Jobpostings.ca does not readily display its pricing online. For more information, contact Jobpostings.ca by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobpostings.ca is a basic job posting platform that offers a range of career resources for students and graduates. However, information on the site is very limited, and it is unclear whether there are any benefits for employers aside from company profiles and job ad alerts that students can sign up for.
- Jobpostings.ca features a wide range of job opportunities in various industries.
- According to our research, the website receives around 16,000 monthly visitors.
- Job seekers can sign up for job ad alert emails.
- The platform features company and school profiles for users to search through.
- There is a variety of career resources for students and graduates, such as career guides and industry news and trends.
- Jobpostings.ca does not readily display pricing online.
- The platform does not feature any key hiring tools, such as job syndication, social media promotion, or a resume database.
- The Employer and About sections on the site are inaccessible.
- Compared to other job boards, Jobpostings.ca does not feature direct job posting.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Jobpostings.ca.
How to Post a Job on Jobpostings.ca:
Employers who are interested in posting a job on Jobpostings.ca can contact the platform by emailing email@example.com.
Jobpostings.ca vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is the official job portal of the Canadian government. This free job board features over 150,000 registered employers and a wide range of vacancies in all industries. In comparison, Jobpostings.ca is aimed at students and graduates and primarily features entry-level jobs. Of the two, Job Bank offers greater reach and exposure.
Jobpostings.ca vs. InternJobs.com:
Like Jobpostings.ca, InternJobs.com targets students, graduates, and early-career professionals throughout Canada. InternJobs.com charges US$15.00 for a basic post, while Jobpostings.ca does not disclose pricing. In terms of features, InternJobs.com offers greater value for employers with its user dashboard and social media promotion.
Jobpostings.ca vs. Indeed:
Indeed is the most visited job board in North America and offers wide reach and exposure. While Indeed features vacancies in all sectors, Jobpostings.ca primarily features jobs in retail, education, and sales. Indeed offers both free and pay-per-application options, whereas users have to contact Jobpostings.ca for a quote.