From $140.00 /post.
Job post duration
Candidate management system
Social media promotion
Dedicated account manager
Job ad distribution
Phone and email.
Creativepool is a London-based company that features a job board to connect employers with talented creative professionals. The site is one of the leading career portals for the creative industry, offering employers free and paid job posting options, a large international audience, and a portfolio database, among other recruitment services.
Originally established in the U.K., Creativepool now serves an international audience and is competitively priced compared to other creative job boards in the U.S.
- Employers can post up to 10 standard job ads for free.
- Social media blasts and partner placements are free with a standard job post.
- Standard job posts are live for up to 60 days.
- A candidate management system is included for free.
- The website's studiogigs option allows employers to connect with creative freelancers for free.
- Premium job postings include a dedicated account manager.
- The website features an advanced search option that gives employers access to members' work history, portfolios, and CVs.
- The platform has more than 340,000 creative members.
- Customer care hours are not listed on the website.
- A phone number is not provided on the contact page.
- The full resume and portfolio database are not free.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Creativepool. However, there are various handpicked testimonials featured on its website.
1 - 10 Standard Jobs
1 x Premium Featured Job
3 x Premium Featured Job
5 x Premium Featured Job
10 x Premium Featured Job
Company Pro Account <15 Employees
Company Pro Account 15+ Employees
Creativepool vs. Behance:
As one of the leading career platforms for creative professionals, Behance's job board specializes in connecting employers with their database of over 12 million freelancers. Shortfalls, in comparison to Creativepool, include no additional posting packages and the requirement for employers to have an Adobe account.
Creativepool vs. Dribbble:
Both Dribbble and Creativepool offer similar features for the creative industry, including a portfolio database and an international audience. However, unlike Creativepool, Dribbble offers no free job posting service or refunds, making Creativepool the more affordable and versatile option for employers.
Creativepool vs. Krop Job Board:
Both Krop and Creativepool have the option to assign a dedicated account manager to job posts. The majority of work advertised on Krop is located in the U.S., whereas Creativepool has an international audience. There is no free job posting package with Krop and the site caters more to job seekers than employers.