Jobspresso is a job board for freelancers and employers looking to hire remote workers. The site allows employers to browse through a database of resumes and reach more than 100,000 candidates around the world.
How to Post a Job:
- Go to jobspresso.co and click "Post a Job" in the top right corner of the homepage.
- On the next page, click the orange "Get Started" button, select a package, and click "Listing Details."
- Complete the online form, entering your job title, description, location, etc., and click "Next."
- Preview your listing and click "Submit."
- Enter your billing details on the check-out page and pay for your listing.
Number of Employees
9 Bogert Ave, Suite 3001, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M2N 0H3
How can I create a Jobspresso account?
On the Jobspresso homepage, click "Register" under "My Account" on the menu bar. Complete the online form and click "Submit."
How can I edit a job posting on Jobspresso?
From your Jobspresso dashboard, click "Employers" and then "Manage Jobs." Update your job posting and click "Submit."
How can I delete a job posting on Jobspresso?
From your Jobspresso dashboard, click "Employers" and then "Manage Jobs." Select the job you want to delete and click the "Delete" icon next to the posting.
For more information, see our guide to Jobspresso.
Where are the Jobspresso candidates located?
The vast majority—65%—comes from the U.S., followed by Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Brazil, India, and Australia.
Does Jobspresso offer a money-back guarantee?
Yes. If you aren't satisfied with the service, contact Jobspresso 30 days before the expiration date of your job posting.