AIGA is a professional membership organization for design with 70 chapters and 18,000 members. Businesses can post design-related jobs and internships on AIGA's exclusive job board.
AIGA Design Jobs is an exclusive job board that anyone can use to post a design-related vacancy. The posts last for 45 days and are featured on AIGA.org, on local AIGA chapter websites, and social media. Postings are fairly expensive but AIGA is offering access to 18,000 design professionals. Members save $100 on postings.
- Posts categorized as professional, internships, and pro bono.
- Discount for multiple posts.
- Job stays online for 45 days.
- A single job post costs $299.00.
- Payment by credit card only.
There aren't any reviews of AIGA's Design Jobs, but the organization has 4.5 stars out of 5 on Facebook, based on 76 opinions.
How to Post a Job on AIGA Design Jobs:
- Go to designjobs.aiga.org and log in or create an account.
- Fill out a form, adding the job description, skills, contact information, etc.
- The job posting goes under review.
- Pay by credit card.
Alfred Stieglitz, Frederic Goudy, William Addison Dwiggins
New York, NY
Number of Employees
233 Broadway, 17th floor New York NY 10279
1 (212) 807-1990
How much does it cost to post a job on AIGA Design Jobs?
It costs between $50.00 and $299.00 to post a single job. Members receive a discount on job postings.
How long does a listing on AIGA Design Jobs last?
A listing on AIGA Design Jobs lasts 45 days.
Do I have to be an AIGA member to post a job?
No, anyone can use AIGA Design Jobs to post a vacancy, but it is cheaper for members.