Logo Maker Basic
Logo Maker Premium
Logo Maker Enterprise
Design Contests Fast Track
Design Contests Standard
Design Contests Executive
Design Contests Premium
One-to-One Design Projects
5% fixed commission.
Designhill is a popular site with an excellent reputation among employers of design freelancers. It offers access to over 152,000 designers and is second-to-none in terms of the number of options it has available. There are multiple design tools one could use, 24/7 support, and a money-back guarantee.
That said, the quality of the designer working on your project is directly linked to the tiered plan you're subscribed to. There are also no free options. Furthermore, with information on individual designers being difficult to find, choosing who to work with is a challenge.
- Designhill offers a 100% money-back guarantee.
- There is 24/7 live support available through phone, email, and live chat.
- The platform has multiple packages to choose from.
- Users can start a design contest, hire a designer, or buy a design gig.
- There are over 152,000 designers in the design pool.
- The website has designer rankings and awards.
- Designhill offers other tools, such as a logo maker, a T-shirt maker, a business card maker, etc.
- The site's design resources include online events, webinars, and workshops.
- The platform is trusted by major companies.
- The more basic plans come with access to less experienced and skilled designers.
- Designhill does not offer any free project posting options.
- There is no access to profiles and portfolios.
Designhill's reputation is overwhelmingly positive. The platform scored a 4.3 out of 5 stars on WebsitePlanet and 4.9 out of 5 stars on TrustPilot. Most users noted their satisfaction with the site's customer service and its selection of designers.
How to Post a Project on Designhill:
Seven easy steps for posting a project on Designhill.
Posting a project on Designhill.
Go to designhill.com.
Navigate to the home page and sign in to your Designhill account, or register to create one.
Hover over "Get Started Now."
The "Get Started Now" button is at the top of the page. Select "Start a Design Contest."
Select a design category.
Choose between Brand Identity, Social Media Pack, Logo Design, and more.
Choose an industry.
Select the industry your business operates in to give Designhill more information about your company.
Select a design style.
Choose a few design styles you like.
Pick the colors you prefer.
Choose the colors that suit your design aesthetic.
Fill out the design brief.
Fill out the details of your design project, including the title, slogan, special requirements, and more.
When you're happy with your design brief, pay to complete your project.
Designhill vs. 99designs:
99designs and Designhill are very similar, both offering a large range of design services and multiple options. On both platforms, users can run contests or work directly with designers. 99designs offers access to profiles and portfolios, which Designhill does not. However, Designhill has a better overall reputation.
Designhill vs. Fiverr:
Fiverr is free to use and makes finding the right freelancer a little easier by giving access to freelancer profiles and portfolios. Designhill has a tiered-plan model and does not have clearly visible freelancer portfolios and profiles for employers to go through. However, Designhill is the better option for design.
Designhill vs. DesignCrowd:
DesignCrowd and Designhill are very similar, but DesignCrowd has far more designers in its talent pool and offers more information on individual designers, such as profiles, rating, and earnings. Designhill, on the other hand, has pricing from as low as $20.00, provides more designs to choose from per project, and offers better support.