Adeva charges the employer a percentage of the total project cost. Employers should fill out the company's online contact form for pricing details.
Adeva is a global platform that connects employers with top developers and software engineers from around the world. They offer a simple-to-use platform, allowing employers to enter a few details about their job needs which Adeva will then use to suggest suitable candidates.
Adeva offers both candidates and employers useful resources, including a tech blog, industry news, and interview questions that employers can use to hire the perfect candidate. They are not a traditional job board, as employers cannot post directly on the site, but Adeva will help employers fill all their developer hiring needs.
- Adeva is a niche hiring platform that focuses on tech professionals in the U.S. and abroad.
- The site gives employers access to a network of prescreened developers, designers, and engineers.
- There are different hiring solutions for startups and enterprises.
- Employers can choose to hire flexible staffing, including part-time, full-time, and short-term workers.
- The site includes a tech blog, industry guides, and example interview questions to assist with hiring.
- Well-known companies, such as Johnson & Johnson and Imgur, have used Adeva to hire talent.
- Adeva's pricing is not readily available on their website.
- Employers cannot post jobs directly to the site.
- The platform does not offer access to a candidate database.
- The site lacks social media sharing and job syndication to other job boards.
Adeva has a rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot based on 20 user reviews. These reviewers praised Adeva's quick and smooth recruitment process, the quality of their developers, and their ongoing account support. The platform also has a 5-star rating based on the opinion of 20 people on their Facebook page.
How to Post a Project on Adeva:
Two easy steps for posting a project on Adeva.
Posting a project on Adeva.
Go to adevait.com.
Start by navigating to the Adeva home page. Then, click on "START HIRING NOW" toward the top-right corner.
Submit your project details.
On the next page, select the role you'll be hiring for, the desired time commitment of the candidate, and the skills they'll need. Then, click on "Next."
Select the time frame in which you're looking to hire the candidate.
Add your particulars to the online form and click on "SUBMIT."
A sales consultant will be in touch to discuss the project posting process.
Adeva vs. Freelancer:
Adeva and Freelancer both advertise freelance roles, but the former may be the better option for hiring tech talent. However, Adeva's pricing is not readily available on its website, whereas Freelancer allows users to post a project for free, and employers are only charged a fee when a freelancer accepts their work. Both platforms serve the global job market.
Adeva vs. Dice:
Unlike Adeva, Dice is a tech job board that primarily caters to the U.S., whereas Adeva's talent database includes top tech professionals from around the world. Neither site offers social media sharing, but Dice does feature a candidate database, which Adeva lacks, as well as transparent pricing for posting job ads.
Adeva vs. TechFetch:
TechFetch and Adeva are both job boards dedicated to the technology industry. Adeva, however, screens candidates on its site, while TechFetch operates more similarly to traditional job boards. Unlike Adeva, TechFetch offers applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.