1 job posting for 90 days.
1 job posting for 90 days, with greater exposure.
3 job postings for 90 days each.
5 job postings for 90 days each.
*Save 15% when when you purchase a Professional Package.
**Save 30% when you purchase an Enterprise Package.
Jobspresso is an online platform that helps connect candidates seeking remote jobs with employers who are recruiting. Users are able to refine their job search using keywords, location, and various categories, effectively streamlining the hiring process and filling vacancies faster.
Only 5% of traffic comes from Canada, while 65% comes from the U.S., making Jobspresso a fantastic platform for employers looking to hire U.S. talent.
- Global platform for hiring freelancers.
- Reputable site that has helped Canadian companies such as FreshBooks, Shopify, Wealthsimple, and 1Password hire top talent.
- There are a variety of packages available, including discounted bundle packs.
- Employers have access to a network of more than 100,000 remote job seekers.
- 90-day postings come standard with all packages.
- All postings have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Access a database of more than 5,000 resumes.
- Job alert emails included with all packages.
- Job postings are shared on Twitter.
- Job postings are featured on Jospresso's home page.
- Highlighted and stickied job listings to improve visibility.
- Complimentary copy editing to ensure job posts are clear, concise, and professional.
- Compared to top competitor WeWorkRemotely, Jobspresso does not provide as many customizable features and add-ons.
- More costly option than sites such as Working Nomad, which provide similar features for just US$149.00.
- No multilingual options; site only available in English, which may limit the applicant pool.
- Pricing not available in CAD.
- No telephonic support.
There are no online reviews of Jobspresso available. However, Jobspresso does list favorable testimonials on its website.
Job alert emails
Access to candidate database
Copy editing of job listing
Yes (Featured & Professional only)
Unlimited job posting
Money back guaranteed
How to Post a Job on Jobspresso:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Jobspresso.
Posting a job on Jobspresso.
Click "Post a Job" on the home page.
You will find this in the top right-hand corner of the Jobspresso home page.
Click "Get Started."
On the next page, click on the orange "Get Started" button in the middle of the top banner.
Choose a posting plan.
Select the package you'd like to buy and then click "Listing Details."
Complete the online form.
On the next page, enter your details to create an account on Jobspresso and fill in your job description and company details.
Once you have filled out all the information, you can save a draft or simply click "Next." You can go over your listing on the next page to see how it will appear on the website. Click "Submit Listing" when you are ready to continue.
Enter your billing information.
Finally, enter your billing information and your credit card or PayPal information, agree to the terms and conditions, and click "Place Order."
Jobspresso vs. WeWorkRemotely:
WeWorkRemotely and Jobspresso are priced the same, but Jobspresso's packages include more features. However, unlike Jobspresso, WeWorkRemotely offers greater flexibility with its wide range of customizable add-ons for an additional fee.
Jobspresso vs. WeWorkRemotely Comparison:
Social Media Sharing
Job Alert Emails
Jobspresso vs. Working Nomads:
Working Nomads' starting price is US$150.00 cheaper than Jobspresso, but offers fewer features. Unlike Working Nomads, Jobspresso provides more advanced features such as a candidate database, copy editing, and featured ads. Both competitors do, however, offer bundled packages.
Jobspresso vs. Working Nomads Comparisons:
Social Media Sharing
Job Alert Emails
3 Pack Bundle.
The 3 pack bundle, also referred to as the Professional Package, offers 3 job listings with a duration of 90 days each. With this package, employers receive a 15% discount, ultimately saving US$158.00. The 3 pack bundle has similar offerings to the Featured plan, with the addition of complimentary copy editing and four Twitter announcements.
Price: US$889.00 for 3 job postings.
5 Pack Bundle.
The 5 pack bundle, also called the Enterprise Package, works similar to the 3 pack bundle and includes the same features, such as complimentary copy editing, 90-day postings, and four Twitter announcements. However, employers who purchase the 5 pack bundle receive a 30% discount, saving around US$526.00.
Price: US$1,219.00 for 5 job postings.
- Job alert emails.
- Candidates database.
- Twitter announcements (up to 4).
- Featured on the home page.
- Highlighted and stickied job listings.
- Complimentary copy editing services.
How can I create a Jobspresso account?
On the Jobspresso homepage, click "Register" under "My Account" on the menu bar. Complete the online form and click "Submit."
How can I edit a job posting on Jobspresso?
From your Jobspresso dashboard, click "Employers" and then "Manage Jobs." Update your job posting and click "Submit."
How can I delete a job posting on Jobspresso?
From your Jobspresso dashboard, click "Employers" and then "Manage Jobs." Select the job you want to delete and click the "Delete" icon next to the posting.
Where are the Jobspresso candidates located?
Job seekers from the U.S. make up 65% of all site traffic., followed by Canada (5%), the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Brazil, India, and Australia.
Does Jobspresso offer a money-back guarantee?
Yes. If you aren't satisfied with the service, contact Jobspresso 30 days before the expiration date of your job posting.