Jobspresso is a job board for freelancers and employers looking to hire remote workers. The site allows employers to browse through a database of resumes and reach more than 100,000 candidates around the world.
Completely free trial, no card required.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
How to Post a Job on Jobspresso:
- Go to jobspresso.co and click "Post a Job" in the top right corner of the homepage.
- On the next page, click the orange "Get Started" button, select a package, and click "Listing Details."
- Complete the online form, entering your job title, description, location etc., and click "Next."
- Preview your listing and click "Submit."
- Enter your billing details on the check-out page and pay for your listing.
Jobspresso Key Information Table:
Number of Employees
9 Bogert Ave, Suite 3001, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M2N 0H3
How can I edit a job posting on Jobspresso?
From your Jobspresso dashboard, click "Employers" and then "Manage Jobs." Update your job posting and click Submit.
How can I delete a job posting on Jobspresso?
From your Jobspresso dashboard, click "Employers" and then "Manage Jobs." Select the job you want to delete and click the Delete icon next to the posting.
How can I create Jobspresso account?
On the Jobspresso homepage, click "Register" under "My Account" on the menu bar. Complete the online form and click Submit.