.
While the platform has a simple job posting process that makes it quick and easy for companies to find and hire Android developers, it lacks several key hiring services. These include candidate matching, featured listings, applicant tracking, and access to a CV database.
- Employers can list an unlimited amount of vacancies for free on Android Jobs.
- The platform caters exclusively to companies in search of Android developers and related talent.
- Employers can advertise onsite or post remote roles throughout the U.S. and abroad.
- Listings are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- Employers can add their company logos to their job posts for increased brand awareness.
- The platform's job posting process is quick and easy.
- Vacancies are shared to the site's Twitter page for increased visibility.
- Android Jobs features a basic interface with no advanced hiring tools, such as candidate matching or applicant tracking.
- Employers cannot post part-time or freelance roles.
- The platform does not feature a customer support page or FAQs section.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Android Jobs.
How to Post a Job on Android Jobs:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Android Jobs.
Posting a job on Android Jobs.
Go to Android Jobs' home page.
From the home page, click on "Post a Job" in the top-right corner.
Add your listing's details.
Fill out the online form with information about the vacancy you'd like to post, such as the job title, location, and job type. Once you're done, click on "Create Your Job Post."
Add your company details and click on "Preview Your Job Listing" to continue.
To make changes to your listing, click on "Edit Job."
Add your listing to the site.
On the next page, click on "Choose Your Plan." While the site is in beta, job posts are free. To add your listing to Android Jobs, click on "Make it live!"
Job posts may require payment at a future date.
Android Jobs vs. Toptal:
While Android Jobs and Toptal both advertise Android developer roles, the latter site is a freelance marketplace for developers of all disciplines, as well as design and finance talent, affording employers greater reach and variety. However, Android Jobs' free job posting service is a good choice for employers on a tight budget.
Android Jobs vs. Gun.io:
Android Jobs and Gun.io both list tech jobs in the U.S. and abroad. While Android Jobs caters exclusively to Android developers, Gun.io advertises general developer vacancies. Although Android Jobs is a budget-friendly option, Gun.io offers candidate screening and access to a dedicated account manager, which the former site lacks.
Android Jobs vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that advertises a variety of general vacancies. In comparison, Android Jobs primarily lists Android developer roles, which might be the better choice for targeted hiring. However, the site lacks many of the hiring tools Indeed offers, such as candidate messaging, promoted listings, and account management.
What is Android Jobs?
Android Jobs is a niche job board that connects employers with Android developers and engineers at all career levels.
What does it cost to post a job on Android Jobs?
Android Jobs is a free job posting service.
How do I post a job on Android Jobs?
- Navigate to the Android Jobs home page.
- Click on "Post a Job."
- Fill out the online form with your listing's details and click on "Create Your Job Post."
- Add your company information and click on "Preview Your Job Listing."
- Once reviewed, click on "Make it live!" to post your vacancy to the site.
Which jobs can I post on Android Jobs?
Employers can post Android developer and engineering roles to Android Jobs.