From C$325.00 +tax /post or C$0.35 +tax /click.
Bulk discounts available
Searchable resume database
Job ads are shared on social media
English and French.
Phone and email.
Jobs.ca is a Canadian job posting platform that has several mirror sites that are divided up by industry and sector, affording the benefits of niche websites coordinated through one central portal. Employers only need one account to post jobs on several different boards. The cost per post is the same across the network of sites.
The individual mirror sites allow employers to reach specific, well-defined target audiences. All Jobs.ca sites are available in English and French and have a “careers” section that provides job seekers access to free tools and resources.
- A selection of niche job boards is conveniently accessible through one central portal.
- Employers need only one account.
- The price per posting is consistent across all mirror sites.
- Job seekers can browse jobs by location, category, or employer.
- All sites are available in French and English.
- Job ads are distributed via email and on social media.
- Employer branding features include banner ads and company logos.
- Job postings on employers' career pages can be syndicated to relevant Jobs.ca job boards with the pay-per-click plan.
- The job site does not offer an applicant tracking system or a searchable resume database.
- There are no free job posting options.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Jobs.ca.
1 job posting
3 job postings
5 job postings
10 job postings
25 job postings
50 job postings
100 job postings
Add-On: Featured Posting for 5 Days
Add-On: Duplicate Your Posting
Add-On: Back on Top of the List
*Prices exclude tax.
Jobs.ca vs. Indeed:
Indeed is not only more affordable than Jobs.ca but also offers a wide array of useful tools and features to help employers streamline their recruitment efforts. It is, however, a general job board and while job seekers can browse by category it does not deliver the specific, well-defined audiences niche job boards offer.
Jobs.ca vs. Job Bank:
Unlike Jobs.ca, Job Bank is completely free but not as easy to use as employers must be verified after registering before they can post jobs. Both sites are available in English and French. While Jobs.ca attracts very specific candidate pools with its niche sites, Job Bank provides a wider range of resources for both employers and job seekers.
Jobs.ca vs. Eluta.ca:
Compared to Jobs.ca, Eluta.ca is the more affordable and low-effort option, as the site actively aggregates job postings from company websites. Jobs.ca does, however, offer greater value in terms of the target audiences it can offer with its niche job boards.