Standard Job Post
Premium Job Post
Expert Job Post
Ruby Now is a niche job board that advertises career opportunities geared towards Ruby on Rails professionals. Owned and operated by East Rock Software, the platform helps employers to recruit top candidates from their pool of around 10,000 developers, programmers, technical leads, and engineers.
Ruby Now offers several job posting packages and a straightforward job posting process. Compared to other developer job boards, the platform is well-priced and features a variety of hiring services, such as social media promotion, featured listings, email advertising, and employer resources.
- Ruby Now gives employers access to a niche talent pool of Ruby on Rails professionals.
- The site has several job posting packages available to suit a variety of budgets and hiring needs.
- Employers can post jobs throughout the U.S. and Europe, as well as worldwide remote positions.
- The platform displays adverts for 45 days.
- The site shares listings to their Twitter account.
- Job posts are sent to candidates via daily, weekly, or monthly email alerts.
- The Expert package pins employers' job posts to the top of the site's email feed for 30 days.
- Jobs are listed immediately after employers complete the posting process.
- The platform offers additional hiring solutions for employers having difficulty recruiting candidates.
- Ruby Now does not have a free job posting option.
- The site does not offer bulk job posting packages.
- The platform does not feature any candidate management tools or an applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Ruby Now.
How to Post a Job on Ruby Now:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Ruby Now.
Posting a job on Ruby Now.
Navigate to Ruby Now's home page.
On the home page, find and select "POST A JOB."
Enter your job posting details.
Fill out the online job posting form with information such as the job title, location, and job type. Once you're done, select "Next."
You also have the option to click "Clear All Fields" if you'd like to start over.
You can then review your job post for accuracy, and when you're satisfied, click on "Next."
Select a job posting package.
Choose your preferred job posting package. Then, click on "Next."
Register as an employer.
Fill out the online form labeled "New User?" Then, select "Sign up."
Purchase your job post.
Add your billing information to the online form and click on "Make Payment" to pay for your job post.
Your job post will immediately go live on Ruby Now.
Ruby Now vs. Ruby on Rails Jobs:
Similar to Ruby Now, Ruby on Rails Jobs helps employers recruit Ruby on Rails developers and engineers. While both platforms offer social media promotion and email advertising, Ruby Now caters to job seekers from both the U.S. and Europe, meaning it has a wider reach than Ruby on Rails Jobs, which only serves the U.S.
Ruby Now vs. Toptal:
While Ruby Now primarily advertises Ruby on Rails jobs, Toptal is a general job board for freelancers in the IT industry. The latter matches employers with senior and expert-level candidates, while Ruby Now is geared towards developers at all career levels. Toptal is also the more expensive option, charging a deposit of $500.00 per hire.
Ruby Now vs. Dice:
Ruby Now offers several affordable job posting options, starting from $79.00 for a standard job post. In comparison, Dice's prices start from $395.00 for a single job post. The site has a much larger audience than Ruby Now, with over 9 million registered tech professionals. Dice also offers resume searches, which Ruby Now lacks.
What is Ruby Now?
Ruby Now is a developer job board that specializes in posting Ruby on Rails positions at all career levels throughout the U.S. and Europe.
What does it cost to post a job on Ruby Now?
Ruby Now's pricing starts from $79.00 for a standard job post. They also offer premium and expert job posts priced at $139.00 and $199.00 respectively.
How do I create a Ruby Now account?
- Navigate to Ruby Now's home page.
- Click on "LOGIN" and select "Click here" under the heading "Create a new Account?"
- Fill out the registration form.
- Click on "Register."
What is East Rock Software?
East Rock Software is a recruitment company that helps clients find and hire candidates for their software and development roles. They are the parent company of Ruby Now.
How do I delete a job post on Ruby Now?
- Log in to your account.
- Click on "MY POSTS."
- Select the job post you'd like to remove and click on "Delete."