From $79.00 /post.
Job post duration
Targeted job emails
Applicant tracking tools
Ruby Now is a niche job board that advertises career opportunities for Ruby on Rails professionals. Owned and operated by East Rock Software, the platform helps employers to recruit top candidates from their pool of more than 10,000 developers, programmers, technical leads, and engineers.
Ruby Now offers several job posting packages and a straightforward job posting process. Compared to other developer job boards, the platform is well-priced and has a larger variety of hiring services, such as social media promotion, featured listings, and targeted email alerts.
- Ruby Now gives employers access to a niche network of Ruby on Rails professionals.
- The platform offers several job posting packages to suit different hiring needs.
- Employers can post jobs throughout the U.S. and Europe, as well as worldwide remote positions.
- Vacancies stay live on the site for 45 days.
- The platform shares listings to their Twitter account.
- Job posts are sent to candidates via daily, weekly, or monthly email alerts.
- The Expert package pins job posts to the top of the site's email feed for 30 days.
- Jobs are listed immediately after employers complete the posting process.
- The platform offers additional hiring solutions for employers having difficulty recruiting candidates.
- Ruby Now does not have a free job posting option.
- The job board's social media promotion is limited to Twitter.
- The site does not offer bulk job posting packages.
- The platform lacks candidate matching, resume database access, and applicant tracking features.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Ruby Now.
Standard Job Post
Premium Job Post
Expert Job Post
Ruby Now vs. Toptal:
While Ruby Now primarily advertises Ruby on Rails jobs, Toptal is a general job board for freelancers in the IT industry. The latter matches employers with senior and expert-level candidates, while Ruby Now is geared towards developers at all career levels. Toptal charges a deposit of $500.00 per hire while Ruby Now charges $79.00 per post.
Ruby Now vs. Dice:
Ruby Now offers several affordable job posting options, starting from $79.00 for a standard job post. In comparison, Dice's prices start from $395.00 for a single job post. The site has a much larger audience than Ruby Now, with over 9 million registered tech professionals. Dice also offers resume searches, which Ruby Now lacks.
Ruby Now vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that advertises both local and international roles in a wide range of industries. By contrast, Ruby Now gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring Ruby on Rails specialists, but is costlier than Indeed, charging $79.00. In comparison, Indeed has a free posting option and promoted posts for $5.00 per day.
What is Ruby Now?
Ruby Now is a developer job board that specializes in posting Ruby on Rails positions at all career levels throughout the U.S. and Europe.
What does it cost to post a job on Ruby Now?
Ruby Now's pricing starts at $79.00 for a standard job post.
How do I create a Ruby Now account?
- Navigate to Ruby Now's home page.
- Click on "LOGIN" and select "Click here" under the heading "Create a new Account?"
- Complete the online registration form.
- Click on "Register."
What is East Rock Software?
East Rock Software is a recruitment company that helps clients find and hire candidates for their software and development roles. They are the parent company of Ruby Now.
How do I delete a job post on Ruby Now?
- Log in to your account.
- Click on "MY POSTS."
- Select the job post you'd like to remove and click on "Delete."