Single Job Post
5 Jobs Bundle
10 Jobs Bundle
15 Jobs Bundle
20 Jobs Bundle
25 Jobs Bundle
30 Jobs Bundle
35 Jobs Bundle
40 Jobs Bundle
45 Jobs Bundle
50 Jobs Bundle
55 Jobs Bundle
60 Jobs Bundle
65 Jobs Bundle
70 Jobs Bundle
75 Jobs Bundle
80 Jobs Bundle
85 Jobs Bundle
90 Jobs Bundle
95 Jobs Bundle
100 Jobs Bundle
Add Company Logo
Highlight Posts in Yellow
Email Job Alerts to Candidates
Add Your Company's Brand Color
Featured Job Post (1 day)
Featured Job Post (1 week)
Featured Job Post (1 month)
*Pricing plans are adjusted often. Be sure to check the pricing page for changes.
Remote OK is a leading remote job board that connects Canadian employers to more than 1 million global remote job seekers. IT sector jobs are more prominently featured, but non-tech jobs are also advertised. It offers customized paid job posting packages and a host of useful add-ons including featured ads and company branding.
Remote OK is owned by Dutch entrepreneur and levels.io founder, Pieter Levels. The self-proclaimed digital nomad also launched other one-man startups, including Hoodmaps and Nomad List. The site's wide reach and remote job focus make it a good choice if you're looking to attract an international workforce to your Canada-based jobs.
- Connects Canadian employers with more than 1 million global remote workers.
- Offers a choice between single or bulk job posting plans.
- Employers can specify that only Canadian applicants may apply; or they can invite global job seekers.
- Job posts are shared across the Google for Jobs recruitment network.
- Candidate profile views by category are available.
- Email alerts are distributed to a candidate pool of over 91K.
- Candidates are driven directly to Canadian employers' career portals or email addresses.
- Features an option to share job posts via Remote OK's Twitter account.
- Job posting plans include add-on options, like featured ads and branded employer pages.
- No free or unlimited job posting plans are offered.
- Prices are only quoted in US$.
- Non-tech jobs are less prominently featured.
- There is no dedicated job posting site for Canadian employers to post their ads.
- All higher-visibility options cost extra.
- Standard job posting plan prices do not include candidate matching.
- There is no ATS or job feed integration.
- Employers do not have access to a searchable resume database.
- There is no candidate management dashboard.
- Job seekers are limited to fixed job keyword searches.
- Remote OK does not provide a Canada-based job search filter.
- All job ads are only listed for 30 days, with paid renewal required thereafter.
- French-speaking Canadian employers need to post their jobs via the global English site.
Remote OK is generally regarded as a trusted source for finding remote employees and is used by some of the world's biggest brands, namely Amazon, Microsoft, Starbucks, and more. No reviews from Canada-based users were found. The job board attracted mostly positive reviews from global users on Product Hunt.
Remote OK has 35.3K global Twitter followers and attracted more than 3.1K "Likes" on Facebook. SimilarWeb reports that Remote OK on a 6-month average attracted 441.94K visitors, demonstrating a wide global reach for Canadian employers posting their remote jobs on the site.
How to Post a Job on Remote OK:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Remote OK.
Posting a Job on Remote OK.
Click on "Post a job" on the home page.
Navigate to the Remote OK home page and click on the "Post a job" button in the top right corner of the page.
Enter company, job, and billing information.
In the online form, enter information about your company and the job you want to advertise, along with instructions on how to apply. You will also need to provide your billing information.
Review and post you job ad.
Once you've completed the online form, you can see a preview of your job ad at the bottom of the page. Ensure that all the information you entered is correct before clicking on "Post your job."
Remote OK vs. AngelList:
Remote OK, apart from a strong IT focus, also features other remote jobs, while AngelList is dedicated to tech startup jobs. Both have a global reach. It's free to post jobs on AngelList, whereas Remote OK offers paid options only, starting at US$449.00 for a single 30-day job post. Only AngelList features advanced search filters.
Remote OK vs. We Work Remotely:
We Work Remotely is more affordable than Remote OK if you're purchasing a single post only, but Remote OK provides more multiple posting options. We Work Remotely features more advanced hiring tools, such as ATS integration and activity and data reporting. Both platforms offer Canadian employers access to extensive pools of global remote job seekers.
Remote OK vs. BetaKit:
Remote OK connects Canadian employers with global digital workers, while BetaKit is a Canada-focused digital careers hub. Remote OK mainly features remote tech jobs as opposed to Betakit that includes other tech jobs. Remote OK is more expensive than BetaKit (US$449.00 vs. C$200.00 per job listing), but Remote OK offers employers more add-ons.
Remote OK vs. Canada's Association of IT Professionals (CIPS):
Remote OK features global remote tech and other jobs, while Canada's Association of IT Professionals is a networking platform that only lists Canada-based IT jobs. Remote OK's pricing starts at US$449.00 for one 30-day post, while CIPS charges non-members C$300.00 for a single 60-day job listing. Both offer featured ad options.
News & Activity:
News or Activity
July 31, 2020
What is Remote OK?
Remote OK is a remote job board that connects Canadian employers with a large global community of remote tech and other professionals.
How much does it cost to post a job on Remote OK?
Remote OK's pricing is quoted in US$ and starts at US$449.00 for a single 30-day job listing. Paid add-ons and bulk posting options are available.
How can I edit a Remote OK job posting?
To edit your Remote OK job posting, go to the website and sign in using the information that you entered when you purchased the posting. From here, you can make changes to your listing.
How can I delete a Remote OK job posting?
To delete a posting, log in using your employer credentials and click on the "Remove" option on your posting.
How do I create a Remote OK account?
The only way to create an account where you can manage Remote OK job postings is to create a new posting and pay for it.