1 - 10 Standard Jobs
1 x Premium Featured Job
3 x Premium Featured Job
5 x Premium Featured Job
10 x Premium Featured Job
Creativepool is a London-based company that features a job board to connect employers with talented creative professionals. The site is one of the leading career portals for the creative industry, offering employers free and paid job posting options, a large international audience, and a portfolio database, among other recruitment services.
Originally established in the U.K., Creativepool now serves an international audience and is competitively priced compared to other creative job boards in the U.S.
- An international niche job board dedicated to the creative industry.
- Employers can post up to 10 standard job ads for free.
- Social media blasts and partner placements are free with a standard job post.
- Standard job posts are live for up to 60 days.
- A free candidate management system.
- The website's "studiogigs" option allows employers to connect with creative freelancers for free.
- Premium job postings include a dedicated account manager.
- The website features a sophisticated search option that gives employers access to members' work history, portfolios, and resumes.
- The platform consists of approximately 303,000 creative members.
- The company will repost your job for free or credit your account if you are not 100% satisfied.
- Customer care hours are not listed on the website.
- A phone number is not provided on the contact page.
- The site only caters to professionals in the creative industry.
- The full resume and portfolio database are not free.
The company has 4.5/5-stars on Facebook with generally good reviews, although some users complained about receiving spam emails and reported having difficulty with deleting their accounts. Client reviews on Creativepool's testimonial page praise the company's helpfulness, professionalism, and efficiency.
How to Post a Job on Creativepool:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Creativepool.
Posting a Job on Creativepool.
Navigate to the Creativepool home page.
From the Creativepool home page, click on the "Join us" button in the middle of the page. Select the type of account you would like to create by clicking on the button beneath each option.
You can choose to sign up as an individual, company, or buyer.
Create your account.
Enter your email address, choose a password, complete the CAPTCHA test, and click "Sign Up" toward the bottom of the page. The Creativepool team will send you an email to confirm your email address. Follow the link to confirm your account.
Complete your Creativepool profile.
Enter your names, country, and company name, then click "Continue." You can connect with social media friends by signing into your Twitter or Google accounts or you can skip this step by clicking "I’ll do it later."
On the next two pages, you'll be prompted to follow people, companies, and content creators. You can select who you'd like to follow by clicking on the "Follow" buttons beneath each profile. Click on "Connect to all" to select all the suggestions, or "Skip" to move on.
Get familiar with Creativepool's site.
Once you've set up your Creativepool profile, a series of onscreen guides will take you through the website's features and functionality.
Click on the "Get Started" button.
Choose the type of service that you are interested in by ticking the boxes next to each option and click "Continue."
Next, you will receive a brief tour of how the Creativepool site works.
Read through all the tips by clicking "Next."
When you're comfortable with the functionality, click "Finish."
Set up your job post and choose a pricing package.
After your tour of the Creativepool website, you can set up your job post.
Navigate to the "Jobs" tab in the top menu bar and click on "Advertise a job" from the drop-down menu.
Select a pricing package and click on "Add to your order."
Scroll down and click on "Review Your Order" toward the bottom of the page.
Review your order and click on "Checkout" to finish purchasing.
Enter your payment details and click "Process your Order" toward the bottom of the page.
Create your job post.
Once the payment is complete, click on the link embedded in the words "click here." On the next page, upload a profile image. Click on "Apply" to save your profile photo.
You can choose to upload an image, take a new photo, or import an existing picture from Twitter or Google. Creativepool has a guide to help you write your job post. Click on "Follow this link to read it online." Your job post will be reviewed and go live on the site within a few hours.
Create your job post by completing the online form.
You can preview your job post by clicking on "Preview" toward the bottom of the page.
When you're ready, click "Post your job."
Creativepool vs. Behance:
As one of the leading career platforms for creative professionals, Behance's job board specializes in connecting employers with their database of over 12 million freelancers. Employers need an Adobe account to post jobs and the site offers fewer job posting packages than Creativepool and is comparatively more expensive.
Creativepool vs. Dribbble:
Both Dribbble and Creativepool offer similar features for the creative industry such as a portfolio database and an international audience. However, unlike Creativepool, Dribbble offers no free job posting service or refunds, making Creativepool the more affordable and versatile option for employers.
Creativepool vs. Krop:
Both Krop and Creativepool have the option to assign a dedicated account manager to job posts. The majority of work advertised on Krop is located in the United States, whereas Creativepool has an international audience. There is no free job posting package with Krop and the site caters more to job seekers than employers.
What is Creativepool?
Creativepool is a global network dedicated to the creative industry that features a job board to connect employers, brands, and agencies with creative professionals from around the world.
How do I delete my Creativepool account?
- From the Creativepool home page, navigate to your profile in the top right corner of the page.
- Click on "Privacy Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and follow the link to send an email to the Creativepool team to delete your account entirely.
What does it cost to post a job on Creativepool?
Creativepool offers both free and paid packages. Employers can post up to 10 standard jobs for free. The site only charges for premium featured job posts, starting from $140.00 /post.
How do I delete a job post on Creativepool?
- Log in to your Creativepool account.
- From your dashboard, navigate to the "Jobs" tab in the top menu bar and select "My Jobs" from the drop-down menu
- Click on "Manage job" in the bottom right corner of the job listing.
- Click on "Delete."